Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sandy Hook actors.

Thanks

Sandy Hook actors.

I just came across this guy and had to share this with you guys.

Sandy Hook neighbor sees casualty list two days before its released.

Cue the liars.
    Gene Rosen's script is filled with inconsistencies. I get the feeling he's just adlibbing a good portion of his tale. A search for Gene Rosen on Intellius search yields a result for a 62 year old Gene Rosen with the "Screen Actors Guild" listed as a former profession.
    www.intellius.com
    This guy cant stop crying, its almost as sickening as the lies he tells. Now, the all important question.....how in thee hell did this actor see the "casualty" list on Friday, when it wasn't released publicly until Sunday?
    HEY EVERYBODY, HERE IS UNCLE GENE'S REHEARSAL TAPE, BUCKLE UP.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Norweger For This Useful Post:

collector (26th December 2012),StreetsOfGold (26th December 2012),vacuum (26th December 2012)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: Sandy Hook actors.

That was some pretty bizarre shit.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Yeah, its up there.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,782 Times in 1,378 Posts

I haven't watched the videos posted, but here's the "medical examiner". He definitely doesn't seem right in the head.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to General of Darkness For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th December 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 Times in 607 Posts

Could you identify some inconsistencies? I know someone had pointed out that it was weird that he would have toys at his house, but he explains that he has a grandson.

Thanks

None of his story seems credible. Kids aren't going to leave the school and just go sit on some guy's driveway. There had to be someone around to help them, if it's true that they escaped.

And the bus driver wouldn't take the kids in the house of this guy. He would have used his cell phone and called the police to report that he had some kids from the school.

I was mistaken earlier about one thing though. All of the kids in the class photo were said to have been in the substitute's class (Rousseau).

I'm convinced Rosen is an actor, no doubt. Don't you think the media would have interviewed these 6 kids by now if not the bus driver?

Thanks

Another thing that's unclear - how did Lanza enter the building? This news report claims that the broken glass was all from the police.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine05 View Post

I'm convinced Rosen is an actor, no doubt. Don't you think the media would have interviewed these 6 kids by now if not the bus driver?
    You would think that, but when was the last time the media did their job other than pushing the NWO agenda?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Not any videos of the parents? No issues about not being able to have closure from such an event? This all stinks.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Not any videos of the parents? No issues about not being able to have closure from such an event? This all stinks.
    Sure, here's one. Laughing, then crying. Actors, the entire lot of them. Let me also remind me of the Church of Satan Outpost in Newtown, CT.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to General of Darkness For This Useful Post:

Neuro (26th December 2012),Twisted Titan (26th December 2012)