Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1672

Thread: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Re: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Is Hoax Fatique in the DSM?

@Dachsie--I'm definitely feeling hoax fatigue. I spent a lot of hours on this one and it sickens me to see they have gotten away with it. I give a lot of credit to Fetzer for all he has done to expose this.

I've also been wondering if people are feeling burned out and fatigued from all of these psyops, hoaxes, and staged deceptions. A few weeks ago, I checked in over at Clues Forum and they didn't have anything on any of the recent hoaxes. I remember back in the day of the Sandy Hook hoax and the Boston Marathon bombing hoax, that forum was very active in exposing all of the media fakery. Since they've been doing these every few weeks, maybe people just got sick of them. There have been so many of them--they did a ton of them under the Kenyan and are still doing them under Trump. I guess they are going to keep staging these until they get what they want (guns)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (19th September 2019),PatColo (19th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

I guess I am a teacher or a preacher at heart, or maybe just a frustrated file clerk, and I wish I could teach a class on 9-11 101 intro, 102 intermediate, 103 advanced.

I get frustrated that Dr. Fetzer has turned himself into basically a news, all national and international news stories of the day, reporter. His Wednesday evening Raw Deal show appears to have been turned in to his reading and commenting on various news items and takes no call-ins.

And few of the forums really discuss any well known hoax event in any depth. People just vent here and there, hit or miss. I feel that we all have a lot in common about what we believe about an event at least at the intro level. Then, with fair objective discussion further beliefs can be examined and some ruled out.

Instead minor little scuffles keep coming up because of different takes on 9-11 or whatever event but I feel what if a discussion could be approached logically from the most universally believed ideas, that would prevent people from getting vexed and dropping out of the discussion.

Speaking of Clues forum.

I tried posting there a couple of times but then went away when I tried to see what their answer was to the question...

"Where does Clues Forum say the Towers went?'

After much digging I came to the conclusion that they believe a big Hollywood type smoke generating machine was set up all round, and then all the buildings were "taken down in the usual "controlled demolition" way, except maybe without the smoke machine for Building 7.

The fact that that was so hidden on their forum told me a lot.

They did a very good video a few years back about how the victims from WTC part of 9-11 were photographically created and faked. It was really outstanding but I could not find that video link anywhere on the forum even though I posted asking for link on the forum.

Clues did so much good work but they went wrong a certain critical junctures and now they have faded into an inactive board.
    One thing they would not have a bit of is saying that the Js had anything to do with it. Another thing they did was claim that absolutely no one died or was injured who was in the WTC buildings, I mean zero people.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (19th September 2019),PatColo (19th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Sandy Hoax woke me up to the Gladio-2 gun grab psyops in USA, beyond what I'd previously thought plausible. & Aurora/Batman psyop went down only a few mos b4 SH, which I reviewed with new eyes... at the time I just thought the 'anomalies' people noted re that 'event' were... odd, but I hadn't got my head around the whole thing being hoaxed, yet.

Then there was the synthetic "sandy hoax truthers vs re-bunkers rift", which was really demoralizing/fatiguing/enlightening all at once!

Nowdaze I seldom/never put in the kind of 'hours' I did with SH. Standing rule of thumb remains, if (((MSM))) goes wall to wall, + current POTUS tweets, + immediate "victims" & pols/pundits calls for anti-2A/surveillance/BigPharma "solutions" action... then the latest deception of the week was hoax/psyop/ff.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (19th September 2019)

Thanks

"Nowdaze I seldom/never put in the kind of 'hours' I did with SH."

I put in the big hours of study beginning on 9-11-01 on that event. Do not know why I was hungry to read and take in anything I could on that subject but that is what I did. Dr. Fetzer started coming on Dr. Stan Monteith's radio shows, of which I was a regular listener, and even though the two were far apart on the Left - Right scale, that is what got me on to Dr. Fetzer.

I gradually spent less time on subsequent false events and just observed all the new fake 9-11 truth groups and people coming on the scene.

Here is one little jewel of enlightenment I came to about 9-11 just a few weeks ago.

Immediately in the days following 9-11, I was taking in Alex Jones and local patriots knowing 9-11 was fake and searching all around for tidbits of new truth info.
    Alex and other internet radio had a truther guy on several times and his name was...

Jared Israel. (laughter here appropriate)

We all held on to this guy's every word. He was very serious and intelligent and his theory was that our military did a stand-down.
    He had all these impressing facts about all the 4 planes and their take-off times and other FAA specific sounding data. We were all wowed.

Now this guy was a sophisticated early crisis actor in the pay of the 9-11 perps. They gave the guy his name because if a Jewish guy is explaining that 9-11 was a hoax and that our U S military stood down, then that made it doubly sure that he was telling the whole truth because we know Js are the real truther patriots.

The Harley Guy was another early crisis actor of 9-11 chronology.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

"Nowdaze I seldom/never put in the kind of 'hours' I did with SH."

I put in the big hours of study beginning on 9-11-01 on that event.
    Yeah I didn't mention 911 truth in my previous comment but I was a truther since late '03; & the old members here know I joined the predecessor to this GS.US forum, GoldIsMoney (#one) since '04, banging on 911. Was hip to London 7/7, & the Madrid event a few mos later... basically the whole joo-orchestrated warrenterra hoax... but was used to them framing scary muzzies, all in the name of their Clash of Civilizations - Greater Izzy Plan - JWO agenda.

So it's weird in hindsight that I was still slow on the uptake in 2012/13 when their domestic gun-grab psyops really took off.

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post

I guess they will continue to get away with this hoax and all the other hoaxes. Holohoax still running strong...

Is Hoax Fatigue in the DSM?

I have a degree in (((Psychology))) and am very familiar with DSM. Earlier DSMs once considered, for example, Gender Dysphoria a mental illness and now today actually promote all the recent perverted "Gender" nonsense.

Like PatColo, I was first awakened during the GIM1 days, and logically surmised that all we had to do was inform and alert our fellow goyim to our jews-control-everything Reality to end it. Since then, I meticulously collected over 32GB of authentic evidence over the years from all the usual "conspiracy" and "exposed hoax" websites that have all since been totally disappeared from the internet. Notice that you three very serious very dedicated researchers (also Monty) are at this ghost town GSUS.US containment forum where less than fifty real people actually read what you post? There isn't another real Truther website out there now. Not one. Or you would be there.

For me....4chan and their CLOWN WORLD meme is the only mentally healthy coping stance remaining to us goyim. I regularly re-post this Larson cartoon above that makes my point perfectly....

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (19th September 2019),monty (19th September 2019),PatColo (19th September 2019),woodman (22nd October 2019)

Thanks

Jim Fetzer and Lenny Pozner Testify During Day 2 of Sandy Hook Trial

JURY IS NOW DELIBERATING—WILL SOON BE UPDATED

By

*Kevin Barrett

October 15, 2019

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/10/15/fetzer-pozner/

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (15th October 2019),midnight rambler (15th October 2019),monty (15th October 2019)

Thanks

James Fetzer appears Tuesday with one of his attorneys in Dane County Circuit Court. A jury awarded Leonard Pozner $450,000 in damages after his attorneys argued Fetzer’s writing contributed to his post-traumatic stress disorder.
    Yesterday, a jury decided a “conspiracy theorist” must pay the father of a boy killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook shootings $450,000 for falsely claiming the father circulated fabricated copies of his son’s death certificate

moon rock books

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

monty (16th October 2019),PatColo (16th October 2019),woodman (22nd October 2019)

Thanks

Thanks

The Raw Deal With Jim Fetzer 2019.10.16
    https://grizzom.blogspot.com/2019/10...-20191016.html

Today: Latest political bullshit (He mentioned the SH verdict 20 minutes before the end of the show. He also mentioned 1775 earlier.)

64k CF*Download
    https://ln2.sync.com/dl/c6244c1e0/dx...wryg5-4rb6pk6d