Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AGENDA: Grinding America Down (Full Movie)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Angry AGENDA: Grinding America Down (Full Movie)

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (8th November 2012),singular_me (8th November 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,782 Times in 1,378 Posts

Re: AGENDA: Grinding America Down (Full Movie)

Mamboner, you have link?

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,864 Times in 7,916 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by General of Darkness View Post
    Mamboner, you have link?
    Click on video which refuses to embed, took me right to it.

Only 4 minutes in and I can tell this is an excellent video, a must watch. Thx, Mamboni
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Mamboner, you have link?
    Here you go:

http://vimeo.com/52009124

Not to brag on myself, but I've known this has been going on since I was a kid in the early 60's. I'll bet you did too.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (8th November 2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Here you go:

http://vimeo.com/52009124

Not to brag on myself, but I've known this has been going on since I was a kid in the early 60's. I'll bet you did too.
    Excellent, thanks for the link dickhead.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to General of Darkness For This Useful Post:

Great Value Carrots LuckyStrike's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL, old people really piss me off sometimes.

What in the flying fuck did they think would happen when we sided with the jewish bolsheviks in WWII and destroyed the anti marxist Nazi party? Well who would've fucking thunk it, we are all marxists now. Yet they talk about the war like they accomplished something.

"I have been at Frankfurt for a civil government conference. If what we are doing (to the Germans) is 'Liberty, then give me death.' I can't see how Americans can sink so low. It is Semitic, and I am sure of it."

"Berlin gave me the blues. We have destroyed what could have been a good race, and we are about to replace them with Mongolian savages. And all Europe will be communist. It's said that for the first week after they took it (Berlin), all women who ran were shot and those who did not were raped. I could have taken it (instead of the Soviets) had I been allowed."

"Actually, the Germans are the only decent people left in Europe. it's a choice between them and the Russians. I prefer the Germans."

"What we are doing is to destroy the only semi-modern state in Europe, so that Russia can swallow the whole."

"There is a very apparent Semitic influence in the press. They are trying to do two things: first, implement communism, and second, see that all businessmen of German ancestry and non-Jewish antecedents are thrown out of their jobs.

"They have utterly lost the Anglo-Saxon conception of justice and feel that a man can be kicked out because somebody else says he is a Nazi. They were evidently quite shocked when I told them I would kick nobody out without the successful proof of guilt before a court of law . . .

"I will probably be in the headlines before you get this, as the press is trying to quote me as being more interested in restoring order in Germany than in catching Nazis. I can't tell them the truth that unless we restore Germany we will insure that communism takes America."

"It is my present thought . . . that when I finish this job, which will be around the first of the year, I shall resign, not retire, because if I retire I will still have a gag in my mouth . . . I should not start a limited counterattack, which would be contrary to my military theories, but should wait until I can start an all- out offensive . . . ."

General George S. Patton Jr.

http://www.truthinourtime.com/

"Speed is the only truly modern pleasure" - Aldous Huxley

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LuckyStrike For This Useful Post:

General of Darkness (6th November 2012),mamboni (6th November 2012),midnight rambler (5th November 2012)

Thanks

Excellent, thanks for the link dickhead.

Anytime, my brother from another mother!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

General of Darkness (6th November 2012)

Thanks

Anytime, my brother from another mother!
    BTW - I just started watching the video this morning. I like it.

Thanks

BTW - I just started watching the video this morning. I like it.
    Watching this video really upset me; because not only does it ring so true. But I'll wager that over 90% of Americans would reject this video as reactionary and unfounded. People have their noses so deeply buried in their iPADs and TVs that they don't have a clue. These folk will not realize what has happened until there are paramilitary troops holding M16s on every corner, checkpoints every mile and curfews declared. By then it will be too late to do anything about it.

Thanks

Watching this video really upset me; because not only does it ring so true. But I'll wager that over 90% of Americans would reject this video as reactionary and unfounded. People have their noses so deeply buried in their iPADs and TVs that they don't have a clue. These folk will not realize what has happened until there are paramilitary troops holding M16s on every corner, checkpoints every mile and curfews declared. By then it will be too late to do anything about it.
    What's also not a surprise for me is that 90% of these cocksuckers are jews.