Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Lull Before the Civil Unrest Storm

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

Re: The Lull Before the Civil Unrest Storm

Neuro? the VA would do it for free, the Dr already told me that he is willing to do it......but first he gave a shot of Cordozone that is working great, my pain is now only a 1 .....from 1-10. I can even jog a little but I don't want to push it.

I was thinking, in what is about to come people would take dollar before silver or gold because tha's all that they know...I am saying this because they will need cash and will be selling what they have for pennies on the dollar....how about a Mercedez for $800.00?......or a like new three bedrooms two baths house for $2,500?...... have about $4,600 in the old old $100.00 bills, with no bar code, and $10, 000 in Canadian.............if it is anything like Germany the old $100.00 will retain it's original value where the new ones only 0.003 cents per.

I am counting a lot in all my loose change....have a funny feeling about them and it makes me feel secured.
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

Thanks
    Thanked 2,782 Times in 1,378 Posts

This reminds me. I need to finish the extra AR lower I have and get top for it. Any thoughts for an upper? I already have a DPMS upper.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ponce View Post
    Neuro? the VA would do it for free, the Dr already told me that he is willing to do it......but first he gave a shot of Cordozone that is working great, my pain is now only a 1 .....from 1-10. I can even jog a little but I don't want to push it.

I was thinking, in what is about to come people would take dollar before silver or gold because tha's all that they know...I am saying this because they will need cash and will be selling what they have for pennies on the dollar....how about a Mercedez for $800.00?......or a like new three bedrooms two baths house for $2,500?...... have about $4,600 in the old old $100.00 bills, with no bar code, and $10, 000 in Canadian.............if it is anything like Germany the old $100.00 will retain it's original value where the new ones only 0.003 cents per.

I am counting a lot in all my loose change....have a funny feeling about them and it makes me feel secured.
    The Cortisone reduces the inflammation that causes your pain, it works for about a month, whatever you do, don't jog, and don't have any more cortisone injections. Go and have the knee surgery, when the pain comes back. It is going to be useful to you if you can walk when the shit hits the fan soon, and you may not be able to have the surgery done at all! This advice goes for anyone that have a long term chronic knee or hip problem that would benefit from a surgery, do it now! The same if you have cataracts or dental problems, do it NOW!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    You could setup a food bank in your town.
    I second this. Ponce, set up a food bank in your town and make a difference. Your helping dozens of families is worth more than all of your other possessions combined.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

5. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

agnut (14th November 2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    I second this. Ponce, set up a food bank in your town and make a difference. Your helping dozens of families is worth more than all of your other possessions combined.
    Source: http://clfnm.org/organic-beginnings

What is Organic Beginnings Mission?

Organic Beginnings The mission of Organic Beginnings is to create a legacy of abundance and sustainable organic greenhouse systems for the benefit of our local communities. We are committed to improving nutritional awareness and making organic foods available throughout the communities we serve. With your support, community participation, and through the enrollment of sponsors, donors, contributors and volunteers we can support healthy living and enrich our community through the availability of abundant organic alternatives. We hope that you will join and support us as we plant the seeds of Organic Beginnings.
    What is Organic Beginnings

Organic Beginnings is a project designed to create a sustainable legacy of local organic growing through community engagement and will be supported by local community member participation.
    Who is Organic Beginnings

Community Greenhouses Our parent company Community Leadership Foundation (CLF) is a 501(C)3 organization and has been a respected member of the community for 3 years. CLF has been, and is currently involved in similar important community based initiatives such as the "G.R.E.A.T LeadershipProject" (Growing, Reconnecting, Energy and Agricultural Transformation) which has successfully made local community gardens a reality for communities in Albuquerque and Santa Fe, New Mexico and is currently thriving under the care of members in those communities. The founding members are six like-minded leaders hailing from diverse backgrounds and cities guided by five amazing mentors who have all come together to achieve something amazing and have chosen this project as our initial expression in what is possible.
    What benefits may be realized by a Community Greenhouse like the one being created by this vision? Inside the Community Greenhouses
    Nutritious Food
    Imagine being able to eat Healthy Organic Foods grown in your own back yard like fruits, vegetables, and herbs while educating yourself on healthy foods and creating new practices that will be passed onto younger generations, our children.
    Conserves Resources
    Implementing self sustaining green houses to conserve outside energy and utilizing natural energy which saves money and reduces the cost of food for the community.
    Economic Development
    Could potentially create jobs that would support in local community employment and contributing to the growth of the economy.
    What can I do to support the Organic Beginnings Project?

We are seeking direct financial assistance as well as help with varied fund raising activities. Direct donations can be made through the "Donate" button below. Connect and communicate with the Organic Beginnings Project Team by telephone at (505) 750-4328 or by email at info@organicbeginnings.org.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to steel_ag For This Useful Post:

agnut (14th November 2012)

Unobtanium
    Thanks

The City Mayor won't even talk to me about what is to come.......the first thing that I should do it get as many as the vets as I can together and talk to them about getting ready.......and about food bank, at this time we have three churches feeding people on different days but in no way will they be able to feed the people in what is to come.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    You could setup a food bank in your town. Or a thrief store. With your own thrief store you would get first dibs on the good stuff and you would have a ready market for your preps already in store. And with an established operation, you will be able to make money when the crapper flushes and have plenty to trade AND a trading market that is not at your compound.
    What a fantastic idea!
    The more you live, the less you will die. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ If you want to be somebody else, change your mind.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    The Cortisone reduces the inflammation that causes your pain, it works for about a month, whatever you do, don't jog, and don't have any more cortisone injections. Go and have the knee surgery, when the pain comes back. It is going to be useful to you if you can walk when the shit hits the fan soon, and you may not be able to have the surgery done at all! This advice goes for anyone that have a long term chronic knee or hip problem that would benefit from a surgery, do it now! The same if you have cataracts or dental problems, do it NOW!
    I had two meniscus tears cleaned up a while back and I was worried that SHTF was going to happen while I was hobbling around. I did everything I could to heal and get back to where I was before the mountain bike accident. It was the best money I've spent.

That's a great deal you got on the hip replacement. Your surgery cost the same as what a hospital in the US pays just for the components, and alot of the ortho docs are from India.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

Well, my left shoulder was in pain for 18 years till the the VA gave me a shot and in 5 seconds it was goneeeeeeee, that was four years ago and is still gone........the pain is now 0 ........the Dr told me that he would give my knee three shots two months apart.......as I poste before, my right foot was squash and is 1/2 shorter than my left one and with four toes broken and frozen, I have two bones sticking from the bottom and makes me have to sand down the callous every two weeks, other wise I feel like if I am walking with rocks in my shoe......I was told that they could put a shim between the outter skin and the bones..........will see.........hahahaahah when I die and the coroner takes me apart he will have fun trying to write down all that is wrong with my bodie.

Great Value Carrots Silver Rocket Bitches!'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,122 Times in 590 Posts

Not a bad article but almost all the examples it gives were engineered by TPTB, not by happenchance.
    everything we learn changes that which we know to be true