Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Epic Travelling Soap Man

Old Herb Lady

Epic Travelling Soap Man

Oh shut up. I have a better story than all u bitchez. A couple of days ago I was home all by myself working in the kitchen like a slave as usual and I happened to glance out the window. had to do a double take. there was a brutha walking up my driveway. Im like no way, right. No for real ! he was pulling one of those suit cases with wheels on it behind him. I can hear him saying..." Hello...hello...Im not here to rob you, hellooooo" He was repeating it. I go flying out on the back porch before he can knock at the door. he says WHOA you scared me ,ma'am. I said sorry, but you scared me first, I heard somebody out here talking. he says well I was just trying to let somebody know that I was coming. I said what can I do for you. he takes out some cleaning supplies from his suitcase and opens it and shines up my glass door and shows me how there won't be any fingerprints or smears on the glass now for a month ! I was like, Dude, that's awesome. he took the spray nozzle out of the bottle and licked it to show me how Eco-friendly the cleaner was. He said he was from New Orleans and working up here and he said "used to sell dope and now Im sellin soap ". I said GOOD for you dude, and I'm sorry that I'm not interested in your cleaner. he kept trying to sell it, but I kept trying to go back in the house to get back to work !!! As I open the kitchen door, he says WHAT IS THAT SMELL ? WhAt are you cooking ? I said , oh that's just kielbasa for my husband and he should be home any second now ! He says what about samples ? I said no thanks, I don't need any samples of your cleaning product. he says, No I mean a sample of that stuff you're cooking.

So I said wait right here, I go and make him a kielbasa sammich for the road, go back out and give it to him and
    watch him walk down the street eating a sammich. LMAO
    He was harmless, just shocked me half to death is all.

Give the trick or treaters some damn candy you fckrs !

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Old Herb Lady For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Camp Bassfish (1st November 2012),chad (1st November 2012),EE_ (1st November 2012),Gaillo (31st October 2012),gunDriller (1st November 2012),iOWNme (1st November 2012),k-os (1st November 2012),Libertytree (1st November 2012),madfranks (1st November 2012),MAGNES (7th November 2012),midnight rambler (31st October 2012),Santa (1st November 2012),ShortJohnSilver (1st November 2012),Shorty Harris (1st November 2012),Sparky (31st October 2012),woodman (1st November 2012),zap (31st October 2012)

Thanks

Re: LMMFAO - First Tick or Treater in 4 years, black with a skittles costume

Quote Originally Posted by Old Herb Lady View Post
    Oh shut up. I have a better story than all u bitchez. A couple of days ago I was home all by myself working in the kitchen like a slave as usual and I happened to glance out the window. had to do a double take. there was a brutha walking up my driveway. Im like no way, right. No for real ! he was pulling one of those suit cases with wheels on it behind him. I can hear him saying..." Hello...hello...Im not hear to rob you, hellooooo" He was repeating it. I go flying out on the back porch before he can knock at the door. he says WHOA you scared me ,ma'am. I said sorry, but you scared me first, I heard somebody out here talking. he says well I was just trying to let somebody know that I was coming. I said what can I do for you. he takes out some cleaning supplies from his suitcase and opens it and shines up my glass door and shows me how there won't be any fingerprints or smears on the glass now for a month ! I was like, Dude, that's awesome. he took the spray nozzle out of the bottle and licked it to show me how Eco-friendly the cleaner was. He said he was from New Orleans and working up here and he said "used to sell dope and now Im sellin soap ". I said GOOD for you dude, and I'm sorry that I'm not interested in your cleaner. he kept trying to sell it, but I kept trying to go back in the house to get back to work !!! As I open the kitchen door, he says WHAT IS THAT SMELL ? WhAt are you cooking ? I said , oh that's just kielbasa for my husband and he should be home any second now ! He says what about samples ? I said no thanks, I don't need any samples of your cleaning product. he says, No I mean a sample of that stuff you're cooking.

So I said wait right here, I go and make him a kielbasa sammich for the road, go back out and give it to him and
    watch him walk down the street eating a sammich. LMAO
    He was harmless, just shocked me half to death is all.

Give the trick or treaters some damn candy you fckrs !
    I met that EXACT same guy in Salt Lake City, Utah in 2002 - did the EXACT same thing, licked the spray bottle spout, had the roller suitcase, told me how he used to sell drugs, was from New Orleans, etc.

Wierd.
    There are two kinds of people in this world:
    People who just want to be left alone, and
    People who won't leave them alone.

No coercion, no fraud. Let rationality and liberty prevail! A=A
    Love with your heart... for everything else, use your brain!

"Gold is very patient. Are you?" -mamboni
    "Government has NO business being in the 'business' business" -Gaillo

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillo View Post
    I met that EXACT same guy in Salt Lake City, Utah in 2002 - did the EXACT same thing, licked the spray bottle spout, had the roller suitcase, told me how he used to sell drugs, was from New Orleans, etc.

Wierd.
    I met him too...really wierd!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 665 Posts

Wierd.
    Nigga gets around!

VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sirgonzo420 For This Useful Post:

Buffalo (2nd November 2012)

Old Herb Lady

Wierd.
    Did he look like / talk like Chris Rock ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

Wierd.
    could it be the African American version of the Israeli art students ?
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I met him too...really wierd!
    Apparently this guy gets around. he's been to my house as well. Perhaps some research is in order?
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gunDriller View Post
    could it be the African American version of the Israeli art students ?
    Immediately what I thought!
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,861 Times in 7,915 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    Apparently this guy gets around. he's been to my house as well. Perhaps some research is in order?
    Four members of this forum spread across the country have seen this guy? What are the odds??
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Old Herb Lady View Post
    Did he look like / talk like Chris Rock ?
    I don't recall that... but I do remember he was kind of annoying. Talked kind of fast, and I think he REALLY wanted to make a sale, because I remember telling him I wasn't interested at least 3 times.
    There are two kinds of people in this world:
    People who just want to be left alone, and
    People who won't leave them alone.

No coercion, no fraud. Let rationality and liberty prevail! A=A
    Love with your heart... for everything else, use your brain!

"Gold is very patient. Are you?" -mamboni
    "Government has NO business being in the 'business' business" -Gaillo