Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am God danmed pissed off........

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

I am God danmed pissed off........

I am really dissappointed at the Arab world for doing nothing to save the Palestinian people....all that they are dong is talking as before..........fucking JEWS don't want to quit and are trying to make all the Palestinians run into Egypt as they did in 1948 in order to take over most of their land.........shit shit and triple SHITTTTTTTTTT.

I only wished that I knew what I could do, if I was 40 years younger I now would be on my way to Egypt to make my way into Gaza, all that I need is a good rifle with a good scope and a canteen of water.

What the fuck would you do...if you could...and if you can then why don't you?

First pissed off post of the day......is a dark day in my life and in this area of the country.
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

freespirit

Re: I am God danmed pissed off........

i guess the big question is WHY wont the arab world help the palestinians?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by freespirit View Post
    i guess the big question is WHY wont the arab world help the palestinians?
    I smell bagel sock puppets... http://assets.flavorwire.com/wp-cont...gel-puppet.jpg

Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 665 Posts

Perhaps arab countries and ZOG countries are both ruled by the same tribe?

VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sirgonzo420 For This Useful Post:

Shami-Amourae (19th November 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

I only wished that I knew what I could do, if I was 40 years younger I now would be on my way to Egypt to make my way into Gaza, all that I need is a good rifle with a good scope and a canteen of water.
    My guess is you would be searching for rocket parts along with the rest of them.

The best thing Gazan's could hope to do is relocate their entire population to Tel Aviv.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,659 Times in 3,219 Posts

It's better to be pissed off than pissed on.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Unobtanium
    Thanks

I can only guess that many of you have never seen war...and specially when the targets of choice are the childrens......while I am glad that I don't have any kid I feel for those who can't even play outside without being shot by "someone"...

I don't blamed the Zionist for what they are doing the same way that I don't blame a rabid dog for bitting someone, a rabid dog is a rabid dog and all that you can do is to shot it.........if America were to go to, let's say, Venezuela to "liberate" it, do you really think that the rest of the Latin America countries would do nothing?.... to the contrary, many of those who are fighting each other would unite as one to fight the foreign invaders.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponce For This Useful Post:

vacuum (19th November 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ponce View Post
    if America were to go to, let's say, Venezuela to "liberate" it, do you really think that the rest of the Latin America countries would do nothing?.... to the contrary, many of those who are fighting each other would unite as one to fight the foreign invaders.
    I'm almost positive that Colombia would remain neutral, and refugee caregiver until it could be given some future land rights.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

Horn? you are thinking as the Amerins like to think......one of the conditions for peace that the Zionist wants is a larger "buffer" zone between Gaza and the state of Israel........however........the buffer zone would have to come from Gaza and not from the Zionist territories........that would cut another 1/4 from the Gaza land.

The same way that many of you feel NOTHING for what is going on in the Middle East is EXACTLY what you are feeling about "those" people are doing to America....only difference is that here they are not taking lives but your freedom.

"To know something, and do nothing about it...is worse than knowing nothing"... Ponce

Thanks

I do NOT agree with what is happening in Gaza and to the Pals. in general (remember, a theres a goodly portion of christian and non-semetic Pals dying, too).

The only thing I can truly gather is simply the rest of the Arab world really wants nothing to do with it. They dont want or like the palastinians, they dont want the heat it would bring from Mossad and Israel in general, and the West. They are crying foul, but turning an eye to keep the hammer from falling on THEM next.

OR......

They are letting it happen so when Israel finaly takes over, they can Jihad the piss out Israel as one, then not have to deal with refugees/natives.

OR......

They are all corrupted to the core and as long as their wallets are fat and their bellies full, they are aware of no evils slighted against their own kind.

Which seems most plausible.... I dont know any more....
    If someone asks you what good is a hi-cap MAG ban when there are millions of them already around and you answer, "well clips can't be reused" you're switching into full retard mode. -MadFranks