THE PRINCIPLE- The Movie Big Science Does NOT want YOU to see. SEE IT NOW.

The Principle
Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161
Results 1,601 to 1,603 of 1603

Thread: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Thanks
    Thanked 1,110 Times in 770 Posts

Re: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Seems kind of odd that this comment of mine, #1600, never seemed to appear in the listing of the main General Discussion .
    There is a comment in this thread in 2015 by Amanda that nicely shows how Infowars abruptly took down from its site the article they had written About Amazon Censorship referring to how Amazon had taken off their market Dr. James Fetzer's book Nobody Died at Sandy Hook. Shows somebody was calling the shots about Infowars commenting about Sandy Hook.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,901 Times in 3,241 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Seems kind of odd that this comment of mine, #1600, never seemed to appear in the listing of the main General Discussion .
    There is a comment in this thread in 2015 by Amanda that nicely shows how Infowars abruptly took down from its site the article they had written About Amazon Censorship referring to how Amazon had taken off their market Dr. James Fetzer's book Nobody Died at Sandy Hook. Shows somebody was calling the shots about Infowars commenting about Sandy Hook.
    Maybe I am misunderstanding you. This thread is in a sub-forum of Critical Current Events, not in General Discussion.
    http://constitutionalmilitia.org/
    "A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State"

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the most Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness." July 4, 1776

Thanks
    Thanked 1,110 Times in 770 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Maybe I am misunderstanding you. This thread is in a sub-forum of Critical Current Events, not in General Discussion.
    Oh, thanks. I did forget how that works.