Thread: The Skulls - A movie about Skull and Bones

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

The Skulls - A movie about Skull and Bones

I've seen some interesting "conspiratorial" movies on our FTA screens down here in recent weeks. There were a couple maybe 3 weeks ago and when I saw them listed I thought "wassup with that?". Can't recall. One was about 911 and the other was about maybe Kennedy and why they killed him.... need to think on it.

Anyway I recorded this one. Haven't watched it yet but there is no doubt it's about one of those Bush/Kelly clan people and Skull and Bones. It was produced in 2000 which is interesting in itself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Skulls_%28film%29

The Skulls is a 2000 American psychological thriller film starring Joshua Jackson, Paul Walker and Leslie Bibb, directed by Rob Cohen. Its plot is based upon some of the conspiracy theories surrounding Yale University's Skull and Bones student society.

The film was critically panned, but successful enough to spawn two direct-to-video sequels, The Skulls II, directed by Joe Chappelle and starring Robin Dunne, Ashley Lyn Cafagna and The Skulls III, with Clare Kramer as the first woman member of the society.
    There has apparently spawned 2 sequels. Anyone seen it? I thought it was interesting the movie was made.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks

Re: The Skulls - A movie about Skull and Bones

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    I've seen some interesting "conspiratorial" movies on our FTA screens down here in recent weeks. There were a couple maybe 3 weeks ago and when I saw them listed I thought "wassup with that?". Can't recall. One was about 911 and the other was about maybe Kennedy and why they killed him.... need to think on it.

Anyway I recorded this one. Haven't watched it yet but there is no doubt it's about one of those Bush/Kelly clan people and Skull and Bones. It was produced in 2000 which is interesting in itself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Skulls_%28film%29

There has apparently spawned 2 sequels. Anyone seen it? I thought it was interesting the movie was made.
    I watched the first one around 2003-2004. I thought it was corny more than anything, but I bet I would see it differently if I watched it now.
    The more you live, the less you will die. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ If you want to be somebody else, change your mind.