THE PRINCIPLE- The Movie Big Science Does NOT want YOU to see. SEE IT NOW.

The Principle
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Jewish Ritual Murder

Thanks
    Thanked 4,406 Times in 2,848 Posts

Re: Jewish Ritual Murder

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    https://yournewswire.com/mel-gibson-...es-blood-kids/

Mel Gibson: Hollywood Is ‘Den Of Parasites’ Who ‘Feast On Blood Of Kids’
    saw this ^ thing last year; dated 11.30.17, attributed to "Baxter Dmitry" at the "fake news" plagued "yournewswire.com" and was naturally skeptical. All the "quotes" attributed to MG "ring true" based on my following pedogate/pedowood; but...

Below is the independent.co.uk article Dmitry links to. So it was a real MG TV talk show appearance in London, but Dmitry added, "...and he schooled shocked guests about the real nature of Hollywood elites in the green room backstage after his appearance." Notice Dmitry then just goes on attributing italicized double-quote-marked "xxx" after 'quote' to MG, suggesting these are verbatim reproductions of MG's spoken words as if transcribed from an audio/video recording of this 'explosive green room dialog'; but Dmitry offers no such recording to evidence his alleged "quotes". If MG were really 'on empirical record' saying these things, he'd be getting the Hitler treatment by the dinjoo-nuffins all over again.

Mel Gibson's appearance on Graham Norton show proved controversial

The actor was promoting the family film Daddy’s Home 2

Appearing on Graham Norton’s chatshow, Mel Gibson admitted to being surprised by his Hollywood comeback, kickstarted by the Oscar-nominated Hacksaw Ridge.

Asked by the host about being accepted back, Gibson — who was promoting family film Daddy’s Home 2 alongside actors Will Ferrell, Mark Wahlberg and John Lithgow — said: “Sure, after digging a ditch for the past 10 years, it’s been fun.”

The Mad Max actor added: “Quite frankly, it’s been a lot of hard work personally and professionally, but the work goes on as I think it does for most of us.”

Speaking about never giving up on his career, Gibson said: “You’ve chosen a career and there is a calling, particularly in directing and you just have to get back up there and express yourself through storytelling. That never went away. During those years I was just writing and conceiving stories.”

Viewers at home were less impressed by the comments, many unimpressed by Gibson being given a platform to speak from, especially considering the singer Kesha - who has spoken actively against sexual assault - was on the show.

Gibson became a controversial figure following a string of incidents, including being accused of making racist and anti-Semitic remarks, along with alleged domestic violence against former partner Oksana Grigorieva.

After being pulled over for drunk driving, Gibson once blamed the Jews for “all the wars in the world”. Speaking previously about the incident, the actor told The Guardian: “I was loaded and angry and arrested. I was recorded illegally by an unscrupulous police officer who was never prosecuted for that crime. And then it was made public by him for profit, and by members of — we’ll call it the press. So, not fair. I guess as who I am, I’m not allowed to have a nervous breakdown, ever.”

More about: | Mel Gibson | Graham Norton
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (2nd September 2018)