Page 167 of 168 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168 LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1672

Thread: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

The Raw Deal With Jim Fetzer 2020.02.02

Today: Guest, Alison Menard (Email: dinophile@gmail.com). Sandy Hook, Wolfgang Halbig etc.

64k CF Download
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Very good show. Attorney Alison (Sonny), but not allowed to practice law because she is too much of a truth seeker, named off every FOIA request and every other of the many efforts Wolfgang Halbig has made to investigate different aspects of Sandy Hook and what became of them. The Florida Lake County sheriff is just as crooked as the Connecticut gang.

Anyone who does not understand what a farce Sandy Hook was after listening to that show is mentally ill.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (3rd February 2020),PatColo (3rd February 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Very good show. Attorney Alison (Sonny), but not allowed to practice law because she is too much of a truth seeker, named off every FOIA request and every other of the many efforts Wolfgang Halbig has made to investigate different aspects of Sandy Hook and what became of them. The Florida Lake County sheriff is just as crooked as the Connecticut gang.

Anyone who does not understand what a farce Sandy Hook was after listening to that show is mentally ill.
    Yes, Sandy Hook was a giant HOAX!!

Also, I have a lot of respect for that lawyer-definitely a truth-teller!! She's the same person who spoke out on this thread I started:

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...h-Dignity-Hoax (Britanny was her niece and she's certain the whole right to death thing was a HOAX!!)

More here: https://therealcolorado.blogspot.com...ead-niece.html

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (3rd February 2020),PatColo (3rd February 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Yes, Sandy Hook was a giant HOAX!!

Also, I have a lot of respect for that lawyer-definitely a truth-teller!! She's the same person who spoke out on this thread I started:

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...h-Dignity-Hoax (Britanny was her niece and she's certain the whole right to death thing was a HOAX!!)

More here: https://therealcolorado.blogspot.com...ead-niece.html

The two photos of her own of her niece, one shown looks Hispanic, second not shown in article

https://app.box.com/s/7lfi5guv8x0ttnbffdsxgx2jluqha6d9

person longing on bench has very white skin and does not look Hispanic to me. In fact that first picture looks like a young Hispanic girl I have seen in other psyops as part of completely different stories.

I pasted the entire story again here minus the photos and videos. Just have a feeling Dr. Tracy's site is in jeopardy of being messed with again and wanted to preserve this story.

Alison Maynard focuses on "mental health" angle of psyops, where she gives less emphasis to the gun control angle as Dr. Fetzer does.

The link to the original story about Brittany took me to https://memoryholeblog.com/

Dr. Tracy's website is https://memoryholeblog.org/

I found the article you reference at

https://memoryholeblog.org/?s=Brittany+Maynard

...https://memoryholeblog.org/2018/09/2...-undead-niece/...

Dr. Tracy changed his url to dot org from dot com in 2018 after being offline for 16 month hiatus when fraudster Leonard Pozner was doing his cabalistic evil on Dr. Tracy.

uest Posts
    Brittany Maynard, My Undead Niece
    September 20, 2018 MHB Admin 12 Comments
    (another Orange County zombie chick)
    by Alison Maynard

Editor’s Note: This provocative article, originally published in 2015 on Maynard’s blog, therealcolorado.blogspot.com, examines a potential case of death fraud involving the author’s niece, Brittany Maynard. In 2014 Maynard was caught in an existential struggle with brain cancer and thus opted to move from California to Oregon, where physician-assisted suicide is legal. The research and analysis of her alleged demise are especially significant as they point to a pseudocide that, if valid, is directly related to achievement of a specific ideational (and likely deep state/Globalist) public relations objective: the cultural normalization and acceptance of what is effectively self murder under the auspices of professional medicine and “personal empowerment.”

At present euthanasia is legal in four countries and assisted suicide in four more. In the United States assisted suicide is legal in eight states, with California approving the practice in the wake of Maynard’s purported death. Of course, public acquiescence of such an act comprises a slippery “bioethical” slope. If ending one’s life in the event of terminal disease becomes acceptable practice, can one also opt to kill oneself to “save” the planet from “climate change,” or prevent the extinction of certain exotic species? Will we one day become overwhelmed by despair and be able to “”return to the home of the God” a la “Sol” Roth’s character in Soylent Green? In the end the question becomes, What is human life? The stakes are profound when considered beyond the narrow confines of “individual choice,” which, as demonstrated in the case of Brittany Maynard and subsequent “#IWanttheOption” activists, is clearly how certain interests seek to frame this issue.

In October 2014, a story flooded media outlets everywhere around the world about the tragedy of Brittany Maynard, a 29-year-old with an aggressive brain tumor known as Glioblastoma multiforme, who had decided to commit assisted suicide in Oregon under Oregon’s “Death with Dignity” law.

I learned about it from a post on I read on this very blog–and my jaw dropped. Brittany is my niece, but has been estranged from our family for several years. Her mother, Debbie Ziegler, and my brother divorced in around 1987, when Brittany was three.

I have investigated “Brittany’s suicide,” and have proof that it did not occur and Brittany is not dead. The event was a psy op perpetrated by the CIA-controlled media on the public, to expand availability of assisted suicide. This is the more clear now, seeing Debbie giving press conferences at the California legislature in favor of such a bill, along with Dan Diaz, Brittany’s putative husband. No truly grieving parent or husband would be able to do this.

Something else they wouldn’t do is fail to investigate whether a cure was available before agreeing to a beloved 29-year-old’s plan to kill herself. Turns out a cure is available. On March 27, 2015, 60 Minutes revealed that Duke Medical School researchers have been regularly shrinking Glioblastoma multiformetumors to nothing by injecting them with polio viruses, achieving complete cures. There are hundreds of published papers on the web about similar successes with oncolytic viruses. Oops: looks like Debbie, Brittany, and Dan overlooked that research, in their obsession with ending Brittany’s life.
    Faux Photos.

Another clear sign this is a hoax has been the media’s use of photos of women who are NOT Brittany. Here is one of my photos of Brittany. Here’s another. (There are more childhood photos at the bottom.)

Compare these with this bogus photo on People Magazine’s Oct. 27, 2014, cover, of a model they declare is “Brittany Maynard photographed exclusively for People, Oct. 11, 2014.” This same model appears on pages 64, 65, and 69. Anyone can see Brittany has an elfin look which the impostor does not have, and a broader smile, with upturned corners.

Blogger Miles Mathis, who is a portrait painter, agrees the model on the People cover is not Brittany. Same with the photos of “Brittany with her family at the Grand Canyon,” and a very large “Brittany strolling with her husband on a forested path“: none of these are Brittany. While a few real pictures are interspersed, they do not include a full-face close-up as an adult. She is in profile, wearing dark glasses, or photographed from far away. Brittany thus could go anywhere to resume life under an alias, and no one would recognize her.

The video posted Oct. 6 (which shows a woman with a chubby face, which the People cover model does not have as of Oct. 11!) does have some similarity with Brittany, particularly in the voice. However, it is possible to use a model to create facial expressions in a video of someone else, in real time. I believe that is what has been done here.

I need to poke fun at the still shown in the video which has Debbie’s head inclined at a rakish angle towards yet another model, pooching her lips. It’s clear Debbie’s head was simply pasted on. They are both wearing “Love” T-shirts. When I saw that, I said, “How very Sandy Hook” (Sandy Hook being yet another psy op).

***Update Oct. 6, 2015: that bit has been removed from the video!
    CIA connection.

One thing that bothered me when I was working this out was how the CIA/media hoax network would know Debbie and Brittany were available to participate in this fraud. I then remembered Debbie’s younger brother, David Q. Ziegler, and found he is in Army intelligence. This connection can fully explain it–along with financial difficulties we know Debbie was having (another thing she has in common with many of the Sandy Hook participants). Another is probably Adrian Diaz, discussed below. One blogger who is suspicious of Brittany’s demise has linked Compassion & Choices, the group which sponsored her suicide, to George Soros.

Absence of records at the funeral home.

There is a death certificate for Brittany. While this may seem like a show-stopper, it is fraudulent.

The most important evidence came from the funeral home, Crown Memorial Center (which runs the Cascade Cremation Center). I went to their website and put the last name “Maynard” into their “Search for Tributes” bar shortly after I received the death certificate, and nothing came up. Same with “Diaz.” So I called Crown to ask whether there was an online memory book for Brittany Maynard, or a service, and the young woman who answered was puzzled. She said, “I don’t have any information. She is not in the system.” I then asked her whether it was customary to cremate a body quickly after death, and she said yes. Note that the death certificate states the date of disposition of the body as “TBD”–“to be determined”–even though it was filled out by the funeral director 17 days after the death.

The employee told me to call back between 12:30 and 1:00 to speak to the director, Tiffany Hubbard. When I called at 12:32, my call was routed to a male at another location, who was verbally abusive. So–get that: I am a family member asking about my tragically deceased niece, and he’s nasty. I asked HIM whether cremation had taken place and he said it WOULD have been, and then corrected himself to say that it DID, “shortly after death.” But, as noted, the death certificate says “TBD” and was signed by Tiffany Hubbard on Nov. 18, when death reportedly occurred Nov. 1. So he was lying. When I asked him whether a service would be held, he babbled, then said, “The family has been very private about this.” I laughed out loud, saying this “family” has been the least private in the history of the world!

The man then said Brittany’s website fulfilled the memory book function (and, indeed, no one who did not have the death certificate would have any idea Crown was the funeral parlor which handled the body. Only I had that information.). I told him that the MAYNARDS were family–that my brother was both Brittany’s legal and biological father, and he had received no notification of her wedding, her cancer, her death, or her funeral (and there was no funeral, anyway). Note another false entry on the death certificate for the phone number of Dan Diaz. It says “not available.” They don’t get to say that. Oregon law requires the funeral home to obtain personal data about the decedent from the next of kin, and the form requires a phone number for that person, stated to be Dan Diaz.

Another problem is that the Social Security Death Index does not have Brittany’s name on it, even though the SSN is listed on the death certificate. ***Update, Nov. 4, 2017: regulations enacted in 2014 (what a coincidence!) restricted the public’s ability to review records in the SSDI for three years after the death. So today, I was finally able to verify that her name was not on it. It isn’t. I even input her actual Social Security number along with her year of birth. That means she has never been reported dead to SSA, and her Social Security number is still in use. Note that I’ve now changed the link to the death certificate, so that anyone can now see her SSN. Formerly, I had redacted it.***

Also, Brittany’s voter registration was cancelled, but that was the result of an email I sent to the Secretary of State Dec. 11, 2014, asking whether it was still active. By law the county health registrar, who receives the report of death, is supposed to give notice within five days to the county clerk to cancel the voter registration. Instead, that notice came from me, through the SOS. That is proof that no report was made to the county health registrar.

The most important thing, however, is the Crown employee’s statement, “She is not in the system.” This means: no online memory book, no funeral, no records of body transport or cremation as required by law, no report to the SSA, no notification to the county health registrar or county voting registrar, and no bills. All these omissions by the funeral director of actions she would routinely take indicate normal procedures were not followed. The reason has to be that there was no body.

Note that the location of death–the residence–on the death certificate (3108 Vista Verde Terrace, Portland, OR) is different from Brittany’s voter registration address (7518 SW Roanoke Dr. N., Wilsonville, OR).
    Doctor who signed death certificate did not diagnose or treat her for cancer, and was not an oncologist.

The doctor, Eric Wyatt Walsh, signed the death certificate on Nov. 13, twelve days after death. He should’ve done it within 48 hours. He certified that the cause of death was “Glioblastoma multiforme.”

Walsh gave an address for himself which was not the address associated with his license. Only by asking for an investigation from the State Medical Board did I learn it was the address of Gentiva, a large hospice corporation. Dr. Walsh himself then called me, but, like the funeral parlor guy, would not give me any real information, due to “privacy restrictions,” even though dead people don’t have privacy rights. Their medical records are subject to disclosure, under Oregon law. I asked him when he started treating Brittany, whether he is the one who had prescribed the lethal drug, whether he had seen a body, and other important things. He would not answer any of my questions. He did admit he is not an oncologist–his area of practice is “palliative care.” He also said that, in Oregon, the doctor who signs the death certificate is not required to see a body! So that’s an admission that he didn’t. I had previously learned that, under Oregon’s Death with Dignity law, the death certificate is required to state the cause of death as “natural causes,” even though it was suicide.

Since Dr. Walsh is not an oncologist, how would he have known if Brittany’s condition was terminal, or whether she even had cancer? He wouldn’t, of course.

Which means it was illegal for him to prescribe the drug or sign the death certificate! Under Oregon law, the death certificate may be signed only by the doctor who was in charge of the care of the patient for the illness or condition that resulted in death. The “Death with Dignity Act” similarly defines “attending physician” as “the physician who has primary responsibility for the care of the patient and treatment of thepatient’s terminal disease.” The attending physician must also… “(a) Make the initial determination of whether a patient has a terminal disease,” and take other steps, including referring the patient to a consulting physician.” Clearly, someone who is not an oncologist could not qualify as an attending physician. As a matter of law he is not competent to diagnose cancer, determine the cause of death, or sign the death certificate. It would, moreover, not be legal for Brittany to receive her initial diagnosis in California, as she claimed, and then move to Oregon to die.

In short, Dr. Walsh did not treat Brittany for the illness she reportedly died from, since he did not have the expertise to examine her, read her Xrays, or decide whether her condition was terminal; and the initial diagnosis was not made by him.

So both the doctor and funeral director have made false certificates. Walsh’s conduct was patently illegal. I asked for investigations of both in Oregon. Predictably, they went nowhere.
    Brittany’s phone still active.

Brittany’s cellphone is still active as of 2018, so someone is paying the bill. I left a message for her on or around Nov. 4, 2014. (She did not call back.) I have emailed her several times, most recently in June 2017, too, and the email does not bounce.
    Bogus date chosen.

When I first watched Brittany’s video, she made an issue out of the date she’d chosen to kill herself, Nov. 1st, because it was the “day after my husband’s birthday,” which she said was October 30th. My notes from the video are here. However, the day after October 30th is October 31st, not November 1st. Worse, Dan Diaz’s birthday, according to ancestry.com, is October 26th. I mentioned all these things in an email to my friend Wendy, at the time. When I reviewed Brittany’s video again sometime later, all the statements about her husband’s birthday had been taken out of it.

So: that whole story was fake. Importantly, Brittany didn’t know her “husband’s” birthday.
    MRI/Xrays probably fake.

There are discrepancies in the radiologic images from the University of California San Francisco shown in Brittany’s video. The employee I spoke to in the Radiology department said (1) Brittany had brought her first image to them from another location, which was not a hospital, as she could tell from encryption; (2) Brittany did have appointments at UCSF Radiology, but patients are not required to produce an ID; and (3) Brittany did not retrieve her records from UCSF when she went to get a second opinion. When the employee volunteered this last bit I could tell she found that strange. To recap: Brittany did not take her UCSF records to Oregon, although she said in her video that she had had to “find a new team,” since assisted suicide is not legal in California; and the doctor who prescribed the lethal drug to her in Oregon was not an oncologist. He was not able to make any assessment of whether she had cancer or was terminal, did not have the images, and was not required to see a body. Yet this man stated under oath that she died of Glioblastoma multiforme.

As for the tumor Xray or MRI image with Brittany’s name typed on it, when I was talking over this matter with my Aunt Pat (Brittany’s great-aunt), she said, “Oh, but of course X-rays can be faked.” That possibility had not even occurred to me. Aunt Pat knew this because she reads a lot of mysteries. I investigated and found outfits online which sell fake X-rays as gag gifts.

Brittany was also treated at the UCSF hospital under a name which was not then her legal name. Her marriage certificate, dated Sept. 29, 2012, shows she changed her name to “Brittany Lauren Diaz.” Adrian Diaz, the brother of Dan, who (strangely) officiated at their wedding, holds the position of “Associate Director, State Government Relations” at the University of California Berkeley Chancellor’s Office; has held other positions with UC Berkeley; and interned with the San Francisco Mayor’s Office of Communications. In his UC position he may very well have access to all kinds of records, maybe even UCSF patient records. Adrian Diaz now has been giving interviews as one of the witnesses who attended Brittany in her last moments, although she did not mention he would be by her side, in her video. My guess is that he is a controller of this operation.

New info as of 10-6-15: I have the Brittany X-rays. These are huge files on three CD’s. I cannot make much of them, but will provide copies to anyone on request. I do note that the first X-ray or MRI, taken Jan. 1, 2014, at 7:00 a.m., is of her chest, which does not jibe with the story of headaches and a seizure which brought Brittany to the emergency room on New Year’s Day. A brain X-ray was not taken until Jan. 2, 2014. In addition, the notes on one of the CD’s say, “CT performed at an outside institution on 12/31.” More X-rays were taken by UCSF in August 2014, when Brittany and her “family” (I put that in quotes because it makes me mad) supposedly had been in Oregonfor some time.
    Reporter poseurs.

Along with the bogus photos People Magazine published, its interview with Debbie paints her as a struggling single mom who raised Brittany on her own, utterly false. The New York Times parroted that view, listing Brittany’s “survivors” as Debbie Ziegler and her stepfather Gary Holmes. Huh? Mr. Holmes has no legal or biological relationship to Brittany, while Brittany’s real father–who has both–is not mentioned. Nor were her little brother, aunts and uncle, cousins, and more on the Maynard side. We were not involved in this caper and didn’t know anything about it. My brother has observed that this depiction of Debbie as Struggling Single Parent will be followed up by book and movie deals. [AND HE WAS EXACTLY RIGHT: SEE HERE.]

People also says Debbie is 56, when she is 58, and that Brittany and company moved to Oregon in June, when she registered to vote in Oregon in April. Was there an advance team that took care of such things as the voter registration? It appears the left hand did not know what the right hand was doing.

I attempted to correct the Wikipedia entry on Brittany, only to the extent of (1) noting that People Magazinehad faked the photos; (2) Brittany had this whole crowd of Maynard family members out there that were not mentioned; and (3) Debbie and Brittany have a history as scammers, whose principal target in the past has been my brother. My entry was immediately whooshed off Brittany’s page and put onto my OWN “talk page” (which I didn’t even know I had), which was then censored, so none of it is available, even though I volunteered to remove the reference to scamming. I was told to email Wiki’s legal department about my dispute, which I did–and I never got a response. So Wikipedia, far from being the neutral, ethical, independent source of information it represents itself to be, is as much a shill for the governing elite as the rest of the mass media. Even when I am telling it what the situation is, as a source with direct, first-hand knowledge, it prefers fictions published by CNN, The New York Times, Washington Post, Fox News, etc.

Who are these people repackaging press releases as fact, with the imprimatur of respected publications? Thatnot a single person reporting this story either made their own investigation or questioned the party line means there is no “Fourth Estate.” There is only a central monolith churning out lies for public consumption. These “reporters” and theirvaunted publicationsbreach the public trust on an ongoing basis and should be skewered at every opportunity. This event is yet more proof that U.S. media are the real TASS. The Soviet Union is us.

[Make sure to read “Policy Objectives of the Staged Tragedy,” and learn about Compassion & Choices’ involvement in the highly lucrative organ-harvesting industry.]

Connected post: A Very Weird Coincidence. There will soon be a couple more connected posts on therealcolorado.blogspot.com—and maybe also here on Memory Hole blog! Stay tuned!

Update: here are a few more photos of Brittany, on a tribute my brother’s family sent out in Christmas 2014, and some more. Here’s a much earlier oneon a Christmas card sent by my brother’s family in 2001, where I frankly think she was photoshopped in, since her head is too big and she is overexposed. However, it is still a family photo: you will not find it online.) My brother believes Brittany must be dead because the media says so. He has refused to read about what I have discovered and even stopped talking to me, because I did not convey my condolences. In case Brittany reads this, he has told me he still loves her, despite the problems. And of course I love her, too.

Update 10-12-15: Have a look at this Facebook screenshot, in which Dan’s cousin Vicky Garcia sympathizes with Brittany and Dan over the courageous decision they have had to make. It is dated Oct. 12, 2012. Brittany’s diagnosis, according to her video, was Jan. 1, 2014.–P.S.: a commenter has told me I misinterpreted the Facebook date, and he or she may be right. I will be publishing a follow-up soon about Vicky and Dan’s mothers, who are sisters from Cuba with a startling history.

Update 4-17-17: Have located a few more childhood pictures of Brittany, which are here,here, and here, as well as a picture of the young Debbie Ziegler with my brother and my dad. (My dad’s nickname for Brittany as a toddler, by the way, was “Miss Sparkle Plenty”!)

Alison Maynard obtained her A.B. from Cornell University, College of Arts and Sciences, and her J.D. from the University of Denver College of Law. She was admitted to the Colorado Bar in 1987.

error

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (3rd February 2020)

Thanks

Great 411 on Alison! I knew I liked her... U 2 may want to give her a stroke @ Mami's where I notice she's dropped a TY message
    4 comments:

Dachsie your last message is double posted; may want to delete one of them?

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Great 411 on Alison! I knew I liked her... U 2 may want to give her a stroke @ Mami's where I notice she's dropped a TY message
    4 comments:

Dachsie your last message is double posted; may want to delete one of them?
    I have never deleted a post. Please tell me how.

Thanks

I have never deleted a post. Please tell me how.
    "Edit Post" @ bottom-right of post >> Go advanced >> at top u will find Delete Post stuff, incl an optional field to give an explanation

Thanks

Rebecca Carnes recent advent on the Sandy Hook truthseekers scene via Dr. Fetzer's blog and Raw Deal show and other places, has reawakened my hope in a big breaktrhough for exposing the Sandy Hook 12-14-12 event as this disgusting evil psyop it was on the American public.

I do not like just discussing and remembering with no hope in mind and now I have renewed hope.

The way Sunny named off a "jillion" suspicious non-answers to Wolfgang Halbig many many FOIAs and inquiries, and did so in a brief but professional way covering years of Halbig's efforts in combination with a new perspective of a three-generation Newtown Connecticut resident definitely revives interest and hope now.

All these years of false flag events on U S soil has brought to a head the degree of awareness of our very corrupt government and media.

Veritas always wins.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (9th February 2020)

Thanks

Mind Control Used for Carrying Out Psychopathic Agendas

February 22, 2020 Russ Winter Articles by Russ Winter, US News, Winter Watch Articles 17

How does one spot the difference between a fraud and a real event? Yes, in the real world — as opposed to the Hollywood cartoon world that America is fed — I do believe there might be real — “not insane” — radicals who use violence. But under such an assumption, my hypothesis is that they would go after high-value targets, not little old church ladies.

However, is it possible that Americans have become so culturally sick and satanic that people are acting out in insane ways, such as randomly killing people? There could also be copycat triggers. A few years ago there was a rash of stabbings involving “carrying out orders” from a pseudo-paranormal character called “Slenderman” [see “Who is Slenderman?“]. This is more cult-of-death, evil, B.S. pushed onto popular culture by the psychopaths running the show.

more
    https://www.winterwatch.net/2020/02/...state-agendas/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (23rd February 2020)

Thanks

Rebecca Carnes recent advent on the Sandy Hook truthseekers scene via Dr. Fetzer's blog and Raw Deal show and other places, has reawakened my hope in a big breaktrhough for exposing the Sandy Hook 12-14-12 event as this disgusting evil psyop it was on the American public.
    The Raw Deal With Jim Fetzer 2020.03.06

Today:
    Guest, Rebecca Carnes

Volume Variations Adjusted

JamesFetzer.org

64k CF Download

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (9th March 2020)