Page 127 of 168 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1672

Thread: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Zinc
    Thanks

Re: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

I spoke with David Gahary over the phone (interview with Halbig that went viral)....he said he'll interview Halbig again, and then also cover the trip to Newtown, CT. Looking forward to this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dmhennen For This Useful Post:

Amanda (27th March 2014)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,588 Times in 2,632 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmhennen View Post
    I spoke with David Gahary over the phone (interview with Halbig that went viral)....he said he'll interview Halbig again, and then also cover the trip to Newtown, CT. Looking forward to this.
    Great to see you finally on the forum!! That's good news about Gahary doing another interview with Halbig and covering the trip to Newtown. I wrote him at AFP and suggested they do some sort of investigative news story on Sandy Hook, by taking the video evidence of the school interior and exterior to a Fire Marshall, and getting his professional opinion as to whether a school in such dreadful condition, with numerous fire code violations would ever be allowed to operate. I never heard back from him, but it seems like something AFP could do.

Zinc
    Thanks

I've got some notes from the school district budget....It appears the Sandy Hook school was due to be demolished anyway, and several of proposed updates for 2012, were "pushed out" during the budget process. Of all the school in Newtown, only SHES had a budget of $0 for repairs/improvements during the 2012-13 school year. Does that prove foreknowledge? Probably not, but it certainly raises a flag.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

I noticed when watching that video of the image dates....
    screen shot here:

there was a picture just a little bit up the screen. He scrolled past it and I had to try and stop the video a couple times to see it.

It is a picture of Australia's Prime Minister at the time. (Julia Gillard - woman with red hair and a dark blue jacket) giving a press conference about Sandy Hook but the image was taken in September 2012. Thats ~3 months before Sandy Hook. Its posted 3 months before but the title/description says it was about Sandy Hook.

How did you reduce the size of that pic?
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dmhennen View Post
    I've got some notes from the school district budget....It appears the Sandy Hook school was due to be demolished anyway, and several of proposed updates for 2012, were "pushed out" during the budget process. Of all the school in Newtown, only SHES had a budget of $0 for repairs/improvements during the 2012-13 school year. Does that prove foreknowledge? Probably not, but it certainly raises a flag.
    Well, I think that info on the budget of $0 for repairs and improvements speaks to the fact that the school was not operational. I'm fairly certain that Wolfgang is going to be using FOIA requests to obtain documents that will go toward proving SHES was not operational, perhaps for many years. Since he's a former school administrator, he's familiar with all the various reports and documents that have to be prepared on an annual basis and available to the public (e.g. annual asbestos inspections, food services contracts), and he's attempting to get them all the way back to 2002.

Also, for those interested, Fetzer just posted a new audio on Sandy Hook with Kelly from Tulsa and KateSlate11 (youtuber): http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2014...l#comment-form

Though they definitely had some problems with the audio, I still thought it was worth listening to, especially the information on the recent New Yorker magazine article, which was full of absurdities.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

@Glass, sorry, I don't know how to reduce the size of the photo. When I bring photos over I just copy and paste--I don't know how to adjust the size. Not sure what to make of that Gillard photo, do you have the time in the video?

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

10:21 on the video. Right most image

The left most image at that same time is of a girl in a blue sweater. When looking into the name of the photographer, it seems this image was take on the date shown on screen 11/18/2012 BUT it was actually taken by her Father and provided to AP. For some reason a 3rd person, who we might suppose is the (or an) photographer was given credit. I didn't find much else for the photographer but it raises questions about the dates on screen and exactly what dates they are.

I thought it could be useful to look at a few of these photographers being credited and see what they have been upto.

Of course this could be some back fill being done to explain away the disparity. Not sure.

It is clear that the Australian Prime Minister image was a stock image and not related to the actual events of Sandy Hook. i.e. not taken during a press conference regarding SH. Even though it is labelled as such.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

For what it's worth, I already posted Fetzer's latest article on Wolfgang's plans to go to Newtown, but it looks like he's switched a video and now has one posted on the demolition of SHES, and right underneath that demolition video, in the text of the article, he links to a video done by SherrieQuestioningAll on whether SHES was operational, which is worth a look IMO. Anyway, for those interested: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/03...ut-sandy-hook/

Also, if anyone has any suggestions or ideas, as far as moving things forward or others areas to look into, I'm sure Fetzer would appreciate hearing them in the comments section.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Maybe it was a garment, or something? this angle it has more of a 3d relief.

Okay, I'm just following up on something I first read about on this blog http://sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com/ (which has been taken down) set up by Sunshine05, who used to post here. Anyway, someone on her blog mentioned that "CBYD" ("Call Before You Dig") was spray-painted on the pavement at SHES, which suggests that the school was already slated for demolition at the time of the event. I've been scrolling through pages of posts here and found the above photo--do you see that white line on the pavement from the school to the woods?? Do those letters below the line say "CBYD"?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Glass (28th March 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Yes that's a marker for utility lines looks like spray paint (call before you dig),

so yeah they were slated to do some type of work back in that area recently, and someone marked it off.

Good catch, not sure it means demolition, or could be just a remodel. From what I can tell of the rest of the school (was working in L.V. on them myself about ten years ago) it was probably being tossed around as not being salvageable at all, or too ancient.

They still wouldn't have allowed any operation in that school without the exit lights you showed in that linked video unless those exits were somehow closed off permanently. Closed off, as not even recognizable as an exit, or entrance.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Amanda (29th March 2014)