Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamie Foxx jokes about 'killing all the white people' on SNL

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,864 Times in 7,916 Posts

Re: Jamie Foxx jokes about 'killing all the white people' on SNL

Quote Originally Posted by undgrd View Post
    Oddly enough, I can spot your disease a mile away. Guess we'll have to diagnose each other.
    Something's wrong but you'll never know what it is. http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...ics-dilemma-1/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    You're funny! However it's very evident you don't know what you don't know about TNB. lol
    You have no idea what I do and do not know. Typical response by someone who consistently makes wide sweeping statements with little substance. Keep writing though...I'm sure your +25 internets.
    I'd like to think that all of this constant interaction is just the kind of make you drive yourself away
    Each simple gesture done by me is counteracted and leaves me standing here with nothing else to say

Completely baffled by a backward indication that an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation have simply halted and now the conversation's done

Thanks

He said this while delivering the monologue on a well known COMEDY show. Are you wound so tight you couldn't see this as comedy? Did you realize this was a comedy show and not a PSA?
    It's not that I don't see it as comedy. It is just that I am sick and tired of everyone getting to make jokes at the white man's expense but when the white man says anything with the just slightest hint of not being politically correct, he is vilified. White man has to be PC 100% of the time and everyone else gets carte blanche. Sorry, but I am sick of that shit.
    Voting is the opium of the masses.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Salty For This Useful Post:

Blink (10th December 2012),madfranks (11th December 2012),mamboni (10th December 2012),midnight rambler (10th December 2012),Osiris (10th December 2012),Santa (10th December 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

He said this while delivering the monologue on a well known COMEDY show. Are you wound so tight you couldn't see this as comedy? Did you realize this was a comedy show and not a PSA?

Edit: I'm sorry to hear about your experience...truly I am. I do understand how that changes ones opinion.
    Hey jerkoff,

Discount this blatant hate speech at your own damn expense. I am sick and tired of [white] morons bending over backwards for blacks who arrogantly proclaim their racist hatred of whites with overt threats of violence; all this while whites have to step on egg shells to avoid glancing at a black the wrong way and be called racist. I am sick of apologists like you who are fanning the flames of racism, envy and hate by your interminable one-sided totally warped attitude via-a-vis race. The is social affirmative action and people like you are creating a fucking monster in the blacks that people like me and family will have to deal with. So I don't appreciate your highminded tolerance for "nigger speak" at my expense, capeche? The correct response to this kind of verbal race baiting crap be it from an ignorant black or white is: " Your bigotry is deeply offensive...to me! Shut your God damn pie hole idiot. We don't need pinheads like you instigating any more hatred and race envy!"
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (10th December 2012),Celtic Rogue (11th December 2012),midnight rambler (10th December 2012),PlatinumBlonde (11th December 2012),Spun Gold (21st December 2012),willie pete (10th December 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 1,033 Posts

when i was 22 or so i taught middle school in a BAD part of houston for 2 1/2 years. i saw tnb in the wild every day. it is not some made up, racist, blah, blah, blah. even the worst white trash behavior i have witnessed, even amongst meth heads, does not even begin to see touch the tnb i saw. it was one step away from wild animals. and don't deceive yourself: there are LOTS of them that want to kill white people. LOTS.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chad For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (10th December 2012),Spun Gold (21st December 2012),willie pete (10th December 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Blink (10th December 2012),Cebu_4_2 (10th December 2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Hey jerkoff,

Discount this blatant hate speech at your own damn expense. I am sick and tired of [white] morons bending over backwards for blacks who arrogantly proclaim their racist hatred of whites with overt threats of violence; all this while whites have to step on egg shells to avoid glancing at a black the wrong way and be called racist. I am sick of apologists like you who are fanning the flames of racism, envy and hate by your interminable one-sided totally warped attitude via-a-vis race. The is social affirmative action and people like you are creating a fucking monster in the blacks that people like me and family will have to deal with. So I don't appreciate your highminded tolerance for "nigger speak" at my expense, capeche? The correct response to this kind of verbal race baiting crap be it from an ignorant black or white is: " Your bigotry is deeply offensive...to me! Shut your God damn pie hole idiot. We don't need pinheads like you instigating any more hatred and race envy!"
    I wrote a pretty scathing reply but deleted it. You've got your view of reality and I've got mine. Our experiences shape that view. I'm sorry you've had such a terrible experience so far.
    I'd like to think that all of this constant interaction is just the kind of make you drive yourself away
    Each simple gesture done by me is counteracted and leaves me standing here with nothing else to say

Completely baffled by a backward indication that an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation have simply halted and now the conversation's done

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Salty View Post
    It's not that I don't see it as comedy. It is just that I am sick and tired of everyone getting to make jokes at the white man's expense but when the white man says anything with the just slightest hint of not being politically correct, he is vilified. White man has to be PC 100% of the time and everyone else gets carte blanche. Sorry, but I am sick of that shit.
    I understand what you mean. Check out Daniel Tosh...he doesn't pull punches for anyone.

Thanks

From the comments...

Pendog SteveThomas39 • 4 hours ago −

If Obama had a son, he would sound like this.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Osiris For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (10th December 2012),Sparky (21st December 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

I wrote a pretty scathing reply but deleted it. You've got your view of reality and I've got mine. Our experiences shape that view. I'm sorry you've had such a terrible experience so far.
    There is only one reality friend, and it is this: in a civil society folk understand the primal importance of mutual respect and courtesy to all others. So when some jackass decides to shoot his mouth off making inflammatory hateful race-baiting speech, whether or not under the guise of a joke, it is the civic duty of each of us who care to quietly and gently tell said provocateur that he has crossed the invisible line and needs to ramp it back and shut the fuck up before others have to clean up the shit storm he is stirring up. If all of us reacted in this manner, all this race-baiting claptrap would stop dead. And as an aside, as a white man, I find it unacceptable that the "it's only a joke" excuse works for blacks and browns and not for men like me, men of "no color." The insidious and acrid racism of blacks in today's America is disgusting, offensive and totally uncalled for. You want to find the source of the wedge between blacks and whites, look no further than Foxx, another "let's rip the scab off the healing wounds of race relations" opportunist scumbag like Sharpton and Jesse "I spit in white people's food only" Jackson.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

agnut (11th December 2012),chad (10th December 2012),midnight rambler (10th December 2012),Spun Gold (21st December 2012),vacuum (10th December 2012)