Page 118 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1672

Thread: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Wow. Amanda appears to possess the same kinda amazing detailed memory as PatColo.
    What about your amazingly detailed memory of peoples personal info. JewBook?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post

Amanda, would you mind if I ask some basic questions about you?

What...state are you in?
    Do you prep, garden?
    Do you like guns?
    Do you think gold and silver will protect our savings/wealth?

on a public internet forum
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,833 Times in 999 Posts

Sunshine05 was awesome.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they found it."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Santa For This Useful Post:

PatColo (20th February 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Sunshine05 was awesome.
    Yes indeed! Does anyone know why she left? I just saw it was more than a year since last post... Time sure flies.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    What about your amazingly detailed memory of peoples personal info. JewBook?
    He is cursed! Forgive, but never forget...

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,527 Times in 2,608 Posts

I still haven't figured out how to put what others said in a quote box to respond to, so I'm going to have to be informal about it

@Neuro, @Santa
    -Yes, I agree Sunshine was awesome. I actually didn't know she was a member here until I joined. I found her through Professor Tracy (memory hole blog)--he was linking to the excellent Sandyhooktruth blog she set up. She did great work there, and I'm really disappointed that she took it down--she also had a couple of great posts on the Boston Bombing

@EE
    -I'm in the US, northeast, drowning in snow at the moment. And, yes, for the most part, to the rest of your questions.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Santa (20th February 2014)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,527 Times in 2,608 Posts

FYI- Looks like Wolfgang Halbig has gotten a 2nd and 3rd visit from police officers:

“Cops Harass School Safety Expert Wolfgang Halbig During Radio Interview Questioning Sandy Hook Event ”

excerpt:
    He breaks the news here on DTRH that after doing an interview last week, that went viral over the internet, and literally right before this interview took place, Wolfgang was visited by another Sheriff’s deputy and told again to back off. That’s the second visit. And as if that weren’t enough harassment, during the interview, Popeye and Wolfgang are interrupted, and the interview abruptly ended when a sheriff’s Deputy appeared at the house for a third time. Literally in the middle of the interview. The repeated harassment by “law enforcement” officials just proves that they have something to hide.

And here's the latest on Wolfgang posted over at Professor Tracy's blog (even though he's getting harassed by law enforcement, he's continuing to move forward with FOIA requests)

http://memoryholeblog.com/2014/02/19...#comment-61804

Requests for public records under the Connecticut Freedom of Information Act can result in threats of arrest under felony harassment charges. This is what former Florida State Trooper and school safety expert Wolfgang Halbig discovered after repeatedly telephoning and sending the series of emails, a portion of which appear below, to Newtown, Connecticut state and U.S. federal officials demanding more information on the Sandy Hook School massacre of December 14, 2012.

All of the requests below, spanning from records on Sandy Hook’s routine asbestos inspections to the key FBI crime report on the incident, have been met with almost complete silence. The non-responses from Connecticut and federal agencies were punctuated by two residential visits from local Lake County Sheriff’s deputies threatening to lock Halbig up if he persists in his pursuit of the truth. The most recent visit from law enforcement took place on Monday, February 17, when deputies questioned Halbig on his recent remarks to American Free Press’ David Gahary that he intended to travel to Newtown on a fact-finding mission in March.-JFT

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Horn (25th February 2014),Neuro (20th February 2014)

Thanks

By the sounds of it he could be in line for indefinite detention, without trial!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

^ hope that's not where sunshine05 is! Very mysterious, her blog getting taken down. blogger/wordpress/etc blogs are free to open & maintain, stop updating it and it still stays up & available indefinitely; so it appears she, or wordpress/TPTB manually took it down.

Also, I see her "latest GSUS post" is 9 Feb '13. But I distinctly remember, she posted her discovery of the 30 SH homes "gifted" on Christmas Day '09, sometime in late-spring/summer of last year, and she cross-posted it to this thread-- EDIT, I searched the thread for "property", and it seems she posted about the strange property sales in Jan '13. I must be remembering when Dr. Tracy posted it at his blog.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine05 View Post
    http://sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com/...ananda-street/

Interesting Property Records – Yogananda Street

Posted on January 10, 2013 by lynne0312
    I’ve been looking at the property records on Yogananda Street where Nancy Lanza reportedly lived with Adam, 36 Yogananda to be exact. I noticed some very interesting things while going through these records. First, Peter Lanza not only owned 36 Yogananda, he also owned 13 Yogananda. There is no record for 13 on the Newtown property records so I’m unable to see the sale dates of that property but the address shows up in People Finders.

Also, several houses on that street all have a “sold” date of 12/25/09, the exact same date. This is the case for 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 30, 31, 34 and 35 and more. The properties can be viewed here, just type in “Yogananda” street. 24 Yogananda is owned by Newtown. I don’t understand a lot about mortgages and property records but it doesn’t make sense to me that almost the entire street shows the same sold date. Nancy Lanza’s house has a sold date of 2/8/11.

The most interesting thing that I found is that John Trentacosta owned the property adjacent to the Lanza’s, 34 Yogananda. John Trentacosta is the CEO of Newtown Savings Bank and is also on the Federal Reserve Advisory Council.

He has also been heavily involved in the fundraising for Sandy Hook.

Newtown Savings Bank CEO John Trentacosta told Patch that the fund came together as a response to countless requests.
    “We had no experience of dealing with anything of this magnitude,” he said, so the bank reached out to the United Way. “They agreed to help us be custodians of the fund.”
    Newtown Savings Bank and the United Way are planning to form an independent advisory board that will make decisions on how to get the money out, Trentacosta said, but bank and foundation officials won’t make the final call. More likely, he said, everyone from town religious leaders and PTA members to Board of Education members and first responders will have a say over how the funds are used.

The United Way has come to aid in similar situations in the past, including in Littleton, Colorado. “There’s a tremendous amount of need,” Trentacosta said. “… A lot of individuals can’t go back to work after that.”

The bank can’t disclose how much has been raised so far, but support has been widespread and the United Way has been utilizing the press and social media to spread the word.
    “You have to understand — this was done as a reaction. People wanted to know how to give,” Trentacosta said. “We’re not actually doing an active solicitation … What we’re trying to do is be responsive and helpful to our communities and the citizens who were impacted by [this tragedy].” link: http://montville-ct.patch.com/articl...-fund-9512e81d

Wayback Machine reports for that (former) page ^, https://web.archive.org/web/*/http:/...ess.com/?p=134

Page cannot be crawled or displayed due to robots.txt.

See sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com robots.txt page. Learn more about robots.txt.
    Dr Tracy just posted this 3 days ago, sort of a rehash of the property sales story, but with added info,

February 17, 2014
    Sandy Hook: Free Homes and “Big Bucks” Incentives for Leaders and Players 317

Guest Posts • Tags: gun control, police state, propaganda, Public Opinion, Sandy Hook Elementary

By James H. Fetzer (with Wolfgang Halbig)

BREAKING NEWS! New Revelations expose the apparently corrupt motives of Newtown authorities and participants in the staged events at Sandy Hook, including free homes and a cut of $27 million (USD) in donations from a sympathetic but gullible public played for saps through the cynical manipulation of their subconscious fears.
    More…

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

on a public internet forum

calls others nosey while nosing into others business
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!