Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon.com Best Selling Author of "Stack Silver Get Gold" has a Request....

Copper
    Thanks

Re: Amazon.com Best Selling Author of "Stack Silver Get Gold" has a Request....

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillo View Post
    Depends on your metaphysical perspective... some would say "God", others would say "Karma", our conscience, or the essence of our nature as beings.

The moderators of this forum are not that concerned with attempting to arbitrate right vs. wrong, we have a different goal in mind. This forum was created as a backlash against the censor-like destruction of a previous forum, to become a place to foster freedom of speech. The forum rules are geared toward that end... with a subtext of "do no harm". You are free to post here, whether you are "right" or "wrong", provided you follow the forum rules. Your first post was bordering on a violation (commercial spamming), but since you were giving away your "product" instead of seeking profit, it was a bit of a "gray area" and we let it slide (for now). Be aware, though, you have made a not-so-favorable first impression, and you are on VERY thin ice here at present. The ONLY reason you are not currently banned is that you seem to have a willingness to discuss things further, and several forum members have come to your defense, if only in the interest of entertainment value.

Tread carefully...and enjoy the forum if you decide to dispense with the "Hateahhhz" attitude and stick around.
    Before I developed the "hateahhhz" attitude, I received comments like
    "Someone here will probably figure out you're selling out to Satan" and this "Exchanging personal information to some whoring, previously unknown interloper to acquire an eBook plus enter a contest to win a Free Silver Bullion round is so sad"

I'm simply responding to their ignorant comments.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HuntIII View Post
    Before I developed the "hateahhhz" attitude, I received comments like
    "Someone here will probably figure out you're selling out to Satan" and this "Exchanging personal information to some whoring, previously unknown interloper to acquire an eBook plus enter a contest to win a Free Silver Bullion round is so sad"

I'm simply responding to their ignorant comments.
    That may very well be the case, and you are free to defend yourself and continue the discussion. However, be aware that there are some VERY decent and knowledgeable people on this forum, who are (justifiably) suspicious of "free offers" and other marketing gimmicks and info harvesting schemes. You will find (if you stick around) that the core of this forum is composed of individualists, freedom lovers, and people who believe in trading value for value... not seeking out marketing promotions and "free shit".
    There are two kinds of people in this world:
    People who just want to be left alone, and
    People who won't leave them alone.

No coercion, no fraud. Let rationality and liberty prevail! A=A
    Love with your heart... for everything else, use your brain!

"Gold is very patient. Are you?" -mamboni
    "Government has NO business being in the 'business' business" -Gaillo

Copper
    Thanks

That may very well be the case, and you are free to defend yourself and continue the discussion. However, be aware that there are some VERY decent and knowledgeable people on this forum, who are (justifiably) suspicious of "free offers" and other marketing gimmicks and info harvesting schemes. You will find (if you stick around) that the core of this forum is composed of individualists, freedom lovers, and people who believe in trading value for value... not seeking out marketing promotions and "free shit".
    Agreed.

Great Value Chinese Military Shovel TheNocturnalEgyptian's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried to let you down gently in my earlier post, but I'll simply say it, there isn't a single individual here who is willing to provide their address or real name or amazon account. Let that sink in.

Feel free to join the forum though.

I'm sure the manipulation at the CME is the similar.
    When they would catch manipulators, everything would be hush hush.

You should make a thread about this. We would read it and comment with great interest.
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness; I love only that which they defend."- J.R.R. Tolkien

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheNocturnalEgyptian For This Useful Post:

Gaillo (30th October 2012),LuckyStrike (30th October 2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheNocturnalEgyptian View Post
    I tried to let you down gently in my earlier post, but I'll simply say it, there isn't a single individual here who is willing to provide their address or real name or amazon account...
    Speak for yourself, man... I'm off to get my free shit!

Swipe yo EBT, biatchezzzz!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaillo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HuntIII View Post
    I traded at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, before they merged with the Chicago Board of Trade. I'm sure the manipulation at the CME is the similar. When they would catch manipulators, everything would be hush hush. The Merc dealt with everything internally and made nothing public.
    If you want to sell something its a good idea to establish yourself in a community. I'll give you some examples.

You should look into the work BrotherJohnF does (website / YouTube.) He makes videos about Silver a lot an explains SOME things well to people who don't understand things (meaning he does some good things.) Another example would be Greg Mannarino who already sells books. Another example is "Silver Shied" (Chris Duane) who is a former member of our community who left to do his own thing (website / YouTube.) I'm posting these examples NOT since I agree with these people (I think they are all frauds and full of crap to different degrees), but since I believe they have a successful business model. Basically these people ESTABLISH themselves in the community and get a following. Then they ESTABLISH themselves as gurus based on the knowledge that's rubbed off on them (even though they don't know crap and get their information by lurking at forums like this one were the real info is discovered/developed/discussed.) I think they believe a lot of their own bullshit too so it makes them very convincing to a lot of people. I'm not trying to be negative, since they do good too, but people who get into leadership positions in ANY community typically are scumbags. That's why I like forum communities like this one since you don't find many scumbags here, just people who are self-made and self-educated.

Most people don't have the patience to become part of a forum community and contribute/absorb all the information and "culture" I guess you could say. Most people don't read anymore (I don't read books.) Most people watch YouTube videos these days, at least those who know how to use the Internet. A lot of these people want to be lead, and not think on their own (just like in real life!) They don't want to research these things for years and come to their own conclusions. I could write tons of books on many issues since I would be considered an "expert" at many things, but I don't since I'm not much of a scumbag. The people who know whats going on ANY subject are NEVER the "experts". They are the people off to the sidelines you don't hear or know about typically.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

chad (30th October 2012),Gaillo (30th October 2012),Neuro (30th October 2012)

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no such thing as a FREE lunch, unless God is giving it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StreetsOfGold View Post
    There is no such thing as a FREE lunch, unless God is giving it.
    All the more reason for me to disbelieve!

TANSTAAFL. Period.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

All the more reason for me to disbelieve!

TANSTAAFL. Period.
    What if you have a hooked nose?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    What if you have a hooked nose?
    Then you smell funny.