Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: If I refuse the Flu Vaccine my medical practice will be terminated.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: If I refuse the Flu Vaccine my medical practice will be terminated.

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    I think SGT Report of late has been truly excellent red pill content.

YOUR MIND IS INFECTED!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gIIaQ5GeUeqT/
    mambo, ur title says that of one Sean/SGT vid, but then link goes to a diff/newer one called INFO THAT COULD **LITERALLY** SAVE YOUR LIFE which is an interview w Ty & Charlene Bollinger, 44 mins

the vid u meant to link to:
    THEIR MINDS ARE INFECTED!

^ 73m - "David Weiss and Matt Long joins me to discuss that which can't be discussed on YouTube and Twitter."

Sean also recently pub'd this 12m jobee, addressing a topic which he's caught flak for over the years for not touching...

Apr 09, 2021
    HATE CRIME OR ZIONIST PLOT?
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

mamboni (20th April 2021),osoab (22nd April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    Print out this form and have your DR. sign it before gives the shot!

http://www.reversingvaccineinduceddi...ine-Safety.pdf

Physician’s Warranty of Vaccine Safety
    I (Physician’s name, degree)_________________________, _____________ am a physician
    licensed to practice medicine in the State of ________________. My State license number is
    ______________, and my DEA number is _______________. My medical specialty is
    ________________________. I have a thorough understanding of the risks and benefits of all
    the medications that I prescribe for or administer to my patients. In the case of (Patient’s name)
    ___________________________, age _________, whom I have examined, I find that certain
    risk factors exist that justify the recommended vaccinations. The following is a list of said risk
    factors and the vaccinations that will protect against them:
    Risk Factor __________________________________________________ ________
    Vaccination __________________________________________________ ________

I am aware that vaccines typically contain many of the following fillers:

aluminum hydroxide aluminum phosphate
    ammonium sulfate amphotericin B
    calf (bovine) serum animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit
    brain, dog kidney, monkey kidney, chick
    embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
    betapropiolactone fetal bovine serum
    formaldehyde formalin
    gelatin glycerol
    human diploid cells (originating from
    human aborted fetal tissue) hydrolized gelatin
    mercury thimerosol (thimerosal,
    Merthiolate(r)) monosodium glutamate (MSG)
    neomycin neomycin sulfate
    phenol red indicator phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
    potassium diphosphate potassium monophosphate
    polymyxin B polysorbate 20
    polysorbate 80 porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
    residual MRC5 proteins sorbitol
    tri(n)butylphosphate VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey
    kidney cells
    washed sheep red blood
    and, hereby, warrant that these ingredients are safe for injection into the body of my patient. I
    have researched reports to the contrary, such as reports that mercury thimerosol causes severe
    neurological and immunological damage, and find that they are not credible.
    I am aware that some vaccines have been found to have been contaminated with Simian
    Virus 40 (SV 40) and that SV 40 is causally linked by some researchers to non-Hodgkin’s
    lymphoma and mesotheliomas in humans as well as in experimental animals.
    I hereby warrant that the vaccines I employ in my practice do not contain SV 40 or any other
    live viruses. (Alternately, I hereby warrant that said SV-40 virus or other viruses pose no
    substantive risk to my patient.)
    I hereby warrant that the vaccines I am recommending for the care of (Patient’s name)
    ___________________________________ do not contain any tissue from aborted human babies
    (also known as “fetuses”).

In order to protect my patient’s well being, I have taken the following steps to guarantee that
    the vaccines I will use will contain no damaging contaminants.
    STEPS TAKEN: __________________________________________________ ____________
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    I have personally investigated the reports made to the VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event
    Reporting System) and state that it is my professional opinion that the vaccines I am
    recommending are safe for administration to a child under the age of 5 years.
    The bases for my opinion are itemized on Exhibit A, attached hereto, — “Physician’s Bases
    for Professional Opinion of Vaccine Safety.” (Please itemize each recommended vaccine
    separately along with the bases for arriving at the conclusion that the vaccine is safe for
    administration to a child under the age of 5 years.)
    The professional journal articles I have relied upon in the issuance of this Physician’s
    Warranty of Vaccine Safety are itemized on Exhibit B , attached hereto, — “Scientific Articles
    in Support of Physician’s Warranty of Vaccine Safety.”
    The professional journal articles that I have read which contain opinions adverse to my
    opinion are itemized on Exhibit C , attached hereto, — “Scientific Articles Contrary to
    Physician’s Opinion of Vaccine Safety.”
    The reasons for my determining that the articles in Exhibit C were invalid are delineated in
    Attachment D , attached hereto, — “Physician’s Reasons for Determining the Invalidity of
    Adverse Scientific Opinions.”
    Hepatitis B
    I understand that 60 percent of patients who are vaccinated for Hepatitis B will lose
    detectable antibodies to Hepatitis B within 12 years. I understand that in 1996 only 54 cases of
    Hepatitis B were reported to the CDC in the 0-1 year age group. I understand that in the VAERS,
    there were 1,080 total reports of adverse reactions from Hepatitis B vaccine in 1996 in the 0-1
    year age group, with 47 deaths reported.
    I understand that 50 percent of patients who contract Hepatitis B develop no symptoms after
    exposure. I understand that 30 percent will develop only flu-like symptoms and will have
    lifetime immunity. I understand that 20 percent will develop the symptoms of the disease, but
    that 95 percent will fully recover and have lifetime immunity.

I understand that 5 percent of the patients who are exposed to Hepatitis B will become
    chronic carriers of the disease. I understand that 75 percent of the chronic carriers will live with
    an asymptomatic infection and that only 25 percent of the chronic carriers will develop chronic
    liver disease or liver cancer, 10-30 years after the acute infection. The following scientific
    studies have been performed to demonstrate the safety of the Hepatitis B vaccine in children
    under the age of 5 years.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________
    In addition to the recommended vaccinations as protections against the above cited risk
    factors, I have recommended other non-vaccine measures to protect the health of my patient and
    have enumerated said non-vaccine measures on Exhibit D, attached hereto, “Non-vaccine
    Measures to Protect Against Risk Factors” I am issuing this Physician’s Warranty of Vaccine
    Safety in my professional capacity as the attending physician to (Patient’s name)
    __________________________________________. Regardless of the legal entity under which
    I normally practice medicine, I am issuing this statement in both my business and individual
    capacities and hereby waive any statutory, Common Law, Constitutional, UCC, international
    treaty, and any other legal immunities from liability lawsuits in the instant case. I issue this
    document of my own free will after consultation with competent legal counsel whose name is
    __________________________________________________ ___, an attorney admitted to the
    Bar in the State of __________________________________________________ ______.

______________________________________________ (Name of Attending Physician)
    _________________________________________ L.S. (Signature of Attending Physician)
    Signed on this _______ day of ______________ A.D. _____________________
    Witness: ________________________________ Date: _____________________
    Notary Public: ___________________________ Date: ______________________
    Just reviewing this thread and looking at many golden nuggets. This is a good one for today.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Spectrism For This Useful Post:

PatColo (21st April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

Made a couple updates, small modifications. Employers trying to force this need to be held accountable too.

Print out this form and have your DR. sign it before he gives the shot or to your boss who demands your job requires this vaxx!

Physician’s Warranty of Vaccine Safety
    I (Physician’s name, degree)_________________________, _____________ am a physician
    licensed to practice medicine in the State of ________________. My State license number is
    ______________, and my DEA number is _______________. My medical specialty is
    ________________________. I have a thorough understanding of the risks and benefits of all
    the medications that I prescribe for or administer to my patients. In the case of (Patient’s name)
    ___________________________, age _________, whom I have examined, I find that certain
    risk factors exist that justify the recommended vaccinations. The following is a list of said risk

I am aware that vaccines typically contain many of the following fillers, preservatives, adjuvants, etc. :
    aluminum hydroxide aluminum phosphate
    ammonium sulfate amphotericin B
    calf (bovine) serum animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit
    brain, dog kidney, monkey kidney, chick
    embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
    betapropiolactone fetal bovine serum
    formaldehyde formalin
    gelatin glycerol
    human diploid cells (originating from
    human aborted fetal tissue) hydrolized gelatin
    mercury thimerosol (thimerosal,
    Merthiolate(r)) monosodium glutamate (MSG)
    neomycin neomycin sulfate
    phenol red indicator phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
    potassium diphosphate potassium monophosphate
    polymyxin B polysorbate 20
    polysorbate 80 porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
    residual MRC5 proteins sorbitol
    tri(n)butylphosphate VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey
    kidney cells
    washed sheep red blood

… and, hereby, warrant that these ingredients are safe for injection into the body of my patient. I
    have researched reports to the contrary, such as reports that mercury thimerosol causes severe
    neurological and immunological damage, and find that they are not credible.
    I am aware that some vaccines have been found to have been contaminated with Simian
    Virus 40 (SV 40) and that SV 40 is causally linked by some researchers to non-Hodgkin’s
    lymphoma and mesotheliomas in humans as well as in experimental animals.
    I hereby warrant that the vaccines I employ in my practice do not contain SV 40 or any other
    live viruses. (Alternately, I hereby warrant that said SV-40 virus or other viruses pose no
    substantive risk to my patient.)
    I hereby warrant that the vaccines I am recommending for the care of (Patient’s name)
    ___________________________________ do not contain any tissue from aborted human babies
    (also known as “fetuses”), nor portions thereof reproduced, copied in part or whole, or modified from such a source.

In order to protect my patient’s well-being, I have taken the following steps to guarantee that
    the vaccines I will use will contain no damaging contaminants.
    STEPS TAKEN: __________________________________________________ ____________
    I have personally investigated the reports made to the VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event
    Reporting System) and state that it is my professional opinion that the vaccines I am
    recommending are safe for administration to a child under the age of 5 years.
    The bases for my opinion are itemized on Exhibit A, attached hereto, — “Physician’s Bases
    for Professional Opinion of Vaccine Safety.” (Please itemize each recommended vaccine
    separately along with the basis for arriving at the conclusion that the vaccine is safe for
    administration to all, including children under the age of 5 years.)
    The professional journal articles I have relied upon in the issuance of this Physician’s
    Warranty of Vaccine Safety are itemized on Exhibit B , attached hereto, — “Scientific Articles
    in Support of Physician’s Warranty of Vaccine Safety.”
    The professional journal articles that I have read which contain opinions adverse to my
    opinion are itemized on Exhibit C , attached hereto, — “Scientific Articles Contrary to
    Physician’s Opinion of Vaccine Safety.”
    The reasons for my determining that the articles in Exhibit C were invalid are delineated in
    Attachment D , attached hereto, — “Physician’s Reasons for Determining the Invalidity of
    Adverse Scientific Opinions.”
    Hepatitis B
    I understand that 60 percent of patients who are vaccinated for Hepatitis B will lose
    detectable antibodies to Hepatitis B within 12 years. I understand that in 1996 only 54 cases of
    Hepatitis B were reported to the CDC in the 0-1 year age group. I understand that in the VAERS,
    there were 1,080 total reports of adverse reactions from Hepatitis B vaccine in 1996 in the 0-1
    year age group, with 47 deaths reported.
    I understand that 50 percent of patients who contract Hepatitis B develop no symptoms after
    exposure. I understand that 30 percent will develop only flu-like symptoms and will have
    lifetime immunity. I understand that 20 percent will develop the symptoms of the disease, but
    that 95 percent will fully recover and have lifetime immunity.

I understand that 5 percent of the patients who are exposed to Hepatitis B will become
    chronic carriers of the disease. I understand that 75 percent of the chronic carriers will live with
    an asymptomatic infection and that only 25 percent of the chronic carriers will develop chronic
    liver disease or liver cancer, 10-30 years after the acute infection. The following scientific
    studies have been performed to demonstrate the safety of the Hepatitis B vaccine in children
    under the age of 5 years.
    I understand that COVID vaccinations are experimental, untested under good practices protocols, have no history of being used for humans and had devastating test results when conducted in animal trials before.
    In addition to the recommended vaccinations as protections against the above cited risk
    factors, I have recommended other non-vaccine measures to protect the health of my patient and
    have enumerated said non-vaccine measures on Exhibit D, attached hereto, “Non-vaccine
    Measures to Protect Against Risk Factors” I am issuing this Physician’s Warranty of Vaccine
    Safety in my professional capacity as the attending physician to (Patient’s name)
    __________________________________________. Regardless of the legal entity under which
    I normally practice medicine, I am issuing this statement in both my business and individual
    capacities and hereby waive any statutory, Common Law, Constitutional, UCC, international
    treaty, and any other legal immunities from liability lawsuits in the instant case. I issue this
    document of my own free will after consultation with competent legal counsel whose name is
    __________________________________________________ ___, an attorney admitted to the

______________________________________________ (Name of Attending Physician)
    _________________________________________ L.S. (Signature of Attending Physician)

Employer Requiring Vaccination
    I (Employer Officer’s name and position)_________________________, _____________ am an officer of
    ___________________ (company) in the State of ________________. My State tax ID number is
    ______________. My medical reference for requiring this vaccine is ________________________.
    I have a thorough understanding of the risks and benefits of all the medications and medical treatments that I require for or administer to my employees. In the case of (employee’s name)
    ___________________________, age _________, I find that certain

I hereby take full responsibility for any adverse effects, physical, medical and financial, which arrive due to or in association with my requirement of the employee to follow my medical direction. I am issuing this statement in both my business and individual capacities and hereby waive any statutory, Common Law, Constitutional, UCC, international
    treaty, and any other legal immunities from liability lawsuits in the instant case. I issue this document of my own free will after consultation with competent legal counsel whose name is
    ______________________________________________ (Name of Company Officer)
    _________________________________________ L.S. (Signature of Company Officer)
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025