Page 22 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Re: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Quote Originally Posted by joboo View Post
    I'm not sure what I'm being corrected on, but how do we know some drones aren't running automated programs according to flight patterns?

i.e. if GPS location = (data_set_(pakistan_border)_etc...) and video camera identification= (x#_people), then target, and drop payload?

It would actually make more sense in some cases.
    I was not really correcting you, but commenting on the video. I was not trying to be critical, but just point out that drones do not typically kill people autonomously (at least not yet). I.e., drones don't kill people, people kill people.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnQPublic For This Useful Post:

joboo (16th December 2012)

Thanks

"Society in every state is a blessing, but government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one." --Thomas Paine

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

The shooter's mother Nancy "described (by her sister) as something of a survivalist...had been worried about economic collapse...was stockpiling...had a collection of guns, knew how to use them and enjoyed them..."

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/msnbc/50209477/#50209477
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

wonder if Mr. excutive order potus has anything up his sleeve for this new years eve....
    "Society in every state is a blessing, but government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one." --Thomas Paine

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slvrbugjim View Post
    no doubt you are correct, if confiscation begins there will be civil war
    They need to demonize gun owns and guns more first. They are doing they can to do with with every chance they get. They won't confiscate till a majority of people DEMAND it. I'm talking about where you see many gun owners willingly give up their guns since they are ashamed of how "Evil" they are. They were able to do this in Australia, but thankfully our culture in America is deeply intertwined with guns, but they are "fixing" that.

This is all Edward Bernays style programming. If you don't think the Elite can't pull this off you're crazy. They probably will, in due time. It's hard to argue with what the government says when you're getting a check from the bastards. They are ensuring everyone is dependent on that system so everyone does as they are told.

Thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

joboo (16th December 2012)

Thanks

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

AndreaGail (16th December 2012),joboo (16th December 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

I am not looking for gore, but has anyone seen any pictures of victims, blood, an injured person, etc.? We see a lot of scared reactions, etc, but not the crime. By now usually there would be some evidence shown (kind of like the Osama assanation).

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Good question, but seeing that things got so totally locked down and all, with kids being the largest number of victums. There may or not be any photos "leaked". Only time will tell, if anything gets let out so the public can see. Probably during the new campaign to bring out the (unnecessarily) new laws that are totally unnecessary. Then the photos (some?) maybe displayed to horrify the public into pushing for more gun control. ?
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

still no mention that all of these (alleged) killers were on meds? Wheres the outrage at the drug companies? isnt there a more direct link to BEHAVIOR through medication than guns??