Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yes, It's the Jews, again: They are sucking America dry and killing her

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: Yes, It's the Jews, again: They are sucking America dry and killing her

Quote Originally Posted by BarnkleBob View Post
    @Mamboni.... I've been studying the power structure of the Zionists for sometime now... and cannot find a logical empirical reason that this very small tribe could amass such global economic & political power.... its either an illusion & the real power is behind a curtain or they possess meta-physical powers via jewish mysticism of Kabbalah... BTW the Masons practice a very watered down, almost powerless form of Kabbalah... JMO
    I think they call it nepotism and tribalism and it is a proven way to accumulate and concentrate power, wealth and influence. No mystery here me thinks.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (23rd November 2012),woodman (23rd November 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    I think they call it nepotism and tribalism and it is a proven way to accumulate and concentrate power, wealth and influence. No mystery here me thinks.
    exactly.

you want to learn how to run the world's most successful world-wide crime organization, watch the Jews.

they understand how to manage a crime network across all disciplines - show biz, military, government, organized religion, medicine, biotech, high tech, etc.

they also know how to divvy up the bread-crumbs among the Shabbas Goy.

all 3 of my brothers work for Jews. 2 of them work as Vice Presidents & report directly to Jews.

it's interesting to see how the Jew mind-control works. one brother brought up the subject of 9-11. i warned him that it would not be a pleasant conversation. he sort of kept "picking at the scab". i reminded him, "you know what they say about discussing religion & politics".

finally i gave him a very soft version, just mentioning 2 instances of foreknowledge (Willie Brown & Salman Rushdie), and the Building 7 collapse.

he became very upset - and hasn't spoken to me since. it's not like i push the subject ... but it makes him VERY uncomfortable.

i wonder to what extent the Jew managers engage in thought control, making sure that their Shabbas Goyim are singing from the "right" sheet of music. making little jokes about anti-Scimitar-ic conspiracy theories, making sure that the Shabbas Goyim treat the subject of 9-11 truth with the 'proper' amount of ridicule - making sure that they're scared to trust their own common sense.

speaking of occult mind control.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gunDriller For This Useful Post:

mamboni (23rd November 2012),midnight rambler (24th November 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gunDriller View Post
    finally i gave him a very soft version, just mentioning 2 instances of foreknowledge (Willie Brown & Salman Rushdie), and the Building 7 collapse.

he became very upset - and hasn't spoken to me since. it's not like i push the subject ... but it makes him VERY uncomfortable.
    send him a nice conciliatory email, won't ever discuss 911 again yada yada, and in your signature/footer have:

Architects & Engineers:

Mouseover & notice 3 URLs. Alternatively you can lose the izzy flags and just stick with text & wtc7.gif- prolly best choice when dealing with sheeple, to leave the "whodunit" question out of it to begin with.

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (24th November 2012),midnight rambler (24th November 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,782 Times in 1,378 Posts

The question now is. What can we do about it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by General of Darkness View Post
    The question now is. What can we do about it?
    the answer is obvious, but for the most part not legal to discuss.

hand-wringing = legal

actions that successfully impede the humongous Judeo-Fascist war machine called the "US government" = 99.99% illegal.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Thanks

I think Jews are doing what comes naturally for them, but I don't think they're really in control. I'm under the impression the same elite from Egypt-Babylon-Greece-Rome-Catholic Church are in control. To bring about a new order (the end of Christianity, Judaism, Islam) the old order has to be destroyed. Most Europeans wouldn't subvert their own society, so a hostile minority has to be brought in to do the job. It's too obvious that Jews are in control of the media, Hollywood, banking, etc, etc. There's no way they could've gained control of of them without the consent of those who controlled it prior to them. That's like saying the President runs America, or the PM runs Britain, no the real power is always in the background. By the way, most Jews are in the same boat as us. The Rothschilds have always been the whipping boys, they play the part well (a Hollywood movie was even made about them, which Hitler got to use as propaganda, how convenient) , but there's no freaking way a small minority could take over the whole European banking system on their own accord. Does anybody really think the Vatican would let the Jews take over Europe without their consent? LOL, you're a moron if you believe it. It's easy to blame the Jews, and God knows they deserve some of the blame they get, but it's not as simple as "blame the Jews for everything", there's much more to it.
    It's good to be the King!

Thanks

Wednesday, October 31st, 2012 | Posted by Bob Johnson
    Judaism: A Threat to Humanity

by Bob Johnson

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-cont...t-for-jews.jpg
    Official Israeli Rabbi Yosef and the Hebrew
    Bible/Old Testament agree: Gentiles/Goys
    exist to serve Jews and Israel.

Judaism, like all of the “revealed”/hearsay man-made religions, breaks the people of the world down to “us versus them.” In Christianity and Islam the “us” are the believers and the “them” are the non-believers. In Judaism this also holds true to a point. However, in Judaism much importance is placed on being an ethnic/racial Jew and not merely a religious Jew. For example, a person who has a Jewish mother but who does not believe in Judaism is considered by Judaism and religious Jews to be a Jew.

Many people who consider themselves Jews do not accept the religious teachings of Judaism. A good example of this is Albert Einstein. In his famous “God letter” to the Jewish philosopher and author Erik Gutkind regarding Gutkind’s book Choose Life: The Biblical Call to Revolt, (PDF) which is about the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament and the God of that religious text in which the Hebrews/Jews are held out to be chosen by God “above all people that are upon the face of the earth” (Deuteronomy 7:6), Einstein wrote, “Still, without Brouwer’s suggestion I would never have gotten myself to engage intensively with your book because it is written in a language inaccessible to me. The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. … For me the Jewish religion like all other religions is an incarnation of the most childish superstition. And the Jewish people to whom I gladly belong … have no different quality for me than all other people. As far as my experience goes, they are also no better than other human groups, although they are protected from the worst cancers by a lack of power.” (Israel’s brutal abuse of the Palestinians, etc., etc., etc., has proven they are no longer “protected from the worst cancers by lack of power.”) “Otherwise I cannot see anything ‘chosen’ about them.” (Einstein was referring to the Bible god in his response to Gutkind’s book, and not to Nature’s God.)

On page 146 of Gutkind’s Choose Life: The Biblical Call to Revolt we see just how racial/ethnic Judaism is. He wrote, “Here again is a basic difference between Judaism and the religions. The Jewish faith is inseparably bound up with the Founded People. We are not dealing here with a set of dogmas, or a behavior, or a church, or a corpus mysticum. Only the people can reach the state of holiness. The individual must reach the people. To be uprooted from the people is the Jewish conception of death.” In other words, “race is of primary importance.” This topic is covered extensively in Abraham’s Children: Race, Identity, and the DNA of the Chosen People by Jon Entine. Entine quotes the Jewish “British” Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli as saying, “All is race, there is no other truth.” Entine goes on to write, “Jewish identity managed to survive only because it has continued to embrace the notion of tribal identity, rather than defining itself strictly by doctrinal beliefs.”

This sense of race/ethnicity of Judaism can go a long way in explaining why the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament is so loaded with hate for Gentiles and why it teaches Jews a false sense of Jewish superiority.

Why else would the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament teach Jews that it is wrong for them to own fellow Jews as slaves, but it is good for them to forever own Gentiles and our children as slaves as it does at Leviticus 25:44-46? This one teaching by itself makes it crystal clear Judaism is an enemy to humanity. This is in perfect agreement with the former official Chief Rabbi of Israel Ovadia Yosef who said in a radio address in 2010, “Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.”

Not only does Judaism teach that individual Gentiles/Goyim are placed on Earth to serve Jews, it also teaches that other nations are to serve the Jewish nation of Israel. And what happens if a Gentile nation refuses to serve Israel? According to Isaiah 60:12 the Jewish god said, “For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.” It makes you laugh until you stop and realize Israel has nuclear, biological and chemical weapons stockpiles along with a growing fleet of submarines that can deliver its WMD virtually anywhere on Earth.

When we read Numbers 31:17-18 which has the Jewish “holy” man Moses ordering the Israeli army to “kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves” we immediately realize Judaism is a real and present danger to all of humanity. This order from Moses and the carrying out of this order by the Israeli army makes it very obvious what kind of religion Judaism is and what kind of nation Israel is. This Bible-based sick and twisted mentality should also make it easier for us to grasp the raw terror the Palestinian people are forced to live under and how morally wrong it is for the US government to support Israel and its bloody aggression against the Palestinians.

To me, the best way to remove the threat of Judaism and all religious violence is found in the words of the American founder and Deist Thomas Paine. In his powerful landmark book on God, Deism and religion, The Age of Reason, The Complete Edition, Paine called for a revolution in religion based on our God-given reason and Deism. This will be a long struggle, however, it is probably the only permanent solution to this very real and deadly problem.

Short URL: http://www.veteranstoday.com/?p=227772

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (24th November 2012),mamboni (24th November 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by learn2swim View Post
    I think Jews are doing what comes naturally for them, but I don't think they're really in control. I'm under the impression the same elite from Egypt-Babylon-Greece-Rome-Catholic Church are in control. To bring about a new order (the end of Christianity, Judaism, Islam) the old order has to be destroyed. Most Europeans wouldn't subvert their own society, so a hostile minority has to be brought in to do the job. It's too obvious that Jews are in control of the media, Hollywood, banking, etc, etc. There's no way they could've gained control of of them without the consent of those who controlled it prior to them. That's like saying the President runs America, or the PM runs Britain, no the real power is always in the background. By the way, most Jews are in the same boat as us. The Rothschilds have always been the whipping boys, they play the part well (a Hollywood movie was even made about them, which Hitler got to use as propaganda, how convenient) , but there's no freaking way a small minority could take over the whole European banking system on their own accord. Does anybody really think the Vatican would let the Jews take over Europe without their consent? LOL, you're a moron if you believe it. It's easy to blame the Jews, and God knows they deserve some of the blame they get, but it's not as simple as "blame the Jews for everything", there's much more to it.
    You are erecting some gentile boogie-strawman out of whole ASSertions and ASSumptions. We can see the Jewish power structure with our own eyes here and now. Show us proof of your hidden gentile puppetmaster that pulls the Jews' strings.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (24th November 2012),Neuro (25th November 2012),PatColo (24th November 2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by learn2swim View Post
    I think Jews are doing what comes naturally for them, but I don't think they're really in control. I'm under the impression the same elite from Egypt-Babylon-Greece-Rome-Catholic Church are in control.

Does anybody really think the Vatican would let the Jews take over Europe without their consent? LOL, you're a moron if you believe it. It's easy to blame the Jews, and God knows they deserve some of the blame they get, but it's not as simple as "blame the Jews for everything", there's much more to it.

if the AARP had as much [c]control[/b] as AIPAC, there'd be a "Chippendale's for Grandma" booth on every street-corner.

if the NRA had as much [c]control[/b] as AIPAC, California gun laws would be proper.

if the NAACP had as much [c]control[/b] as AIPAC, Ebonics would be a standard feature on the Google Translator.

sometimes it is a Profound Compliment to be called a 'moron'.

HelpStopLASIK.com

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gunDriller For This Useful Post:

mamboni (24th November 2012)

Thanks

'Do you really think that criminals are clever, good people, Thrasymachus?'

'Yes, if their criminality is able to manifest in a perfect form and they are capable of dominating countries and nations.'

- Plato, Republic, ca. 380 B.C.

I almost cringe to quote it ^, Bollyn included it in his recent fake-election post-mortem,
    Why I Thought Romney Would Be the Next President