Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I did not vote!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Re: I did not vote!

The choices they give are no choices at all. To participate in a corrupt system is to participate in corruption. It is a charade and to participate is to lend it credence.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

EE_ (6th November 2012),LuckyStrike (6th November 2012),Twisted Titan (6th November 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 925 Posts

I gave up on the belief in 'Authority' long ago when i removed my name from the Voter Reg.

NO man or group of men have any Right to rule over me. PERIOD. I dont care what fancy words he writes, or how 'authentic' the ceremonious rituals are behind their 'Law'. The biggest problem with Freedom, is nobody knows what it looks like. Most people just keep on trying to find a new Master.

Ron Paul is not my Master! I dont care if you think he would be a better Slave Master than the others, because I AM NOT A SLAVE.

I dont hallucinate a thing called 'Government', and then BOW to its fictional existence.
    My Etsy store: https://twitter.com/xIOWNMEx

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iOWNme For This Useful Post:

Gaillo (6th November 2012),LuckyStrike (6th November 2012),Twisted Titan (6th November 2012),VX1 (6th November 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

im tempted to vote against obama because- i SERIOUSLY hate his gucking futs! i have never ever hade such pure hatred and disgust for any human being like i do for this pathetic modern day Nero. perhaps a write in for david duke.....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sui Juris View Post
    I gave up on the belief in 'Authority' long ago when i removed my name from the Voter Reg.

NO man or group of men have any Right to rule over me. PERIOD. I dont care what fancy words he writes, or how 'authentic' the ceremonious rituals are behind their 'Law'. The biggest problem with Freedom, is nobody knows what it looks like. Most people just keep on trying to find a new Master.

Ron Paul is not my Master! I dont care if you think he would be a better Slave Master than the others, because I AM NOT A SLAVE.

I dont hallucinate a thing called 'Government', and then BOW to its fictional existence.
    I wonder your post reflects my future political metamorphosis. I respect your position. I am just not there . . . yet.

I walked to my voting center. It is such a nice sunny and breezy morning. I had a few minutes to really think about what I was about to do. I wrote in Ron Paul . . . thanks mainly to you, Sui Juris, for the Gary Johnson Federal Reserve video, but also to LuckyStrike for his post in this thread.

As I was handed my sticker, I said to the dude "This might be the last voting sticker I ever receive." and I walked out.
    The more you live, the less you will die. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ If you want to be somebody else, change your mind.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k-os For This Useful Post:

iOWNme (6th November 2012),LuckyStrike (6th November 2012),Twisted Titan (6th November 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 1,033 Posts

okay, i did go vote after all. i wanted to see the feel of the place. i left the whole ballot blank except for clerk of court. it was uncontested anyway, so i voted for the guy. overall feel i got from eavesdropping was people were voting for romney.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by k-os View Post
    I wonder your post reflects my future political metamorphosis. I respect your position. I am just not there . . . yet.

I walked to my voting center. It is such a nice sunny and breezy morning. I had a few minutes to really think about what I was about to do. I wrote in Ron Paul . . . thanks mainly to you, Sui Juris, for the Gary Johnson Federal Reserve video, but also to LuckyStrike for his post in this thread.

As I was handed my sticker, I said to the dude "This might be the last voting sticker I ever receive." and I walked out.
    So despite being aware you voted for your own destruction, right?
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

10. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

EE_ (6th November 2012)

Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 665 Posts

I voted with the majority.

As in, fuck voting.

VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirgonzo420 For This Useful Post:

Blink (6th November 2012),EE_ (6th November 2012),Hatha Sunahara (6th November 2012),Twisted Titan (6th November 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 925 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by k-os View Post

Im not here to judge you, and at least you did what you thought was right. I just hapen to disagree.

'FREEDOM' means giving up on the illusion, myth, superstition of 'Authority'. It DOES NOT EXIST exept for betwen the ears of 300+ million SLAVES who continutally seek to find a 'better' Master.

I TRULY believe that humans are THE TOP of the food chain. They are not meant to be ruled over by other humans. Each one of us OWNS oursleves. If people would just believe that (Instead of 'Authority'), then TPTB would VANISH like the dream that they are.

Here is the secret: YOU ARE ALREADY FREE. You just dont know it.
    My Etsy store: https://twitter.com/xIOWNMEx

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iOWNme For This Useful Post:

EE_ (6th November 2012),Twisted Titan (6th November 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    im tempted to vote against obama because- i SERIOUSLY hate his gucking futs! i have never ever hade such pure hatred and disgust for any human being like i do for this pathetic modern day Nero. perhaps a write in for david duke.....
    I agree with you. But, he is an insult to Nero, who at least rebuilt a greater Rome from the ashes of the slums he burned down. Obongo is turning America into one big slum, one city at a time.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    I agree with you. But, he is an insult to Nero, who at least rebuilt a greater Rome from the ashes of the slums he burned down. Obongo is turning America into one big slum, one city at a time.
    Great for burning down then, anyway Obama, is only the crowning glory of the slumification that's been ongoing for decades, he is a good representative, le grande slumlord!