Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HAARP Status

Iridium
    Thanks

HAARP Status

http://www.haarpstatus.com/status.html

November 6, 2012 - 11:10p EST

Highest signals remain in California and the Northeast USA.

Shortwave has ceased over Louisiana with a growing longwave in the central part of the country.

Southern California has seen a 3.3 magnitude quake near Santa Monica, however it is not enough to validate such a high reading seen on the maps. We continue the earthquake watch.

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint - Isaiah 40:31

Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. ~
    Matthew 7:7

geoengineeringwatch.org

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MNeagle For This Useful Post:

zap (11th January 2013)

Iridium
    Thanks

Re: HAARP Status

I see the image above changes with the forecast, so here's a description for today:

November 12, 2012 - 1:20p EST

While not a strong signal yet, an unusual reading with a ring anomaly has shown up in the latest update. All receiver locations seem to be up and running, with the center of the ring over the Northern Rocky Mounains.

Speculations are an incoming solar storm, but open to study what does come from it and archive it as a reference.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint - Isaiah 40:31

Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. ~

geoengineeringwatch.org

Iridium
    Thanks

Bump, to show the addition of Europe HAARP: (also note that Turkey & Greece have had EQs today http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/)

geoengineeringwatch.org

Iridium
    Thanks

Who here is from Australia? Glass? Welcome to HAARP land mate! Buckle your seatbelt tonight!

geoengineeringwatch.org

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MNeagle For This Useful Post:

Glass (11th January 2013)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

well the weathers been pretty crap down here. Very hot. Huge bushfires everywhere. The world is ending!

Interesting image because just a few days ago there was a "Satellite weather map" showing temperature. ranges by colour code. This image had a big purple patch right in the middle. And the head line was all about the purple and how they had to come up with a new description because we'd never had purple.

Suddenly within the day the sattelite image was taken down and there were stories about the map disappearing without explanation.

So here is the explanation in your post. It was a map of HAARP intensity not a weather map. oopps. I'll see if I can find the stories. Interesting correlation of the purple spot with Haarp activities. er, maybe they were doing this to blow the cyclone off course and away from Chevrons projects in that area.

Temperatures off the charts as Australia turns deep purple

Australia's "dome of heat" has become so intense that the temperatures are rising off the charts – literally.
    The air mass over the inland is still heating up - it hasn't peaked
    The Bureau of Meteorology's interactive weather forecasting chart has added new colours – deep purple and pink – to extend its previous temperature range that had been capped at 50 degrees.

The range now extends to 54 degrees – well above the all-time record temperature of 50.7 degrees reached on January 2, 1960 at Oodnadatta Airport in South Australia – and, perhaps worringly, the forecast outlook is starting to deploy the new colours.

"The scale has just been increased today and I would anticipate it is because the forecast coming from the bureau's model is showing temperatures in excess of 50 degrees," David Jones, head of the bureau's climate monitoring and prediction unit, said.
    While recent days have seen Australian temperature maps displaying maximums ranging from 40 degrees to 48 degrees - depicted in the colour scheme as burnt orange to black – both Sunday and Monday are now showing regions likely to hit 50 degrees or more, coloured purple.
    Clicking on the prediction for 5pm AEDT next Monday, a Tasmania-sized deep purple opens up over South Australia – implying 50 degrees or above.
    Aaron Coutts-Smith, the bureau's NSW head of climate monitoring, though, cautioned that the 50-degree reading is the result of just one of the bureau's models. "The indications are, from the South Australian office, that we are not looking at getting any where near that (50 degree level)."

Still, large parts of central Australia have limited monitoring, so the 50.7 degree record may be broken.

"The air mass over the inland is still heating up - it hasn't peaked," Dr Jones said.

Australia's first six days of 2013 were all among the hottest 20 days on record in terms of average maximums, with January 7 and today likely to add to the list of peaks. That would make it four of the top 10 in a little over a week.

National record smashed
    And the country has set a new national average maximum of 40.33 degrees on Monday, beating the previous record - set on December 21, 1972 - by a "sizeable margin" of 0.16 degrees, Dr Jones said, adding that the figures are preliminary.

"Today is actually shaping up to be hotter - and it could be a record by a similar margin," he said.

Another record to be smashed on Monday was Australia's mean temperature. The country averaged 32.23, easily eclipsing the previous record - set on December 21, 1972 - of 31.86 degrees. Just 0.13 degrees separated the previous four highest mean temperatures, underscoring how far above average the day was.

The scorching temperatures could last into the weekend and beyond, Dr Jones said, potentially breaking the country's all-time high of 50.7 degrees.
    Link

I notice there is not date time stamp on that Haarp image. Bit of a shame. Would be great to be able to peg it to a specific date.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

MNeagle (12th January 2013)

Unobtanium
    Thanks

Earthquake rattles eastern suburbs

A minor earthquake has struck Melbourne, with its epicentre at the outer eastern suburb of Narre Warren.

A spokeswoman for Geoscience Australia confirmed the ‘‘quite small’’ quake, which measured 1.8 on the Richter scale, struck at 12.29pm.
    There was a very small aftershock, which was not able to be measured, ten minutes later.

The spokeswoman said the quake hit at the same location as a 1973 quake that measured 2.6 on the Richter scale.

Geoscience Australia had had six calls about the quake, she said.

A number of residents have phoned Melbourne media outlets to report that they felt a tremor. Some of them, including residents from the Dandenong Ranges, lived a fair distance from the apparent epicentre.
    Link
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Liberty Tree.

Iridium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    I notice there is not date time stamp on that Haarp image. Bit of a shame. Would be great to be able to peg it to a specific date.
    It appears only the US carries the date/time stamp. Sadly, I do not know how to capture a screenshot either. The bright pink was also evident w/ US Hurricane Sandy as well. Someone on TB2K was able to capture the screen/date of that.

But the question is, are they steering it away or toward the land? hmmm.... stay alert! (the country needs more lerts)

geoengineeringwatch.org

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MNeagle For This Useful Post:

Glass (12th January 2013)

Unobtanium
    Thanks

so that image of australia is gone now? crap. I thought I had a copy of it but I don't.

man I am f'in fumin over that. I'm sure I grabbed it.

Liberty Tree.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

It's ok. I found it. It's was over there

Liberty Tree.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

MNeagle (12th January 2013)

Iridium
    Thanks

Good job!

You might find this rabbit hole interesting:

BREAKING ALERT: Pine Gap (Cooler Than Area 51) – Causing Record
    Setting
    Australian Temps (Right Over Base)

January 9th, 2013
    Pine Gap for those who don’t know about it, is a top secret US base, mostly
    underground, about as far away and remote as any place on Earth in central
    Australia. Only US personal are allowed on the base. All food is flown in from
    California to the base. Australians are only allowed to secure the perimeter.
    There has been a lot of strange goings on there, especially recently. It seems
    the base is experimenting with energy techs and have caused temps in central
    Australia to go so high they had to created a new temperature color code on
    their weather maps this week!

more

From this thread

geoengineeringwatch.org

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MNeagle For This Useful Post:

Glass (12th January 2013),osoab (13th January 2013)