Page 101 of 168 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1672

Thread: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Thanks

Re: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    found this in the YT channel run by the same guy who has that 30 min vid with nearly 11 million views. This ones just 2-3 days old, over 89K views. Demonstrates convincingly that in the pre-shooting Parker family photo, Emilie was photoshopped in. 5.x mins

Sandy Hook Exposed - Fake Photo Revealed

This is the type of thing that needs to be highly questioned, and not immediately believed.

Re shadowing, and she appears lighter: Does the guy know where the light sources are placed? Is there a second light source to the right near Emily? Does the guy know? No. It's all about lighting, but he has no actual idea how the lighting was arranged in the studio.

Re Emily's head is smaller: Yes, her sisters are also fatter in the face, and her skull is vertically the same size. Emily is not as fat as her sisters is what I'm thinking. Her arms also indicate she has a lower body fat percentage.

The "smoking gun" is a piece of straw in a grainy close up that "appears" to be cut off. How long is the piece of straw? Buddy is supposed to have a mess of long straw all over his knee for the photo? Sorry, that's not a smoking gun imo.

I think this guy has his mind already made up, and is hunting for any scrap of "evidence" to support it.
    It was time to move on. Too many jello head moonbats with personality issues post on this forum.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post

mamboni asks: what is the significance of the girl being photoshopped into the old family photos?
    To me, the significance is that she probably didn't exist at all. Any photos we've seen of her are probably CGI. They have the ability to morph photos by inputting similar real images of real people. They could have easily created Emilie from the other family members photos. This goes along with the theory that nobody died, which is what I believe.

There are a lot of weird photos in this. The one of Vicky Soto on the rock - her hips are lined up right. Her torso was pasted onto someone's hips and there are other photo shop mistakes with that photo too.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,224 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine05 View Post
    To me, the significance is that she probably didn't exist at all. Any photos we've seen of her are probably CGI. They have the ability to morph photos by inputting similar real images of real people. They could have easily created Emilie from the other family members photos. This goes along with the theory that nobody died, which is what I believe.

There are a lot of weird photos in this. The one of Vicky Soto on the rock - her hips are lined up right. Her torso was pasted onto someone's hips and there are other photo shop mistakes with that photo too.
    Well, there are lots of photos of her on Google image search - hard to believe these are all fictitious. But, my mind remains open to any plausible explanation.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

So they'll drone bomb kids, shoot kids all the time in IL, do 9II, and claim openly it's ok to kill a non J child, even torture children now, but not shoot a few on this occasion?

They had to fake that scenario in a sleepy little town, left, right, and center till the cows come home?

Right.... The truth movement thanks you for your support.
    It was time to move on. Too many jello head moonbats with personality issues post on this forum.

Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 665 Posts

Well, there are lots of photos of her on Google image search - hard to believe these are all fictitious. But, my mind remains open to any plausible explanation.
    If you google "Santa Claus" you will probably find many more pictures of a jolly fat man in a red suit.

I've never met the little girl, so I have no idea as to whether or not she has ever existed.

One thing I *do* know, is that the MSM/banks/gov't/puppetmasters have an agenda to disarm the people, and that this latest spectacle has been, whether by design or fortune, a boon for those who are trying to pursue said agenda.

I don't like the television deciding what is "real" for me, so I assume that everything that comes out of that box is a lie unless/until proven otherwise.

VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sirgonzo420 For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Blink (18th January 2013),BrewTech (20th January 2013),gunDriller (18th January 2013),jimswift (21st January 2013),Libertytree (20th January 2013),mamboni (18th January 2013),osoab (19th January 2013),sunshine05 (18th January 2013),Twisted Titan (19th January 2013),vacuum (19th January 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,224 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joboo View Post
    So they'll drone bomb kids, shoot kids all the time in IL, do 9II, and claim openly it's ok to kill a non J child, even torture children now, but not shoot a few on this occasion?

They had to fake that scenario in a sleepy little town, left, right, and center till the cows come home?

Right.... The truth movement thanks you for your support.
    Is this the official position of the ADL/SPLC?
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Hatha Sunahara (18th January 2013),sunshine05 (18th January 2013)

Thanks

Okay, I don't believe that the town was killed as this video suggests but he is saying that it's a ghost town and he was asked to leave when he started asking questions. I didn't get most of the audio because I'm not at home and have a noisy background but it is pretty interesting.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunshine05 For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (18th January 2013),Tumbleweed (19th January 2013)

Thanks

Some nutty old coot sets out on foot with some hand written notes, and a camera snooping around people's property video taping everything. No wonder the cops showed up.

+1 on the "Black" helicopters are following me surveillance evasion.

Quite the eventful afternoon. I guess it would be too much to ask to have a cell phone with google maps loaded on it?

Conclusion: they all got "Auschwitzed"

What the hell did I just watch?

Thanks

Is this the official position of the ADL/SPLC?
    What are you a broken record?

It's called reality you dingbat.

Attachment 4331

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hatha Sunahara View Post

I have a few observations to make and questions to ask. First, how sound is the assumption that an actual shooting took place and that people were actually killed? I ask this because of the suspicion that the parents of the kids who were killed were actors.
    I was quite impressed by the oddity of the parents at first, but eventually realized that I was assuming the ones I was seeing were a representative sample. Upon further reflection I think this was an error. I know that if I had my young child murdered in a random school shooting, I wouldn't be looking to get on TV: I'd be finding a hole to crawl into so I could be alone with my grief. We have heard that the parents were assigned deputies to keep the media from bothering them, so it would seem that the only ones who came before the cameras were ones who were strongly motivated to seek out the limelight.

Looked at from that perspective it doesn't seem surprising that out of forty parents of murdered children, the few who came forward included a psychopathic father, a zealot mother whose political ideology was more important to her than her child, a drugged-out housewife, and a shallow mother so excited at the chance to be on TV that she almost forgot her missing brat.

We have Jennifer Sexton Greenberg posing as the mother of one dead child.
    IIRC, the person you are talking about was supposed to be the parent of a child who attended Sandy Hook, not specifically the parent of a murdered child. Wasn't her “husband” sobbing about a dead teacher, rather than a dead child?

As bad as the news-media has gotten in this country, I don't think they would hesitate to trot out some actors to fill in bit parts of a story, or photo-shop pictures to make them fit the narrative.

Also, why did we not see any children being evacuated from the school in the helicopter videos? Supposedly there were more than 400 kids in that school. We saw only one still picture of a few kids being led somewhere, and that picture could have been taken at any time in the past.
    It took a while for the story to get out, another while for the news people to realize that they needed a helicopter, yet more time to assemble a team and get the helicopter preflighted, and still more to travel from wherever the 'copter was based to Newton. I've heard the children describe being lead out of the school and running “real fast” down to the firehouse: this wouldn't take long. I'm guessing the evacuation was complete well before the helicopter got there. In the first aerial shots we see that the police have already been stringing their yellow tape around things. They wouldn't have started that until the situation was under control and the children evacuated.

I have entertained (and been entertained by) the “complete hoax” theory of Sandy Hook; but it seems to raise more questions than it answers. If this was a scripted event, why did the story keep changing? It would be right there in the script, so it should have been easy to keep the details straight. If they wanted assault-weapons, it would have been assault-weapons right from the start. And would a total-hoax really explain the bad actors? If this was pre-planned, they could have held auditions to make sure their actors could do a credible job, given acting lessons to key people if necessary, and had rehearsals of public speaking events to make sure that everyone remembered their lines.

I would be wonderful if this had been a total-hoax, with no actual children harmed in the making thereof; but unless new evidence changes the picture I think my theory of a real shooting followed by an assault-weapon hoax fits the facts better.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agrippa For This Useful Post:

Hatha Sunahara (19th January 2013),Son-of-Liberty (19th January 2013)