Page 69 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast

Thread: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Thanks

Re: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post

Rant for Rabbi Dawstein here, just replace "Officer Vance" with "Rabbi Dawstein" - advance to 2:15 for the executive summary.
    < 6 mins, NSFW!! Download

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNfesyWUeZk

You completely fabricated I post I never made at all.

I know I've asked before, but are you able to act like an adult, and a person of integrity without coming off as an unstable person ranting on with ad-hominen?

There was also a story on a crazy person interviewed that claimed he was Lanza's uncle, and Lanza was on fanapt. Check that guy out....looney toons. Found out later he made it all up. Maybe he's related to the guy in your video?

So what does it prove ultimately? That crazy people exist, and like to be on camera, and the media will interview them if they make themselves available as "knowing something". Does it prove more than that? No.
    It was time to move on. Too many jello head moonbats with personality issues post on this forum.

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joboo View Post
    So X number of kids died, their names are listed all over the place, and none of the teachers, parents, friends etc... etc... etc... would know anything about it, or realize it?

Do you think that is possible? If so, how?

Who went missing in the school? How does one cover that up?
    Just like Mamboni said - have you seen any videos of neighbors or friends being interviewed saying - their kids used to play with my kids, or those kids were at my house for a play-date or birthday party? All I see is bad acting by people associated with the screen actors guild and laughing parents pretending to cry with no tears, red eyes or anger. How about the anger of not being allowed to see your kid for the last time? Sealed casket, no viewing allowed - wtf ?? This is theater - plain and simple http://crisisactors.org/ . Acting so bad that there are threats of prosecution for challenging the official fable.

Believe what you like but until concrete, verifiable proof is given, 'm not buying any of this drama
    The consolidation of the States into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it. --General Robert E Lee

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    ADL/SPLC have tasked their mole to scuttle this thread. This is most encouraging - we must be moving in the right direction vis-a-vis the hoax hypothesis.
    Here we go again.

How did you become a doctor? Aren't you supposed to be logical, and level headed both by study, and profession?

There is no proof of mass mind control, yet you default on the side of just believing it to be the case without any solid evidence.

It really is crazy.
    It was time to move on. Too many jello head moonbats with personality issues post on this forum.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by collector View Post
    Just like Mamboni said - have you seen any videos of neighbors or friends being interviewed saying - their kids used to play with my kids, or those kids were at my house for a play-date or birthday party? All I see is bad acting by people associated with the screen actors guild and laughing parents pretending to cry with no tears, red eyes or anger. How about the anger of not being allowed to see your kid for the last time? Sealed casket, no viewing allowed - wtf ?? This is theater - plain and simple http://crisisactors.org/ . Acting so bad that there are threats of prosecution for challenging the official fable.

Believe what you like but until concrete, verifiable proof is given, 'm not buying any of this drama
    So it all seems strange. The MSM is a circus show. People are strange indeed.

You need to ask yourself if it's all faked, how are they mind controlling hundreds of people for the rest of their lives?

That's the crux of the argument.

Is it possible to mind control so many people, when they could have just sent in a few guys and actually did it.

Why fake the deaths?

Some massive elaborate uber mind control scheme on an entire town, v.s sending in a couple guys to actually do it.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Here we go again.

How did you become a doctor? Aren't you supposed to be logical, and level headed, both by study, and profession?

There is no proof of mass mind control, yet you default on the side of just believing it to be the case without any solid evidence.

It really is crazy.
    Was I talking to you? Mass mind control? What are you, delusional tonite?
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

sunshine05 (6th January 2013)

Platinum
    Thanks

But that doesn't prove anything other than they weren't put on TV.

How is it possible to control that many people forever?

When coming up with an idea for an "op" would that seem realistic to you? An entire school, and all those connected to it?

Why bother to fake so many deaths, and hope out of hundreds of people nobody says anything?

Why not just do it?

Why bother to fake any of the deaths?
    Why bother to fake any deaths?...gun control agenda?

20 kids dead = 40 parents + approximately 160 grandparents = siblings, cousins, uncles etc + 80 neighbors + friends and teachers yet NO ONE other than these actors are being interviewed - seriously, are you really buying this?

How about the decision to stage everything at a firehouse - all decided in less than 1 hour? Why? For what purpose? The guy inside is dead and the runners in the woods have been apprehended - why have everything happen at the firehouse? What if there was a fire - let houses burn?
    The consolidation of the States into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it. --General Robert E Lee

8. The Following User Says Thank You to collector For This Useful Post:

JDRock (6th January 2013)

Platinum
    Thanks

So it all seems strange. The MSM is a circus show. People are strange indeed.

You need to ask yourself if it's all faked, how are they mind controlling hundreds of people for the rest of their lives?

That's the crux of the argument.

Is it possible to mind control so many people, when they could have just sent in a few guys and actually did it.

Why fake the deaths?

Some massive elaborate uber mind control scheme on an entire town, v.s sending in a couple guys to actually do it.
    Again, who's being "mind controlled"? How hard would it be to fake the deaths of people that never existed? If you told me that a kid died in my neighborhood but didn't give me his address, how would I know that he ever existed?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Was I talking to you? Mass mind control? What are you, delusional tonite?
    You were.

I know how you feel about what you think I am because I try to make you think about things.

You have made it very clear.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by collector View Post
    Again, who's being "mind controlled"? How hard would it be to fake the deaths of people that never existed? If you told me that a kid died in my neighborhood but didn't give me his address, how would I know that he ever existed?

Kids that don't exist at the school, or live in the community.....and nobody noticed.

cmon...

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,865 Times in 7,916 Posts

You were.

I know how you feel about what you think I am because I try to make you think about things.

You have made it very clear.
    I have yet to see any evidence or eyewitness testimony which would hold up in court. But gee, since the shooter is dead we don't need to have any court hearings. How convenient.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger