Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Yes, It's the Jews, again: They are sucking America dry and killing her

  1. #21
    Great Value Carrots
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,491
    Thanks
    2,886
    Thanked 2,316 Times in 1,197 Posts

    Re: Yes, It's the Jews, again: They are sucking America dry and killing her

    Quote Originally Posted by learn2swim View Post
    I think Jews are doing what comes naturally for them, but I don't think they're really in control. I'm under the impression the same elite from Egypt-Babylon-Greece-Rome-Catholic Church are in control.
    Who controls the media? It's really that simple.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

    BarnkleBob (24th November 2012),woodman (26th November 2012)

  3. #22
    Unobtanium Twisted Titan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,846
    Thanks
    8,090
    Thanked 5,048 Times in 2,698 Posts

    Re: Yes, It's the Jews, again: They are sucking America dry and killing her

    So foul are these Inbred Vermin that they where the only class of People listed by name in the Magna Charta

    And what did pertain to?

    Keeping them out of or contained when it comes to money ventures.

    Almost a 1000 years ago it is the EXACT same problem when it comes to them
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

  4. #23
    Unobtanium Twisted Titan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,846
    Thanks
    8,090
    Thanked 5,048 Times in 2,698 Posts

    Re: Yes, It's the Jews, again: They are sucking America dry and killing her

    Quote Originally Posted by General of Darkness View Post
    The question now is. What can we do about it?
    Convert as much of your Dirty Paper money into Hard Currency and useful Tangibles.

    Eventually the system will collaspe and you WONT be washed away with it
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

  5. #24
    Unobtanium PatColo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,790
    Thanks
    2,785
    Thanked 5,295 Times in 3,385 Posts

    Re: Yes, It's the Jews, again: They are sucking America dry and killing her

    THE FRANKLIN PROPHECY
    Recorded by Charles Coteworth Pinckney
    Delegate to the Constitutional Convention of 1787


    (This prophecy, by Benjamin Franklin, was made in a "CHIT CHAT AROUND THE TABLE DURING INTERMISSION," at the Philadelphia Constitutional Convention of 1787. This statement was recorded in the dairy of Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, a delegate from South Carolina.)

    "I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. The menace, gentlemen, is the Jews.

    "In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation is founded, by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within the state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal.

    "For over 1,700 years, the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, as they call Palestine. But gentlemen, did the world give it to them in fee simple, they would at once find some reason for not returning. Why? Because they are vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only among themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race.

    "If you do not exclude them from these United States, in their Constitution, in less than 200 years they will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives our substance and jeopardized our liberty.

    "If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them substance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves.

    "Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they will nor how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's, and will not even thou they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots. Jews are Asiatics, are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitutional Convention."

    -Benjamin Franklin, 1787, at The Constitutional Convention, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

    "If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

    gunDriller (25th November 2012),hoarder (25th November 2012),mamboni (25th November 2012),VX1 (25th November 2012),woodman (26th November 2012)

  7. #25
    Unobtanium PatColo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,790
    Thanks
    2,785
    Thanked 5,295 Times in 3,385 Posts

    Re: Yes, It's the Jews, again: They are sucking America dry and killing her

    ^ Ziopedia smears "The Franklin Prophecy" with one of their favorite canned joospew phrases, "a classic anti-ShlomoIc canard", lol

    The Franklin Prophecy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    "... balanced, and zionist in nature" ^ (at 32 second mark below)

    Wikipedia - Israel is paying internet workers to manipulate online content
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x2DFnGI9Ac
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

    "If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

    hoarder (25th November 2012),Horn (25th November 2012),JDRock (26th November 2012)

  9. #26
    Iridium mamboni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,884
    Thanks
    1,924
    Thanked 5,310 Times in 2,293 Posts

    Re: Yes, It's the Jews, again: They are sucking America dry and killing her

    Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    THE FRANKLIN PROPHECY
    Recorded by Charles Coteworth Pinckney
    Delegate to the Constitutional Convention of 1787


    (This prophecy, by Benjamin Franklin, was made in a "CHIT CHAT AROUND THE TABLE DURING INTERMISSION," at the Philadelphia Constitutional Convention of 1787. This statement was recorded in the dairy of Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, a delegate from South Carolina.)

    "I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. The menace, gentlemen, is the Jews.

    "In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation is founded, by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within the state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal.

    "For over 1,700 years, the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, as they call Palestine. But gentlemen, did the world give it to them in fee simple, they would at once find some reason for not returning. Why? Because they are vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only among themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race.

    "If you do not exclude them from these United States, in their Constitution, in less than 200 years they will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives our substance and jeopardized our liberty.

    "If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them substance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves.

    "Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they will nor how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's, and will not even thou they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots. Jews are Asiatics, are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitutional Convention."

    -Benjamin Franklin, 1787, at The Constitutional Convention, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Pat,

    I've read this before as have many here no doubt. Some have claimed it to be a fraud perpetrated by anti-semites. Of course, these same folk claim the same for the Protocols. Do you have references and sources that prove this Franklin quote to be true beyond any guestion?
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

  10. #27
    .999 Unobtanium Horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Out
    Posts
    25,281
    Thanks
    1,504
    Thanked 2,784 Times in 2,290 Posts

    Re: Yes, It's the Jews, again: They are sucking America dry and killing her

    Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Wikipedia - Israel is paying internet workers to manipulate online content
    "Everything online is trash & the zionist story is the right story."
    It doesn't get much more biased than that, does it?

  11. #28
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    20,855
    Thanks
    8,469
    Thanked 7,411 Times in 4,800 Posts

    Re: Yes, It's the Jews, again: They are sucking America dry and killing her

    Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    You are erecting some gentile boogie-strawman out of whole ASSertions and ASSumptions. We can see the Jewish power structure with our own eyes here and now. Show us proof of your hidden gentile puppetmaster that pulls the Jews' strings.
    And he went off to learn to swim?

  12. #29
    Unobtanium PatColo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,790
    Thanks
    2,785
    Thanked 5,295 Times in 3,385 Posts

    Re: Yes, It's the Jews, again: They are sucking America dry and killing her

    Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Pat,

    I've read this before as have many here no doubt. Some have claimed it to be a fraud perpetrated by anti-semites. Of course, these same folk claim the same for the Protocols. Do you have references and sources that prove this Franklin quote to be true beyond any guestion?
    Nope. I haven't researched it personally. But it sure is spot on, and 'coincidentally' in accord with what so many other historical figures have said about dajooz.
    What world famous men said about the Jews

    are they ALL classic anti-ShlomoIc canards, with their fidelity to that which we see with our own eyes today, all a huge coincidence??
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

    "If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

    JDRock (26th November 2012)

  14. #30
    Gold BarnkleBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ten-O-Cee
    Posts
    551
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked 234 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Yes, It's the Jews, again: They are sucking America dry and killing her

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Titan View Post
    So foul are these Inbred Vermin that they where the only class of People listed by name in the Magna Charta

    And what did pertain to?

    Keeping them out of or contained when it comes to money ventures.

    Almost a 1000 years ago it is the EXACT same problem when it comes to them
    ?: Whats more dangerous than a Muslim with a bomb? Ans: A jew with a coupon!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •