Thread: Best 9/11 Documentaries???

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Best 9/11 Documentaries???

I can't believe it's been 20 years and people still believe the official 9/11 fairy tale and that the US is actually "fighting terrorists" as opposed to funding them, training them, arming them and using them as proxies. Not sure why people refuse to wake up. I'm honestly sick of conservatives who believe this BS about people dying for our "freedoms."

Not sure it's even worth trying to wake people up. But if I decide to send some 9/11 truth links out, what are the best 9/11 documentaries?

I was thinking that quick one from James Corbett, where he mocks the original conspiracy theory, but I think that might go right over people's heads.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Re: Best 9/11 Documentaries???

If there was one worth watching...."This video has been removed".....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

Amanda (6th September 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Not a documentary, but the best resource on 9-11 imo is Michael Ruppert's book Crossing The Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil (2004)

The CIA is nice enough to offer a pdf:

https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottab...con_Part_1.pdf

The curator of this website is a journalist who used to work with Mike: http://www.oilempire.us/911.html

Much has been taken down or hidden on this web site, once was the best source using images to refute Rumsfeld's missile disinfo and that a plane actually did hit the Pentagon although most of those web pages seem to have been removed along with some other reporting (although sometimes trying different link paths reveals some additional seemingly 'hidden' 9-11 info).
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Amanda (6th September 2021),midnight rambler (6th September 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

I just found this one from James Corbett on all of the 9/11 war games. I've never seen this one before, but I knew about all of the war games from Tarpley.

Anyway, I thought this one might be good for waking up zombies:

911 War Games

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gfNxKV1aWIU/

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

fwiw- Darren Beattie is a 9/11 truther and has been trying to wake people up (I think he can't stand the fact that Americans are so utterly stupid). On his revolvernews site (where he did that great write up on the unindicted co-conspirators- FBI guys for Jan 6), he recently did a write up on the "BS spook speak" that we get from intelligence operatives. I think it was in relation to the latest BS from the govt about the Kabul attacks--he highlighted their BS terms of "this has all the hallmarks of name your favorite fake terror group." But from the comments, you could see that most of his conservative followers (the christian zio types) didn't get it and still believe the official war on terror BS.

Anyway, I caught him once making reference to Urban Moving systems vans (so he knows the Mossad angle), and he recently tweeted something about that passport conveniently found on the pile of rubble.

So, here's his tweet--I think he tried to get more brainwashed people to look by framing it this way (he obviously doesn't mean it because it's a truther video--I'm only 10 min in, but it also gets at WW2 and the Pearl Harbor lie--how sick is it that people still believe that one too!!!):

https://twitter.com/DarrenJBeattie/s...36650071052290

Conspiracy nutjobs can't handle the fact that official account of 9/11 is ironclad This documentary shows how nuts it actually is Watch and share this documentary with friends in order to debunk the conspiracy nutjobs