Page 124 of 168 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1672

Thread: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Re: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

I read excepts of the interview here. http://gawker.com/adam-lanzas-father...evi-1540285963

This are some of the quotes that stood out to me.

Now, Lanza says, he wishes Adam had never been born.

"That didn't come right away," he told Solomon. "That's not a natural thing, when you're thinking about your kid. But, God, there's no question. There can only be one conclusion, when you finally get there. That's fairly recent, too, but that's totally where I am."
    I have never hear a parent say such a thing about their mass murdering kid.

Eventually, Lanza realized Adam would've killed him, too.

"With hindsight, I know Adam would have killed me in a heartbeat, if he'd had the chance. I don't question that for a minute. The reason he shot Nancy four times was one for each of us: one for Nancy; one for him; one for Ryan; one for me."
    Why would the kid shoot his mom four times for each member of the family?

I haven't read the whole thing at the NewYorker. After reading these few quotes, my bs meter is running full tilt.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th March 2014),Glass (11th March 2014),PatColo (12th March 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    For those interested, Fetzer is going to be on rense at 11pm est (20 min from now) to talk about the problems with the official story on Sandy Hook http://www.rense.com/ (and if you miss it live, most likely it will be posted here http://grizzom.blogspot.com/ tomorrow---and I'm sure there will be plenty of Deanna fanboys and TUT cult followers there to defend the official narrative)
    First comment is from GSUS' own Amanda

Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2014.03.10

Listen Download Hour 1 - Jonathan Emord - Putin's 'Invasion' Of Ukraine

Listen Download Hour 2 - James Fetzer - Free Your Mind...Boston And Sandy Hook - Vid

Listen Download Hour 3 - Dr. John Apsley - The Tragedy Of The Crew Of The USS
    Ronald Reagan

56k CF
    Rense' site

Posted by zapoper at 8:27 AM 2 comments:

Here's the YT linked to above by Fetzer's name,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCNp2VKTECY

Jim Fetzer - Free Your Mind Conference 2013

scarycoyote·42 videos
    16 1

Published on Dec 28, 2013
    Distinguished McKnight University Professor Emeritus James H. "Jim" Fetzer explores several recent events in American history--the Boston bombing, JFK, 9/11 and Sandy Hook--from the perspective of the principle enunciated by Sherlock Holmes, "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth". This survey may be viewed as a basis for assessing whether "conspiracy theorists" or their critics are correct in their appraisal of the evidence on the basis of inference to the best explanation. The outcome may surprise you.
    I haven't watched the above, but gather it took place: Free Your Mind 2 - Philadelphia, PA - April 25, 26, & 27, 2013

just 10-12 days after the boston hoax.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (12th March 2014)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

There is actually an extensive write-up on the information below posted here http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/03...date-massacre/ (fyi- this info has already been posted in the general discussion area on the School Safety Expert Threatened for Questioning Sandy Hook Thread)

Here's the latest from Sherrie:

Photos for Sandy Hook victims created in AP's media photo use site, month before shooting. Video proof.

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspo...s-created.html

The guy had access to AP's photo site for media use at college. AP has now restricted that photo site, after his videos have come out. .

He was able to do searches of photos uploaded to AP for stories with a pre date of December 13, 2012.

The site, shows when the photos are created and submitted to AP for media use, they all have 'creation' dates.

Remember Emily Parker's fund on Facebook was created the morning of December 14th 2012, which many noticed. How was a fund created and a page created on FB before anyone knew who the victims were?

Some of the photos that show creation dates long before the event, could be attributed to the camera takng the pictures having the wrong date set internally, in my opinion. But other pictures as Soto's graduation picture that was taken at her graduation in 2008 and has the correct creation date of that day, yet it was submitted in November of 2012 to AP for a victim of the shooting.

The guy Timothy Hunter who did the video, does a good job and has done the research to bring out the information.

What the video shows overall is the fact the pool of victims photos were created and put into AP's photo site for media use, the month before the shooting.

He shows through screen captures how the victims of Sandy Hook, many of the photos were created November 23 2012 from directly on the AP site and before they shut it down.

Sandy Hook - Associated Press Foreknowledge CONFIRMED BEYOND DEBATE

Now, the video is long, so if you don't have time, just go here http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/03...date-massacre/ for a really good write-up and summary, as well as screen shots from his video (If anyone has the time to post the whole article on this thread, please do so- thanks!)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Latest from Prof Tracy's site on the author, Andrew Solomon, of the recent New Yorker propaganda piece on Peter Lanza (where it's claimed that Adam Lanza was a Ron Paul supporter--LOL!!) Also, if you don't have time to read the whole article, the quick highlights are that Solomon is a member of CFR and he's the son of a Big Pharma CEO (be sure to check out the comments section at memoryholeblog--usually there are lots of good observations and insights)

The Sandy Hook-Psychopharma Connection

http://memoryholeblog.com/2014/03/12...ma-connection/

By Tony Mead*

There is a strong likelihood that Peter Lanza and Adam Lanza never even existed. There is no evidence or pictures of them since before 2009. Do you want to know who does exist ? The Author of a 7,600 word article that is supposedly an Interview with Peter Lanza.

Andrew Solomon is the son of Howard Solomon, the CEO of pharmaceutical giant Forest Laboratories which had research and development expenditures of about $1,000,000,000 last year. Forest Laboratories produces Lexapro and Namenda in Ireland while their Headquarters is located in Bermuda. This way they pay $0 in Corporate Tax.

In February 2014, Actavis announced it would acquire Forest Laboratories for around $25 billion. Howard retired in Dec 2013 and stands to make a killing thanks to the announced buyout that will increase his share values incredibly.

Namenda will no longer be available to Alzheimer Patients beginning Aug 15, 2014. It is being taken off the Market and the patients will need to switch to NamendaXR. They are not doing this because of any discovered dangers, not because it has been over-prescribed to mild cases even though it is only recommended for moderate to severe, not because it has been shown that there is little to no effect proven in case studies— but because the Patent expires which means other brands will be able to compete with generics. Forest Laboratories doesn’t want that, so they are forcing their patients to switch to the ‘time-release’ version, of which there is no known generic replacement. This is the type of company created by Howard Solomon.

Andrew Solomon was the poster child for the Pharmaceutical Industry when, at 31 years old, he was able to overcome depression with the help of Celexa, which put Forest Laboratories on the map and became one of the fastest selling anti-depressants on the market, despite the danger it posed if prescribed to younger patients. In fact, FDA approval was based to a significant degree on the results experienced by Andrew Solomon.

In 2011, Howard Solomon was publicly reprimanded for aggressive marketing of Anti-depressants to children. Forest Labs was fined $313 Million and faced being excluded by the Office of Inspector General. This would mean no more dealings with Medicaid, Medicare and the Veteran’s Administration.

Although touted as the poster child for anti-depressants, Andrew Solomon is really one of the greatest examples of how these drugs lead to a life-long addiction. After some time on a combination of anti-depressant drugs, Andrew decided to quit ‘cold turkey’. The subsequent withdrawal symptoms were more than he could take so he was prescribed more medication to deal with his withdrawal produced anxiety. He began medically treating his depression in 1994 and as of March 2013 was still taking 5 different prescription medications daily!

(Note that it has been reported that Adam Lanza was prescribed Lexapro to deal with his issues, but stopped taking it after several days. The implication is that if only he had taken his medication, perhaps the mass murder could have been prevented.)

So, this is the author of the ‘alleged’ interview with Peter Lanza. I say ‘alleged’, because there is no way to verify that this actually took place. In the article, he states that he met with Lanza on 6 different occasions with one session lasting up to 7 hours !! Yet, the article itself seems to be full of 3rd party observations with very little inside information that only Peter would know. It is also full of contradiction.

Why do you suppose Peter Lanza would have sought out this guy to be the only one to do his exclusive interview with? For instance, Peter is quoted as saying “nothing annoyed him more in our conversations than speculation—by me, the media, or anyone else”. This is coming from the man who is also quoted, in the same article as saying “his son would have killed him, too, given the chance” ?!

The piece is also riddled with contradictory and conflicting information. In one part it says that Adam had sensory issues and did not want to touch anything, including metal door handles. It also says at one point he was unable to tie his own shoes. Yet, it is also claimed that Nancy decided it would be a good idea to take him to the local gun ranges so that he could fire a weapon. This not only defies logic, it has been repeatedly proven to be untrue as every gun range within a 50 mile radius has denied any knowledge of either Nancy or Adam having been there.

The article implies that Adam’s Asperger’s syndrome somehow ‘masked his schizophrenia’. None of his medical records have been made public and there is no evidence to validate that he was either autistic or schizophrenic.

It is reported here that he was home-schooled for 4 years and yet there were other reports that he attended Newtown High School! This entire article is a fabricated propaganda piece being used to further the agenda and to try to justify some of the preposterous evidence presented in the 7,000 page Police Report that is so difficult to decipher that a separate panel is being considered to analyze the report.

I could pick apart the story piece by piece to show you that it makes no sense. I could also show you how, in the 7,000 page Police Report, they fail to provide us with anything but inconsistencies and contradictions. Even the ‘photographic evidence’ is nonsensical. Who would furnish a $1.2 Million house with 20 year old crappy furniture? The staging of the pictures is blatantly obvious. Of course, that is not what I wish to do.

What I want to do is to awaken you to the prospect that this whole Sandy Hook story is a fabricated lie! There is so much evidence to prove that there has been manipulation and distortion of the truth throughout. It is right there for one to examine, if only they would take the time to look.

Andrew Solomon is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is an American nonprofit, nonpartisan membership organization, publisher, and think tank specializing in U.S. foreign policy and international affairs. The CFR is considered to be the nation’s “most influential foreign-policy think tank”. Its membership has included senior politicians, more than a dozen Secretaries of State, CIA directors, bankers, lawyers, professors, and senior media figures. It is essentially run by the Rockefeller Family and is probably the most influential body in the broad engineering our Society.

We are all so busy living our day to day lives, working at our jobs and taking care of our kids. But, this is something that requires our attention! It is through events like these that our history is altered. Mainstream media continues to propagate this story as if it is fact. Over the past few days the story of how Peter Lanza finally came forward to speak about the ‘killings’ has been covered by NBC, CNN, MSNBC and on countless internet sites. Yet no one anywhere got to see him or even a recent picture of him.

He told the story (through pill-popping elitist Andrew Solomon) of how, with proper mental health care and perhaps intervention by the State, this horrible event could have been avoided. As of 2012, more than 25% of children are on prescription medication. Imagine how much more profit can be made if we could get that number to 50% !!

With the advent of Obamacare, everyone will be subjected to certain ‘requirements’. We already have to have specific vaccinations to allow our children to attend Public Schools. It is a very small leap to think that they will require psychological profiling to determine a propensity to violence. These tests must be performed to prevent violence in our schools. Once diagnosed, it will be a requirement for the child to follow the recommended treatment, including proper medication.

This is not somewhere out in the distant future. This is in our hands right here, right now. I don’t want my children or my grandchildren subjected to this form of controlled personality management. Do you?

So there- now you have it. You have been informed of why there should be concern over what is happening in our society as a result of the Sandy Hook Hoax. Gun Control is just a small part of it. Now comes the push for mental health reform and the pharmaceutical industry is in it up to their elbows. How can you just sit by idly and let them take away the Freedoms that we have fought for ? If you call yourself a Patriot, a lover of this country, now is the time to stand up and be heard. We will not allow this to happen to our children!! The lies must end!!

I have always said that I would be the first to point out that “The Emperor has no clothes!” Now it is your turn.

*Tony Mead is co-administrator of the Sandy Hook Hoax Facebook page.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Here's a site that has the final report, with crime scene photos and videos:

http://hoaxatsandyhook.blogspot.com/...report-12.html

Also, the guy who runs the above blog also has this facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HoaxAtSandyHook

There's definitely some interesting stuff on his facebook page. Over at Professor Tracy's blog, http://memoryholeblog.com/2014/03/12...ma-connection/ a few people have posted comments on problems with the photo of Adam and Peter Lanza in the recent New Yorker article by Andrew Solomon (CFR member, son of Big Pharma CEO). They seem to think it's been photo-shopped, and that there are extra fingers on one of Adam's hands. Here's the photo with comments:

https://www.facebook.com/HoaxAtSandy...type=3&theater

There are also lots of problematic "crime scene" photos including this one:

And here's a good comment: April Smith - As someone who has a degree in Criminal Investigations I can promise you that this is not standard procedure. Nothing is supposed to be touched (except for live victims) until after evidence is marked and photos are done. Once the initial photographs are complete, a second, more detailed set of photos is to be done. Only after that point is anything supposed to be moved

Here's another classroom that looks like things were thrown together:

And this comment kind of sums it up: Justin Farrow Wow and i have a degree in education , id get fired from my job if my shit looked like that .!!!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Looks like Fetzer is now working with a media consultant to arrange for interviews on Sandy Hook:

http://www.rense.com/general96/glaring.html

(This release from Sherwood Ross Associates, 102 SW 6th Ave., Miami, FL 33130; (305) 205-8281. Contact us to arrange for interviews with Dr. Fetzer.)

Glaring Gaffes In Sandy Hook Story
    Suggest Truth Has Been The Victim

SHERWOOD ROSS ASSOCIATES
    Media Consultants
    Miami, Florida

Contact Dr. James Fetzer
    608 835-2707
    3-13-14
    Efforts by authorities to suppress the official record of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in Newtown, Conn., are only intensifying public doubts about its veracity.

"There is no actual evidence or real proof that a mass shooting took place at the Sandy Hook Elementary School (SHES) on December 14, 2012," insists Professor Emeritus Dr. James Fetzer of the University of Minnesota, Duluth. "Assertions are not proof. As even The New York Times has acknowledged, the 'final report' from Connecticut does not even include the names, ages or sex of the alleged victims."

“Remarkably”, Fetzer explained, “there was no surge of EMTs into the school to rush those little bodies to a hospital where they could be declared to be dead or alive. The parents identified them from photos of their faces.” He said he could not imagine any parent who would have allowed their child’s body to remain in a classroom with a pile of other corpses until they were removed in the dead of night.

Wolfgang Halbig, a former Florida State Trooper who has 36 years of experience in school administration, including as a principal and assistant principal, is a nationally recognized expert on school safety. He has asked, “Who pronounced them dead?”, because EMTs are not allowed to make that determination. Halbig has also asked who ordered the porta-potties, which arrived within 2 or 3 hours of the alleged shooting.

“It was stunning to me that there was a large sign, “EVERYONE MUST CHECK IN”, at the scene and virtually everyone, including the firemen, were wearing name tags on lanyards”, Fetzer said. He thought it was so odd that he asked a New York City Gold Shield Detective, Jim Rothstein, if that were a common practice. He was not surprised when he was told, “No”. But it is what you would expect if this had been a drill rather than an actual event.

"Extraordinary steps have been taken to suppress proof of death,” Fetzer told me. “The Newtown Clerk even entered into secret meetings with the state legislature so she would not be obligated to release death certificates on the victims, even though they, like birth certificates and marriage and divorce records, have been in the public domain for hundreds of years.”

A special committee of the state legislature has gone so far as to recommend 5-year prison sentences for anyone who releases information about Sandy Hook beyond what must be provided under FOIA requests. And a lifetime gag order has been imposed upon the contractors who were responsible for tearing down the school. “I suspect that is to conceal what they did not see rather than what they did,” Fetzer said, “which would have included an absence of pock marks on the walls from bullets or blood stains on the floors.”

Halbig, moreover, has been attempting to obtain information for over a year with no success. “They have not even replied to my submissions, much less provided the information I have requested”, he said. And that includes the FBI’s report of its investigation into the shooting, which has been classified. “Why in the world would they classify an FBI report?”, Wolf has asked. “How can I--as a school safety expert--be able to advise others about how to improve their school’s security if they won’t share their report?’

He has also asked why no Med-Evac helicopters were brought to the scene of the crime. “I even contacted the company that would have provided them”, Halbig has stated, “and they were dumbfounded that they were not called.” Remarkably, Halbig has a photograph that shows a Connecticut State Police chopper was already at the school by 9:15 AM/ET, which was 15 or 20 minutes before the shooting allegedly took place.

Fetzer has observed, "The authorities have not yet released images from the time of the crime. There are no closed circuit TV videos showing any killing or mayhem even though the school had CCTV." He echoes Halbig’s concern that the New Haven FBI office has "classified" its own report on the shooting, a move that he believes is "designed to provide a fire-wall of secrecy and Freedom of Information Act denials to effectively cover up incriminating details that could send many public officials to jail."

Fetzer is a former U.S. Marine Corps officer who graduated magna cum laude from Princeton University in philosophy and became a prominent philosopher of science and of artificial intelligence, among other areas. He has argued that the 1963 Kennedy assassination and the 2002 death of Senator Paul Wellstone were the result of government conspiracies. He is also the founder of Scholars for 9/11 Truth.

Dr. Fetzer would like to know the party interviewed by The Newtown "Bee" whom it identified as Principal Dawn Hochsprung and who reported that a masked rifleman had entered the school and fired multiple shots that went "on and on". “This was an extraordinary interview,” Fetzer observed, considering Hochsprung was officially reported to have been killed in the first minutes of the attack. The "Bee" retracted its story, but it requires an explanation.

The state police announced that Adam Lanza, the alleged shooter, had used a “Bushmaster” rifle to kill victims in the school. Dr. H. Wayne Carver II, the state's chief medical examiner, stated that all of the victims were killed by “the long weapon.” But a national news report explained that only handguns were found with the body. “That’s quite remarkable, all things considered”, Fetzer dryly observed.

Indeed, others familiar with marksmanship, including “Mike Power” on Joyce Riley’s “The Power Hour” and “Mark S. Mann”, who provided the audio commentary with which Sofia Smallstorm’s documentary, “Unraveling Sandy Hook”, begins, have questioned how a young man of slender build could had done such proficient shooting. “I used to supervise marksmanship training in the Marine Corps,” Fetzer said, “and I don’t know of anyone who could have attained such a high percentage of kills-to-targets”.

Although the official account would have you believe that Adam Lanza was a firearms fanatic, ATF Special Assistant Agent Gene Marquez reported that his agency “has not been able to uncover any evidence that the mother and the son were actively engaged in going to the gun ranges, practicing marksmanship, or anything of that nature.”

Oddly, the Connecticut State Police assigned a "minder" to each family and threatened to prosecute any persons giving out "misinformation" about the tragedy. "The families have requested no press interviews," State police asserted on behalf of the parents, in effect, a gag order.

Dr. Fetzer also asks why no state agencies, including those involved in environmental protection, appear to have knowledge of how the blood, brains and other bodily fluids of those murder victims was cleaned up. The police have not been able to identify any Certified Environmental Bio-Hazard Decontamination firm called in to do the work nor have they provided photos taken inside the school revealing blood stains from more than 150 bullets allegedly fired from a high-powered rifle that tore into their bodies.

According to The Hartford Courant, recently released videos taken by cameras in responding Newtown police cars "show an urgency by the officers to get to the school but then don't show much about what happened when they got there and why it took more than five minutes to go inside." Halbig has observed that videos of the officers having lunch in the parking lot were also bizarre, under the alleged conditions. “No one is in the mood to eat lunch after witnessing a crime of this kind”, he has said.

"Peter Lanza, who is alleged to be the father of Adam", Fetzer reports, "has now been quoted in The New Yorker saying that it would have been better had his son never been born. But I know of no parent who would say that of their child, no matter how they turned out."

Dr. Fetzer has authored or co-authored more than a half-dozen articles about Sandy Hook, the most important of which is “Top Ten Reasons: Sandy Hook was an Elaborate Hoax”. He adds, “The public is being sold a story on Newtown based on fiction, not on fact," Dr. Fetzer says. "No children appear to have been killed there."

"The hypothesis that the alleged SHES shooting was, in reality, a massive hoax, appears to be far more tenable than any other explanation, including the official narrative of the shooting being promoted by the mass media and government,” Dr. Fetzer says. Halbig has estimated that the event was probably two-or-two-and-a-half years in the planning. Dr. Fetzer concludes the objective behind the Newtown deception was "to create an aggressive, national anti-gun agenda. It’s a scam.”

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Horn (16th March 2014)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Here's the latest from Professor Tracy's site:

http://memoryholeblog.com/2014/03/16...ots/#more-9874

March 16, 2014
    Aurora, Sandy Hook, Boston and Kiev: Connecting the Dots 11

Guest Posts • Tags: Boston bombing, gun control, police state, Public Opinion, Sandy Hook Elementary, state crime, terrorism
    By Andrew S. MacGregor*

Prelude:

With the ‘Anti-firearms’ moves that started in the 1980’s a young American woman moved to Australia. Rebecca Peters studied law for two years and then quit. She became employed by ‘The Australian Broadcasting Commission’ (ABC), and then started ‘The National Coalition for Gun Control’. At the time she also coyly joked about the rumours that her father was ‘CIA’.

The ‘National Coalition for Gun Control’ was considered a political lobby group, but after Rebecca Peters founded the ‘International Action Network on Small Arms’ (IANSA) in the United Kingdom, which again was considered as a ‘political lobby group’, it appeared that both of these bodies were in fact NGOs that is ‘Non-Government organisations’.

When Rebecca Peters returned to America as an ‘Australian citizen’ and initiated the ‘Million Mothers March against Firearms’, she was given a ‘scholarship by one of the George Soros foundations, and continued her work for the confiscation of firearms.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

For those interested, Wolfgang Halbig was on with Alex Jones last Friday http://xml.nfowars.net/Alex.rss (starts at about 1:24:30). I don't normally listen to AJ, but since someone in the comments section at http://memoryholeblog.com thought it was a good interview, I decided to give a try. At some point, when AJ asked him why did law enforcement go along with this, Wolfgang mentioned how Eric Holder apparently went to Newtown with $3.8 million for overtime for Sandy Hook. So, he basically suggests that those guys were bought off. Plus, we already have other key players in the Sandy Hook show getting free homes and a cut of the $27 million raised in donations: http://memoryholeblog.com/2014/02/17...s-and-players/ Also, though Wolfgang usually refers to Sandy Hook as a "scripted event," this time, he actually described it as a planned FEMA/DHS major drill.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (20th March 2014)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Okay, the interview below is actually kind of old (it was posted in January of 2013, a few weeks after Sandy Hook), but I'm posting it b/c I think its a good interview to pass along to anyone who still believes in the official story. This guy, Mike Powers, does an excellent job of demolishing the official narrative. It was actually such an excellent interview that I took notes when I listened last year (so if people don't have time to listen, they can just skim the notes and get the main points).

Mike Powers is a US Naval Law Enforcement Veteran and US Army Infantry/Reconnaissance Military Veteran. He seems to have lots of expertise when it comes to guns/weapons. Plus he appears very knowledgeable about police procedures. Powers mentioned that he has participated in mass casualty/emergency drills (i.e. he knows what they're about and knows them when he sees them!!)

And for those who don't have time to listen, he basically states that he believes that this was a District Wide Disaster and Emergency Services Mass Casualty Incident Practice. He seems to think this was staged and explains why.

Mike Powers on Freedom Link Radio
    Investigating the Sandy Hook Narrative and Asking the Hard Questions

Notes

-Opens w/quote from CT Gov. Malloy saying something like "we were spoken to and told to prepare for something like this happening in our state

-Mike Powers says inconsistencies don't start w/Sandy Hook, but go back to Columbine, Sikh Temple, Giffords/Loughner, etc.

-Says post 911 most communities have had upgrades in local/community security procedures, including "mass casualty incident protection drills," where they practice mobilizing all of their law enforcement, emergency medical, fire, etc. These people practice these things in great detail and have gone to such lengths as to hire "crisis actors" to add the "human dynamic" that often gets missed in ordinary drills.

-Mike says he's worked w/about 20 others in his profession to come up w/30 key questions about Sandy Hook (questions are in video description on youtube)

-Why was Chris Rodia's car at the school and why is the media continuing to pass it off as Nancy Lanza's? And how did "Adam Lanza" get to the scene of the crime??

10 min- Mike talks about the problems w/the bullet holes in Rousseau's car. He also says there's a problem w/the trajectory. Says something about Rousseau being the only teacher not given a key to lock her door (you would think that if this was true, then there wouldn't there be lawsuits or something? why aren't the parents of the kids who were allegedly murdered suing the school for not giving her a key to lock the door?) Why did the police/media lie by saying the bullets were fired from inside the school?

23 min- Mike gets into the whole issue of how they could have known that Nancy Lanza was dead so early in the day. First when they were announcing that she was dead at the school, it made sense that they would have known that early on. But once it was established that she was killed at home, then it seems like they shouldn't have known she was dead until much later in the day. Mike asks a bunch of questions about how they could have established probable cause to get a search warrant when Ryan was the suspect all day long and his address was in NJ.

Mike also has a problem with them saying that within an hour of the 911 call being placed they were able to get SWAT teams on the scene and complete an "agonizing search of the building." He says that this is simply not possible--you have to factor in travel time, prep time, and execution of the physical search.

24/25 min- Mike says that by distinction of their uniforms, he counted 5 different SWAT assets, which suggests to him that this was a DISTRICT WIDE DISASTER AND EMERGENCY SERVICES MASS CASUALTY INCIDENT PRACTICE. He adds that this is still speculation, but this is what it looks like to him.

37 min- talks about the problem of the police at Sandy Hook putting the shooting suspect in the front seat of the car. This is simply NOT done and he explains all the reasons why. He says if this was a real situation you would not get all of these critical mistakes. None of these make sense. He said something about w/5 different SWAT assets on scene, who told the police that this was a good idea??

39 min-Mike says he's NOT convinced that anything happened at Sandy Hook, he's not convinced that there are any victims. He said it seems like an exercise. He has NOT seen anything to make him believe that this incident actually happened. He says IT SEEMS LIKE A DRILL SCENARIO!!

At some point he also asked questions about why those emergency vehicles were parked so closely together. In his opinion, they did this to "get the drama photo as the helicopter flew over, to get them all into the frame of the photo." (so, again, he seems to think this whole thing is STAGED)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (18th March 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Entire City Of Sandy Hook Had Their Mortgages Paid For:

Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=a5dbk0zIiVo
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."