Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Military Coup America's last best option?

Great Value Chinese Military Shovel TheNocturnalEgyptian's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Military Coup America's last best option?

Shami is correct. We need to have a world wide summit (as much as it scares me to say so) and move into an open sourced currency system where there is total transparency.
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness; I love only that which they defend."- J.R.R. Tolkien

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheNocturnalEgyptian View Post
    Shami is correct. We need to have a world wide summit (as much as it scares me to say so) and move into an open sourced currency system where there is total transparency.
    We already have an open source currency. It's called silver and gold and it has worked fine for thousands of years until about 100 years ago when a few Jew bankers foisted unbacked paper on the people. Now low and behold the world is in record debt and a tiny small number of super-rich own the bulk of the world. Never has wealth been more concentrated since the Pharoahs. I'll give you one guess as to the ethnic/religious origin that predominates amongst these oligarchs. These power hungry sociopaths will never stop sucking the people dry of their labors, their property, their rights and their souls. This is a fight for the literal survival of the free peoples of the world. Just as the early Latins slaughtered their cruel Etruscan King masters, we the people must rid overselves of this human cancer that afflicts us.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Down1 (22nd October 2012),gunDriller (22nd October 2012),iOWNme (23rd October 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

we already had a coup - 9-11.

i would also count the assassinations of JFK & RFK as coup d'etat's.

since 9-11 had the net effect of implementing policies that were much more pro-Israel (etc.), it could be called a "Jew coup".

the Coup that the military would need, is to kick all Neocons & Israel Loyalists out of the entire military command instructure. that would have to include the pResidency.

with guys like Alan Sabrosky explaining what they're doing & why.

however, i think it's mainly a "pleasant thought", like the election of Ron Paul was for a while there.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gunDriller For This Useful Post:

Down1 (22nd October 2012),Hatha Sunahara (23rd October 2012)

DMac

Good guys in the military won't perform a coup. The bad guys in the military already did, 911 as gunDriller said.

People say evil prevails when good men do nothing. Truth is just that evil prevails and eventually it consumes itself. Then there is small peace as evil once again gathers its strength.