Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: If I refuse the Flu Vaccine my medical practice will be terminated.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: If I refuse the Flu Vaccine my medical practice will be terminated.

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    This sounds like a plan. I will speak to my colleague next week and carry out Operation Semantic Immunity.
    Why should you have any problem with lying to the corporate state (a legal fiction) ESPECIALLY when the intent is to harm you? I certainly don't. lol

What this amounts to is a mandatory ASSAULT to please the godless Communist rats.

The first rule of camouflage: what you see is what you get.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Gaillo (6th October 2012),LuckyStrike (6th October 2012),mick silver (6th October 2012),Spun Gold (9th April 2020),Twisted Titan (6th October 2012)

Thanks

WOW this really sucks. You should never have to choose between your livelihood and your heath and freedom of choice! I dont know you personally but I do feel a friendship with you and hate to see this type of crap being foisted at you and your loved ones. I think deep down inside you, you know what is right and what is wrong. Dont feel loyalty to those that obviously place the big pharma needs above yours.

I was wondering how long it would be before they did this type of maneuver. What better way to sell the public that vaccines are safe... If all the doctors take the vaccines then they can say "Look even the doctors take the vaccines... they must be safe!" What better way to ensure that the veil of normality and safety of a product then to have 100% of the vaccines administrators using the vaccines.
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Celtic Rogue For This Useful Post:

Gaillo (6th October 2012),Hatha Sunahara (6th October 2012),mamboni (6th October 2012),vacuum (6th October 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 1,033 Posts

operation sematintic immunity is what i'd do. your wife's husband or children's dad is worth the risk. besides, they'll never find out.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chad For This Useful Post:

Gaillo (6th October 2012),mamboni (6th October 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 1,033 Posts

one other thing i'd like to point out as well.

this illustrates the game has changed.

medical decisions are indeed now being made by bureaucrats, not doctors.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chad For This Useful Post:

Gaillo (6th October 2012),madfranks (6th October 2012),mamboni (6th October 2012),undgrd (8th October 2012),VX1 (6th October 2012)

DMac

Mambo

I would cheat out of it with a 100 bill to the tech and get a saline solution, or just straight up forge whatever paperwork they are using. In war all is fair. They have officially fired the first shot in your direction.

If you want to make this a personal line in the sand I would be happy to help you make certain individuals lives hell that only begins with attempting to get them removed from the board.

I am sure you can get the names, phone, email and/or address of each member that decided to make this mandatory. This is an attack on your livelihood, your liberty and your pursuit of happiness. I would want to know which members voted to force this upon the staff, which ones did not.

I have learned one of life's most powerful weapons against those propagating evil is shame & mockery. Should they choose to terminate a person like yourself over this issue I would make their lives a personal hell. The internet is a powerful tool.

I would enact a movement to get said members stricken from the board. It is clear they have no regard for the health and safety of the people working within the hospital and no respect for science.

Even the federal gov (OSHA) now agrees that hospital workers should not be forced into flu vaccines.
    http://therefusers.com/refusers-news...tal-employees/

They could be making a very powerful enemy in you Mambo. I bet you could quickly find out contract details wrt the hospital/vacc manufacturer. I bet the board wouldn't want to see hundreds of papers blowing around the parking lot claiming so and so got XXX kickback from w/e company produced your hospital's vacc. I have many ideas that get a lot more sinister than that, just touching the surface.

This shit has got to end.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMac For This Useful Post:

LuckyStrike (6th October 2012),mamboni (6th October 2012),Neuro (6th October 2012),vacuum (6th October 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

what if you used a syringe with a longer needle (1" plus) and then injected, for example, your ear-lobe, or the thin skin between the fingers, so that the needle came out the other side ... the vaccine is expelled onto - the table, not in your body.

?

OK, not the best idea.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gunDriller For This Useful Post:

mamboni (6th October 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

dont make the members here hold you down to make you take the shot . i was at the doc last week , the doc ask me are you ready for your flu shot i said no and she said why i said because every time i have taken the shot i was sick all winter long , then she went back and look at my records and said i see were you were you stop taken the shots and you didnt get sick . she new there, and then she made notes for me not to take the shot . so maybe i am off the list for now
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mick silver For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    one other thing i'd like to point out as well.

this illustrates the game has changed.

medical decisions are indeed now being made by bureaucrats, not doctors.
    Yes! An idea would be to sue the hospital after the employment is terminated. The hospital may not want to take a public fight with one of their senior Drs, and a hefty settlement may come your way Mamboni... Make sure newspapers and local TV stations finds out about the lawsuit when it is filed... A nurse or a janitor at your hospital don't have the same opportunities you have...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 925 Posts

We are all in this together.....

I made a post a while back about being FORCED to by DEATHcare from this system. I personally choose to not have healthcare, not because i cant afford it, but because i dont want ANYTHING to do with this medical model we call 'Healthcare'. I have already made my mind up: When the time comes i will quite my job and go back to supporting myself with my many trades.

This is a personal decision, and you need to do what you think is best for you and your family. I dont know how old your children are, but i think you also need to think about the lesson they will learn by watching daddy fold to the Government when TRUTH, MORALS, REALITY and RIGHT are being destroyed. This is paramount in my opinion. This cycle of bullshit will never stop with young children seeing their parents 'go along' with this system.

I TRULY feel for you, but like i said we are all in this together. Each incremental move effect each of us differently. But the answer to the different problems are all the same: NON COMPLIANCE.

Think of the intrinsic invaluable lesson your children can learn by watching dad stand up to Government when Government is in the WRONG.

I just saw this today:

Hospital Employees’ Jobs In Jeopardy If They Don’t Get Flu Shot

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/10/0...jobs-flu-shot/http://cbsdenver.files.wordpress.com...shot.jpg?w=300

DENVER (CBS4)- Hospital employees across Colorado are being threatened with their jobs if they don’t get the flu shot by the end of the year.
    This requirement is being implemented now even though the State of Colorado only requires more than half of all employees to receive the vaccination. The mandate for all employees doesn’t take effect for several years.

These health care workers feel they are being given a choice: get a flu shot or lose your job.

“I don’t want to get the flu shot and to me it seems I’m getting forced to put a virus into my body that I object to,” said one hospital employee who didn’t want to be identified.
    The new state health regulations require flu shots for health care workers to be phased in over the next several years. Right now 60 percent are required.

Almost all hospitals in Colorado, including Exempla Lutheran, have made the vaccinations mandatory.

When asked what happens when employees tell their supervisors they aren’t going to get the flu shot, Exempla Lutheran nurse Renie Lindgren said, “Everyone seems to be compliant.”At
    Exempla Lutheran those employees who refuse can be suspended. At Denver Health Medical Center, Centura Health and Banner Health, employees who don’t get a flu shot by the end of the year will be suspended and then fired.

When asked if it is fair to threaten employees with the loss of their jobs, Colorado Hospital Association President and CEO Steven Summer said, “We need to have a workforce available when the public needs it if they are sick. I think people choose to work in a hospital.”

The only way to avoid a flu shot requirement is for medical reasons. In those cases, health care workers are required to wear masks.

“For people already being hit with the ultimatum of it is the shot or your job, I would ask where are they at with the percentages,” said National Vaccination Information Center spokeswoman Theresa Wrangham.

Hospitals said it’s not a matter of just meeting the 60 percent compliance requirement, employees must follow their policies.

“To me it’s against your civil rights. I can see you are trying to protect patients and all of that and I get that but I feel I should have the choice to take a shot or wear a mask,” said the unidentified hospital worker.

The Colorado Department of Public Health said if hospitals want to go beyond the current flu shot requirements that is up to them. The hospitals maintain their policies are for the protection of their employees, patients and the public.

Video at link.....The DEATH of the individual is accomplished through the slow incremental push for the SAFETY of the general public.
    My Etsy store: https://twitter.com/xIOWNMEx

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iOWNme For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (6th October 2012),LuckyStrike (6th October 2012),mamboni (6th October 2012),vacuum (6th October 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

here what wrong with the calling the news companys there the ones pushing this shit . and plus if your not for us then your ours enemies this is what this country has come too . terrorists in a country ours fathers build . in time i see this being used as away to make people take the shot
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mick silver For This Useful Post: