Page 109 of 168 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1672

Thread: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Computer problems

Posted on February 5, 2013 by lynne0312
    If I stop posting here, or close this blog it will be because I’m having major problems with my computer. Ever since I started blogging about Sandy Hook my computer has been acting up. My hard drive crashed over the weekend. I replaced it and now the new one is acting up the same way – doing a lot of disk scan checks. I have to believe that someone is intentionally sabotaging it. I just wanted to post to let you all know.

Posted in Sandy Hook shootings | 10 Comments
    how's that comp treating you today, sunshine?

the following clip would appear to counter the claims of the "sandy hook super skeptics" who say it was hoaxed top to bottom- alleged sandy hook dad here speaking before CT State pol's,

Sandyhook dad you`ll have to take my guns from my cold dead hands

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hjDwK0I2as
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Huh, woman was very observant. Even if it was off hours there would still be one or two cars floating around there.

Zilcho.

School was built in 1956 that would put it in the category. Maybe it was being used just as an overflow capacity?
    I'd suspect it was a weekend day or something and there was a major event at the catholic school. Going to google, its possible to see lots of cars at both schools and even children playing baseball. It comes down to dates. I think if you have google earth you can view the date the satellite image was taken.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    I'd suspect it was a weekend day or something and there was a major event at the catholic school. Going to google, its possible to see lots of cars at both schools and even children playing baseball. It comes down to dates. I think if you have google earth you can view the date the satellite image was taken.
    The baseball field did not look overgrown. If it were abandoned, I woiuld expect maybe to see grass growing between bases, etc. Maybe it is used by some local league?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    how's that comp treating you today, sunshine?

the following clip would appear to counter the claims of the "sandy hook super skeptics" who say it was hoaxed top to bottom- alleged sandy hook dad here speaking before CT State pol's,

Sandyhook dad you`ll have to take my guns from my cold dead hands

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hjDwK0I2as

It's okay for now. Thanks

Four photographers managed to capture the same exact shot that day. I wanted to paste the post here but it's not lining up right. It's worth looking at.

http://sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com/...ook-shootings/

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunshine05 For This Useful Post:

Horn (8th February 2013),PatColo (8th February 2013),zap (8th February 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Found this interesting:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Its always once removed from the actual parent of a victim (he has a friend of, or she was the cousin of).

Where are the Bill Steven's that are directly related to the victims? Whatever happened to the friend of Chad's friend, did I miss that post?

Soldiers Toy Gun at 2:40 (Is a big theater) who knows if its just an expansion of real acts , or not?

Thanks

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

JohnQPublic (15th February 2013)

Thanks

Re: Sandy Hook hoax is falling apart

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    a few hit pieces,

Salon: Your comprehensive answer to every Sandy Hook conspiracy theory

Rappoport counters ^, Salon.com Attacks Jeff Rense And Jay Weidner by Jon Rappoport https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...nd-jay-weidner
    another Rense/Weidner interview last night- listening now, lots of S.Hook talk & some Dorner,
    Listen Download Hour 2 - Jay Weidner - A Conversation

hr. 1 may also be interesting, not sure haven't listened yet,
    Listen Download Hour 1 - Tim Rifat - Silent Assassinations

Thanks

Prof Tracy:

February 9, 2013
    Corporate Media’s “Lone Gunman” Storyline Losing Ground

A cross section of kill-to-injury ratios of major mass shootings suggests that if Adam Lanza acted alone in carrying out the Sandy Hook Elementary School carnage he was among the most accurate killers in modern history, exceeding even the lethal damage meted out by Al Capone’s machine gun-wielding henchmen in the infamous St. Valentine’s Day Massacre.

more: http://memoryholeblog.com/2013/02/09...losing-ground/

February 16, 2013
    The Sandy Hook Massacre versus the Dorner Rampage: Corporate Media Double Standard

It’s no secret that journalists working for the bulk of mainstream news outlets seek to uncover and exploit every facet of gruesome events such as ex-LAPD officer Christopher Dorner’s apparent rampage or the December 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in Newtown Connecticut. Such routinized reporting typically involves generating grist for the 24 hour news cycle by identifying and maximizing all possible video evidence while interviewing every witness willing to speak before the camera. This is exactly how coverage of the two incidents may be distinguished.

more: http://memoryholeblog.com/2013/02/16...hook-massacre/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

JohnQPublic (19th February 2013)

Thanks

posted @ James Tracy blog

February 18, 2013
    The Rest of the Story 37

Home • Tags: academe, press freedom, Sandy Hook Elementary

Veterans Today and I are both anti-Zionist but are not anti-Semitic.”
    (1) After posting my “Open Letter” on his blog, James Tracy received the following complaint:

More…