Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Military Coup America's last best option?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Is Military Coup America's last best option?

mamboni comments: for what it is worth, I agree with this guy 1000%. This country is on the fast track to thrid world debt slavery under our present corrupt kleptocratic political system. Reform through political means is now impossible, as the leadership and the mass media are owned by special interests. The only branch that remains a wild card is the military. Does their loyalty to the US Constitution exceed their duty to serve the POTUS?

Weighing The Options. Everything Else Is Worse Than A US Military Coup

Posted on September 3, 2012 by horse237

The Teleprompter Reader in Chief has been frantically urging the Europeans to keep Greece in the euro until after the elections so the people back home do not know how bad things really are. The US military’s field commanders know our real fighting strength is a lot worse then either the press or any of the two potential Commanders-in-Chief for 2013 imagine. US Chief of Staff Martin Dempsey who is ten times more Globalist than Patriot had to go to Israel and tell Netanyahu No-No-No.

Dempsey did say No to war with Iran but he did not state the obvious. America is not capable of fighting a war with Iran. A soldier committed suicide recently. He had served 9 tours of combat duty in Iraq and Afghanistan. He had lost lots of friends, had been injured himself and did not want to serve a tenth tour. The Army used what they call Stop Loss and ordered him to serve one more tour. He killed himself rather than go. Men who have died have had their GI insurance which they paid for stolen since 1999 when an agreement was made between the Clinton administration and the insurance companies to let them steal the survivor benefits of widows and orphans. Mitt Romney could run a campaign ad against Obama for this despicable practice but will not because he cannot. If the fraud were taken away, the American economy would instantly collapse.

But that brings me to the main point of my argument. This country is near collapse. Our current 2012 debt level is twice what it was in the Great Depression of 1929-39 so we have twice as much Debt Cancellation to do. We cannot go through Debt Cancellation by bankruptcy again. At least 3 million Americans died of starvation in the last Depression and I estimate 10 million or more will die in the next.

We must have a systematic and scientific worldwide Debt Cancellation to be accomplished in ten days and not 10 or 20 years of deleveraging through bankruptcies, wars, Hyperinflation and starving children.

Neither Romney nor Obama will step forward and act like a responsible adult to solve our problems. Nor will it be Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi or any of those clowns in the GOP House leadership.

I nominate the US military as the only institution in America with the support of the people though few Jewish Americans have relatives in the Armed Forces. I once saw a Filipino family next door to me in Silicon Valley put up a 30 foot wide banner welcoming home their son who was a US Navy Seal. If there were a US military coup, that family would listen to the military announcements. They would eventually talk to their son. But one thing I would not expect them to do is to start a riot or a revolution demanding the coup leaders release the thousands of bankers and other traitors that the military had thrown in prison. I have talked to lots of black people and Hispanics, I have talked to lots of whites including liberal lawyers. I have not had one objection to an American military coup from any Gentiles. They all agree that it would be a good idea if the US military seized tens of trillions of dollars in assets the bankers had stolen from them. Jews object because the Talmud tells them it is unlawful for them to put a Jew in jail for any crime including murdering a Goy. And the Talmud does tell them it is perfectly legal to rob the Gentiles as soon as the Jews get control of the government which does describe America since Israel killed President Kennedy and especially since they did 911.

I mentioned options. Actually the American people and the US military have no realistic options in which they survive as a free and prosperous people other than a coup. Their leaders have been trying to destroy them at least since 1913 with their wars for Israel. WW I was for Israel and the establishment of a bloodthirsty Zio-Communist regime in the Soviet Union. In WW II 58 million human beings died after the German military tried to surrender in London in March of 1939. All that dying was so that Zio-Communism could be advanced and the state of Israel would become the center of conflict. North Korea was given to Joe Stalin because the ruling elite loves to see Americans die in wars. One of the reasons for the assassination of President Kennedy was so that we could lose the Vietnam war. The other reasons being that he had published a non-interest bearing currency and wanted to stop the Israeli nuclear weapons program. They were behind the passage of the North American Free Trade Act which sent 53,000 manufacturing plants and 12 million jobs overseas. The whole point of NAFTA was to make darn sure that Americans would lose World Wat III. And then Israel did 911 and invaded Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya to make sure we got close to launching WW III by threatening Iran over nuclear weapons that do not exist and by angering 1.3 billion Muslims with senseless drone strikes on civilians.
    In short Israel wants you D–E-A-D (Dead). Why? Logically because they do not want you to be able to demand the return of the tens of trillions of dollars they stole from you. But you know the real reason is that they are addicted to mass murder and to the unreasoning destruction of all nations including America.

Most people do not comprehend the cost of Wall Street. In addition to Debt Cancellation I favor a debt-free currency and also a law that would make federal, state and local government debts illegal. That would save American taxpayers one trillion dollars a year in federal taxes and more than 130 billion in state and local taxes. But Dr Margrit Kennedy has studied usury in the German economy and says that interest charges transfer wealth from the poor to the richest 1% to the tune of a billion euros a day. An American supporter of hers says usury tacks another trillion dollars a year onto carrying charges and higher prices to the bottom 99%.

It is time we all said No to Wall Street.

Life in America will soon become intolerable. The military have relatives who are in the process of losing everything. They see veterans who cannot find jobs not just due to the deliberate de-industrialization of America and to the massive thefts by banksters but also the democratization of returning vets. Brandon Raub was thrown into a psychiatric hospital and threatened with chemical lobotomization because he did not like the President. The military knows the Israelis and Wall Street despise them. People who care about you would not have sent you into No Win wars ever since 1950. Even the Israeli Army had to say No to war with Syria.

The American military has said No to Wall Street’s demand that 10 million Americans die from starvation and 300 million accept permanent Debt Slavery. War with Iran will be the least of our worries. If the US military does not say No to Wall Street, America will die. Wall Street wants martial law and gun confiscation. They know that will kill civilians and the local police as well as the US military. Do you really think that 25 million Americans will willingly go to FEMA’s concentration camps knowing they have giant industrial size incinerators at every camp each one capable of incinerating tens of thousands of people every week?

Wall Street owns the media and both political parties. Time is short. We can expect nationwide food riots and the destruction of every city in America if the US military does not step forward.

Notes: Please note that I have never advocated a violent through of Wall Street’s puppets in Washington. I have merely discussed the options and a military coup seems the best one.

I would like to suggest the following as the most feasible means of seizing the tens of trillions of dollars stolen from us by the bankers:

Memo To Pentagon: Compare The Invasion Of Lichtenstein And The Cayman Islands To War With Iran And Syria
    http://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2012/0...ran-and-syria/

If your friends think the Jews do not run the American government and the media, please ask them why Israel has been allowed to get away with killing 3,000 Americans on 911.
    911: Short And Powerful Questions
    http://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2012/0...omic-theories/

This is my background research on the Bilderberg Society.
    Annotated Bilderberg 2012 Member List
    http://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2012/0...2-member-list/

The Mathematics Of Austerity: Proving Austerity Never Was Even Intended To Work
    http://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2011/0...ended-to-work/

Professor Keen, The 11th Marble, Debt Based Money And Fractional Reserve Banking
    http://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2012/0...serve-banking/

IMF Economists: ‘We Were Wrong.’ Will Someone Please Tell The Press And The Politicians.
    http://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2012/0...mf-economists-

http://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2012/0...military-coup/
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (22nd October 2012),midnight rambler (22nd October 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Re: Is Military Coup America's last best option?

Things wont change until the people change. Nothing else can fix it really.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Things wont change until the people change. Nothing else can fix it really.
    If the people could change things then we would never have been in the pickle we're in in the first palce. The people lost control of the nation a long time ago.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

But first we most remove the canser.......and we know who or what they are.

First post of the day..........good wet, dark, painfull knee morning to one and all.
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 925 Posts

These are the hopes and dreams of a CHILD....

Remeber Kent State? Waco? Ruby Ridge? And those were 20+ years ago. Do you think the Police and Military have grown 'nicer'?

There is NO SHORTAGE of STATIST loving THUGS who will shoot to kill on command. Dont fool yourself with delusions.

ALL of the good decent men and women have been slowly siphoned out of the mix. What remains are young THUGS who think life is a video game, they have no respect for PRIVATE PROPERTY or PRIVACY, they have utter contempt for things DUE PROCESS and FREEDOM OF SPEECH. These cowardly souls will burn this country to the ground, before they admit they have been duped.

DONT hold your breath for the Military to come save you. If the Police and Military were BRAVE enough to say 'NO' to unlawful orders, we wouldnt be in 7 ProActive Offensive external wars, while installing internal checkpoints all across the country. Even if they did save us, it would only be a matter of time before we got bck to where we are.

WE fix this, or we DIE.
    My Etsy store: https://twitter.com/xIOWNMEx

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iOWNme For This Useful Post:

collector (23rd October 2012),Hatha Sunahara (23rd October 2012),osoab (22nd October 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

The military and and their friends have the most to lose. Pipe dream imho.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    If the people could change things then we would never have been in the pickle we're in in the first palce. The people lost control of the nation a long time ago.
    What I'm saying is that humanity is full of fucktards and very easy to manipulate. A 5th grader could manipulate all of humanity if he/she had the ability to print money from thin air. All of these "Illuminati" people are mentally retarded drooling idiots who are as inbred as inbred can get. They aren't intelligent which is what makes them a lot more dangerous. All you need to do is have control over the money supply and you control everything. The only way to change anything is decentralize the money supply. If there's a military coup, the same inbred fucktard families will use their pull to get back into power.

Humanity has NEVER been free. Human farming has existed for thousands of years. The difference now is we have the Internet and can finally look in a mirror.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 925 Posts

Do you really think that 25 million Americans will willingly go to FEMA’s concentration camps knowing they have giant industrial size incinerators at every camp each one capable of incinerating tens of thousands of people every week?
    Did they get these from the NAZI's?

LMAO!
    My Etsy store: https://twitter.com/xIOWNMEx

Thanks
    Thanked 1,833 Times in 999 Posts

The people lost control of the nation a long time ago.
    The people lost control of the military a long time ago, if indeed they ever had it.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they found it."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    What I'm saying is that humanity is full of fucktards and very easy to manipulate. A 5th grader could manipulate all of humanity if he/she had the ability to print money from thin air. All of these "Illuminati" people are mentally retarded drooling idiots who are as inbred as inbred can get. They aren't intelligent which is what makes them a lot more dangerous. All you need to do is have control over the money supply and you control everything. The only way to change anything is decentralize the money supply. If there's a military coup, the same inbred fucktard families will use their pull to get back into power.

Humanity has NEVER been free. Human farming has existed for thousands of years. The difference now is we have the Internet and can finally look in a mirror.
    I'm inclined to agree with you that only total system collapse and a complete reset will get the job done right (i.e. deball the banksters, and decentralize power and wealth).