Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Negros Threaten Whites with Chimpout if Obama Loses - Ain't Divershity Grand!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: Negros Threaten Whites with Chimpout if Obama Loses - Ain't Divershity Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by zap View Post
    Funny thing is , is that these people on entitlements don't understand that we are broke, they think the government (Bernanke, I bet they don't even know who he is) can keep printing money and everything will be fine. As long as they get their free stuff, the world keeps going round and round, it will be a big surprise for them when it all goes to hell.

"Yo bitch! What d'hell you talkin' 'bout? Broke my ass! Gimme some of your shit or I'll cap you!"
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

zap (15th October 2012)

slowbell

Re: Negros Threaten Whites with Chimpout if Obama Loses - Ain't Divershity Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Same as it always was: exhibit A - Detroit.
    We could cover A-Z with exhibits.

All I know is this...here's a gun slowbell, and a badge slapped on your chest, go fix the problem. Not going to happen.

You try your luck being a cop in one of our inner cities.

I'm not going to lose any sleep, if the problem isn't fixed. Fuck it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 714 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post

"Yo bitch! What d'hell you talkin' 'bout? Broke my ass! Gimme some of your shit or I'll cap you!"
    LOL ,yep as I stay high and dry and outta sight on my mountain. Oh and there aren't any negros in the town below.
    The harder I work, the Luckier I get!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slowbell View Post

All I know is this...here's a gun slowbell, and a badge slapped on your chest, go fix the problem. Not going to happen.

All I know is as long as they stay in the 'hood they can rape and pillage and loot for all I care. But if they dare drift into my neck of woods and so much as break a window or trespass, there's a bunch of retired military guys with lots of guns and itchy fingers who are waiting to explain things to them.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

agnut (18th October 2012),Celtic Rogue (16th October 2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    Obama has already shown with the Trayvon thing to have no regard for trying to keep the peace and stop the violence, which he is uniquely able to do. He literally made an inflammatory remark before there was any investigation, then did nothing to smooth things over afterwards. It wasn't about saving face, he could have said any number of things to diplomatically diffuse the situation while still sticking to his original statement.
    "Oh, you talkin' 'bout my man Obama, "the post racial president?" Shit! Only you dumb ass white folk buy into that crap. He's one of us. He hates you white devils and he's gonna take all the shit you stole from us and redistribute to us folk. You got that, cracker? Obama gonna set things right. No more of the white devils holding the black man down! "

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

zap (15th October 2012)

Palladium
    Thanks

I haven't been under any delusions that cops would be of any help in a race riot situation since watching the LA riots on tv. New Orleans after Katrina only reinforced what I already knew...white folks are on their own if that kinda shit goes down...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tater For This Useful Post:

zap (15th October 2012)

slowbell

Quote Originally Posted by tater View Post
    I haven't been under any delusions that cops would be of any help in a race riot situation since watching the LA riots on tv. New Orleans after Katrina only reinforced what I already knew...white folks are on their own if that kinda shit goes down...
    I will always, judge each man by his actions, not by his color of skin, or religion.

That being said, being a white cop in a black ghetto, I didn't make a damn bit of difference.

Hate is all around you, and violence. We are all on our own, if it gets that bad. I'd say, stay out of the cities. I tell my family, and friends, stay OUT of where I was.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to slowbell For This Useful Post:

agnut (18th October 2012)

Palladium
    Thanks

I will always, judge each man by his actions, not by his color of skin, or religion.

That being said, being a white cop in a black ghetto, I didn't make a damn bit of difference.

Hate is all around you, and violence. We are all on our own, if it gets that bad. I'd say, stay out of the cities. I tell my family, and friends, stay OUT of where I was.
    The very term race riot gives me a clue that it's time to start taking note of skin color. What I saw in the LA riots was black folks dragging white folks out of their cars and the blue folks (cops) were no where to be found. The Koreans knew the score and were somewhat prepared...

Thanks

At least they're politically aware to some extent, and ready to get off the couch.

Thanks

When/if it comes to a head, your skin is your uniform...
    The government never worked for us.
    It just used to have far less power to work against us.

“All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution, are null and void."

-Chief Justice Marshall, Marbury v. Madison

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermie For This Useful Post:

madfranks (16th October 2012)