Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TRUMP TO OBAMA: Release college, passport applications, I'll donate $5 million to cha

Thanks
    Thanked 4,637 Times in 3,209 Posts

Re: TRUMP TO OBAMA: Release college, passport applications, I'll donate $5 million to

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    School transcripts can only be released by and accepted from the registrar to be considered legitimate. It would take some major doing to counterfeit these me thinks. The Donald shouldn't hold his breath. The Obama campaign is in full implode mode and "The One" knows he's about to transmogrify into "The Loser." So no need to give Trump anything.

How did that Hawaii BC come about then?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: TRUMP TO OBAMA: Release college, passport applications, I'll donate $5 million to

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    How did that Hawaii BC come about then?
    Recall that is was posted BY THE WHITEHOUSE as an electronic PDF document. This would be completely unaccpetable in a court of law.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

Recall that is was posted BY THE WHITEHOUSE as an electronic PDF document. This would be completely unaccpetable in a court of law.
    If the Hair Piece gets the transcripts and records from THE WHITEHOUSE, they could be forged just as easily.

No mention of the Hair Piece admitting them in a court of law.

So folks don't have to go to facepuke to watch the vid.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=MgOq9pBkY0I
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

That's a rug? It's quite good. He must have gotten it at Morrie's Wigs.

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

That's a rug? It's quite good. He must have gotten it at Morrie's Wigs.
    I thought he wore one from time to time. I could be wrong.
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

Old Herb Lady

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    I thought he wore one from time to time. I could be wrong.
    That's a comb-over boyz !

Platinum
    Thanks

[video]
    Guilford County Board of Elections Director George Gilbert says the problem arises every election. It can be resolved after the machine is re-calibrated by poll workers.
    Re-calibrated You recalibrate a press brake to make the leg lengths closer to nominal. You recalibrate a tractor with autosteer to make it drive down the row straighter. You don't recalibrate a voting maching to make it switch from one candidate to another. Total BS.
    I'm not saying forget what you lost.
    I suppose there's a purpose in pain.
    What we make of ourselves has a cost,
    and it's paid every time we take hold of the reins.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to horseshoe3 For This Useful Post:

JohnQPublic (25th October 2012),k-os (24th October 2012),sunshine05 (24th October 2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Old Herb Lady View Post
    You can't fool the ladies.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Old Herb Lady View Post
    I say he has 30-40 individual hairs twirled about and blasted with hair spray.
    "Is it really a crime to report that the government is committing a crime?"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jimswift For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimswift View Post
    I say he has 30-40 individual hairs twirled about and blasted with hair spray.
    I think he's using Ron Popeil's spray-on hair.