Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Negros Threaten Whites with Chimpout if Obama Loses - Ain't Divershity Grand!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: Negros Threaten Whites with Chimpout if Obama Loses - Ain't Divershity Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by tater View Post
    The very term race riot gives me a clue that it's time to start taking note of skin color. What I saw in the LA riots was black folks dragging white folks out of their cars and the blue folks (cops) were no where to be found. The Koreans knew the score and were somewhat prepared...
    Their is no clear winner, as you have the loonies that come out & slay more of their own kind in such an instance too.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: Negros Threaten Whites with Chimpout if Obama Loses - Ain't Divershity Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    New Threats to Riot if Obama Loses Election

Buzz explodes across web
    Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com

October 15, 2012

Despite the issue receiving national media attention, Obama supporters continue to threaten to riot if Mitt Romney wins the presidential election, raising the prospect of civil unrest if Obama fails to secure a second term.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...and_Police.jpg
    The new threats continue to dominate Twitter and the vast majority make no reference to press coverage of the issue over the last week, illustrating the fact that they are a legitimate expression of how many Obama voters plan to respond if Romney comes out on top, and not merely a reaction to media hype.

An Infowars.com story written by Michael Snyder which was picked up by the Drudge Report over the weekend and has since gone viral documented how Twitter was flooded with messages from Obama supporters threatening to riot, a sign that “whichever side loses this election will accuse the other side of stealing the election.”

The story was subsequently picked up by innumerable media outlets. Highly respected economist and philosopherThomas Sowell also voiced his concerns that race riots could ensue if Obama is not re-elected.

Checking Twitter feeds this morning, we discovered that threats to riot on behalf of Obama supporters are still flooding in, with the users seemingly unaware of the fact that the media has now picked up on the buzz.We checked the Twitter accounts and virtually all of them are owned by people who have made hundreds or thousands of previous tweets, proving they are genuine accounts and not fakes.

Examples of what people are saying include the following;

“If obama dont get re-elected & romney wins .. on life every white persons getting pistol whipped and im startin a riot.” (SOURCE)

“If Obama don’t win lets start a riot so Romney know what he’s getting himself into.” (SOURCE)

“You know you ain’t shit if you gotta “MAKE” Mafukas vote for ROMNEY ! …. Mannnn OBAMA better get back in office . Or BLACK FOLKS will riot.” (SOURCE)

“If Romney wins im goin on a rampage.” (SOURCE)

“If Mitt Romney wins the election I think its our duties as Black folks to riot and fuck shit up.” (SOURCE)

“If every action IS met with an equal and opposite reaction ..what should workers do to employers if Romney’s elected? #Riot in the streets!!” (SOURCE)

“If Romney becomes president let’s all start a riot.” (SOURCE)

“I Heard Mitt Romney , Tryna Take Away Food Stamps , If He Do .”IMA START A RIOT , IMA START A RIOT.” (SOURCE)

“If romney wins, imma start a mf’n riot! Rns.” (SOURCE)

Although most of the individuals posting the messages don’t even attempt to justify why they plan to riot, others have pointed to fears about a Romney administration withdrawing or limiting government handouts.

You can check out some of the screenshots from these Twitter users below. We didn’t even include all of the messages because there are simply too many to track.
    http://static.prisonplanet.com/p/ima...51012riot1.jpg
    http://static.prisonplanet.com/p/ima...51012riot2.jpg

More of this highminded political activism at: http://www.infowars.com/new-threats-...oses-election/
    So did all these people that tweeted get rounded up by homeland security? They should be easy to track and find, no? Or maybe someone is fanning the flames with their agenda?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

agnut (18th October 2012),jimswift (16th October 2012),osoab (16th October 2012)

Thanks

I work in downtown LA. Guess I need to be prepared.

Too bad Rodney King is gone and won't see the fun.
    Voting is the opium of the masses.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 1,033 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Salty View Post
    I work in downtown LA. Guess I need to be prepared.

Too bad Rodney King is gone and won't see the fun.
    you might want to tell your boss you have a doctors appointment or something the day after the election, just to make sure.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

..of course none of the enlightened folk on this board would live within 500m miles of niggers would they??
    seriously, to "prep" apart from securing yourself a place on geographical high ground is folly. if /when the niggers destroy the cities they would only be doing Gods work imo.

Thanks

i got as far away as i could, about 140 miles. hopefully minneapolis burns down quickly and they don't have time to egress.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chad For This Useful Post:

JDRock (16th October 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    i got as far away as i could, about 140 miles. hopefully minneapolis burns down quickly and they don't have time to egress.
    We have already seen the damage one Hmong native can inflict on Wisconsin.
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by palani View Post
    We have already seen the damage one Hmong native can inflict on Wisconsin.
    don't get me started on the hmong. it will turn in to a 300 page rant fest by me. racist as charged.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

What's a hmong? Is that like a yute?
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 665 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    don't get me started on the hmong. it will turn in to a 300 page rant fest by me. racist as charged.
    The hmong are among us?

VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew