Page 159 of 168 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1672

Thread: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

@ MHB; Dr. James Tracy takes aim at AJ, whose show he's been on in the past, and JT even published an article in... I think 2014, defending AJ's "integrity."

August 12, 2016
    When Alex Jones Got ‘Pozner’d’ 45

by MHB Administrator Home • Tags: Alex Jones, alternative media, censorship, First Amendment, Infowars, Lenny Pozner, media disinformation, media monopoly, police state and civil rights, public opinion, US Constitution
    By James F. Tracy

Probing Alt Media’s Most Prominent Limited Hangout

On February 12 2015 alternative media personality Alex Jones mused how Lenny Pozner might have been behind an elaborate plan to “shut down” his alternative news outlet’s YouTube channels. Jones vigorously advocated for free speech, arguing that Pozner was using copyright as a means to undermine his organization’s (overall tentative) journalistic

inquiries on how the image of Sandy Hook victim Noah Pozner appeared in mass mediated photos of public mournings following the December 2014 mass shooting in Peshawar Pakistan.

This is “a reign of terror on free speech,” Jones fumed.

If they can do this to us they can do it to anybody. This copyright notification, if successful, will take down the [Alex Jones Youtube] channel, and already we’re unable to upload over 15 minute videos and are in what they call probation–guilty until proven innocent right now … And, again, if they can do this to us they can do this to anybody … The H-O-N-R or “honor” Network, Lenny Pozner, who reportedly lost his son there, came in and filed a copyright claim for us showing a BBC news article. You can’t do that. For those who don’t know how copyright works …

Hot n’heavy Jones characteristically proceeded to lecture the audience on the intricacies of copyright law, offering various examples from his alleged experiences fighting against such censorship. Yet as YouTube researcher MattyD4Truth observes in the video below, Jones never revisited the attack in subsequent programs.

MORE…
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

This referenced MHB article as well as a recent subsequent article about Noam Chomsky strike me as "too little, too late" on the part of MHB.

These articles strike me as MHB's version of puff pieces designed to make the readers there believe that MHB is actually going to address the core evil error associated with Alex Jones and Noam Chomsky.

What is and has been wrong with Alex Jones and Noam Chomsky is VERY VERY OLD information indeed!

MHB "Administrator" recently posted and chastised a poster whom I thought gave a brief objective overview explaining the history and problems that come from "the Zionists." It was a totally unbalanced and unfair scolding of the poster but unfortunately reflected the "MHB Administration" ideology/policy , which in fact is not much different than that of Genesis Communications Network. Many of the old posters to MHB dropped out in July.

I hope and pray that Dr. Tracy wins his very strong appearing legal case and that he receives a huge monetary award. I also hope and pray that Dr. Tracy is VERY VERY CAREFUL in all of his actions before his trial takes place.

This is NO TIME for Dr. Tracy to participate in First Amendment academic free speech protests of any kind as all of those will be infiltrated by the most insidious typical Sunsteinian deceptive elements. (Somehow many very bringht Ph.D. "patriots" cannot see through these deceptions.)

Thanks

^ I'd be interested in seeing that commenter vs MHB admin exchange, if you know where to find it. And what if anything in July 'triggered' an exodus of former characters there?

I commented here @ GSUS before about JTracy's silence wrt the dinjoo nuffins problem; but he did have on a couple guests (John Friend comes to mind), plus JT was guest on 1-2 shows where the dinjoo problem was addressed head on by the host and/or callers; and as I recall JT tried to play the 'detached prof/social-scientist' role. And I've had mixed luck posting dinjooz/holohoax/etc indicting comments @ MHB-- I told a couple MHB stories in the last 1-2 pages of our holohoax thread.

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

https://memoryholeblog.com/2016/07/2...dy-hook-event/

James B. Comey’s In-Depth Knowledge of Sandy Hook Event 77

look for comments by MHB administrator in response to a couple of comments by Sunaj

I have only had two of my comments spiked - one time I think it was the Wordpress program that did it but the other time I think it was the "MHBadministrator." I am a very mild commenter copared to some and even I got censored.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (16th August 2016)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

wolfie, aug 31 2016

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

dallas green....whose immediate family is thought to have furnished crisis actors for hook....is tied to another sketchy event

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/28/sp...hter.html?_r=0

Christina-Taylor Green, who was the only girl on her Little League team and a member of her third-grade student council. She was 9 when she was shot and killed, with five others, on Jan. 8, 2011, in the failed assassination attempt on Representative Gabrielle Giffords in Tucson.

“They say time heals,” said her grandfather, the former major league player, manager and general manager also named Dallas Green, “Time, I don’t think, will ever heal that part of my life. I still tear up when I see something that reminds me of Christina.”

Green, 78, has written a memoir, “The Mouth That Roared,” published by Triumph Books and dedicated to his family, and his baseball family. That encompasses many people, of course, but the most heartbreaking is Christina-Taylor, who was born Sept. 11, 2001, and touched many lives between tragedies.

Thanks

I thought to check in with Independent Media Solidarity's YT channel. They (something Klein?) put this up a couple months ago:

19:08
    Sandy Hook Propagandists are Child Abusers

• 3 months ago

Sandy Hook Propagandists are Child Abusers

IndependentMediaSolidarity

Published on Feb 20, 2017

There is a disturbing trend taking place right now on YouTube. It involves children making videos about the Sandy Hook event. These children appear to be receiving a second dose of trauma.

We've been collecting the videos, hoping to find the thread that connects them to a deliberate campaign. It does seem to be an organized effort. With #Pizzagate bringing renewed interest in child abuse, we thought it was the right time to present this evidence.

If you work in law enforcement, child welfare or other area where your duties or expertise might help get to the bottom of this, please consider contacting us - staff@mediasolidarity.com

Be nice if they did a P*Gate documentary

Thanks

Here is the latest saga in the Sandy Hook false event.

This is in relation to a Megyn Kelly interview of a Sandy Hook "parent" and the recent Alex Jones / Infowars interview of Kelly.

This glaring anomaly is just one more of a veritable mountain of similar anomalies, and outright impossibilities, that were never investigated by our "law inforcement" and "intelligence" agency officers of the Sandy Hook event in December of 2012.

Virtually every high level elected and appointed official of the U S government in the Obama administration as well as the Trump administration accept Sandy Hook as a true, and what really happened, the official narrative, as told but not sold to we the people. We who have a shred of a conscience just are totally disgusted with this pack of liars, cheat, and theives who created and perform these straight-from-hell false events.

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W1NB5FWUmY...

Zero Hedge Discovers Anomaly In Alex Jones Hit Piece
    The Alex Jones Channel
    The Alex Jones Channel
    2M
    Published on Jun 26, 2017

ZeroHedge has published a story that Megyn Kelly failed to fact check Sandy Hook father’s contradictory claim in AJ hit piece. Neil Heslin, father of victims described what happened the day of the shooting.http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06...

Here is the copy of an email notice from Dr. James Fetzer to me regarding this incident.

sandyhookhoax@ nobodydiedatsandyhook.com

"I lost my son. I buried my son. I held my son with a bullet hole through his head."

Megyn didn't know enough to realize that holding his son in his arms could not have happened, as chief medical examiner H. Wayne Carver II explained during a press conference on 14 December 2012.

"We did not bring the bodies and families into contact; we took pictures of them, of their facial features. It's easier on the families when you do that. We felt it would be better to do it this way. You can control the situation depending on your photographer, and I have very good photographers. There is a time and place for up close and personal in the grieving process but to accomplish this we felt it would be best to do it this way."

Since Carver reported that the parents were not brought into contact with their dead children, while Heslin claims to have held his son in his arms at the scene, they cannot both be telling the truth. In fact, there is overwhelming proof that both are lying.

NBC perpetrated a hoax on the American public, not recognizing that Heslin had gone "off script"! The 26 surviving families have split between $27 million to $130 million in donations from sympathetic but gullible Americans taken in by the charade.

Softcover, 455 pages, 280 photos (including 50 of the Lanza home being furnished and 50 of the school being refurbished).

Available in B&W ($20) and in COLOR ($30). Autograph and inscription available.

A dozen experts on Sandy Hook, including six (current or retired) college professors, have proven (among many other crucial points):

that the school was closed by 2008 to avoid upgrading to comply with ADA requirements;

that it was a two-day FEMA drill on 13-14 December 2012, where we even have the manual;
    that photographs were staged to create the false impression that an evacuation had taken place;
    that the official report fails to tie the alleged shooter to his victims or the weapons he had used;
    that the school board received $50 million for a new K-4 school, when the average cost is only $7 million;
    that they furnished an empty house to serve as the shooter's home and refurbished the school to serve as the stage

Amazon.com banned the 1st edition of this book because it was too explosive, but we have been able to publish the 2nd edition at Moon Rock Books.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (26th June 2017)

Thanks

^ yeah I heard fetzer raising that issue in a rense show last week;

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Sandy Hook: Neil Heslin CONTRADICTS Official Narrative

Jim Fetzer and Kelley Watt

also see fetzer's earlier

Sandy Hook: Megyn Kelly and NBC perpetrate a Fraud on the Public

Jim Fetzer

^ but, but Jim, what about AJ's role in the Fraud on the Public?!
    Thread: M.Kelly & AJ interview promo: 2 Pizza-Gate-Keepers for price of 1

Thanks

I just noticed these 2 vids at Marty Leeds' channel, haven't listened yet but will be interested to hear the latest from him; it's been a few months since I last checked.

1:03:10
    Marty Leeds interviews Wolfgang Halbig

• 4 days ago

1:18:01
    Dear Wolfgang | Revisiting Sandy Hook

• 4 days ago