Page 13 of 168 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Thanks

Re: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine05 View Post
    Some on ATS were discussing the fact that it's odd that there are no reported injuries, only deaths. Meaning the shooter was very skilled for no one to have survived.
    Yes it makes you wonder where these people get their training doesn't it?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 714 Posts

Some on ATS were discussing the fact that it's odd that there are no reported injuries, only deaths. Meaning the shooter was very skilled for no one to have survived.
    I don't think it is odd, when you are shooting 5 to 10 yr. olds, its easy to get a kill, skill really? no skill involved just hate and metal retardation, what a sick bastard, fine shoot your MOM but why shoot a bunch of little kids?

I am glad the shooter is dead. to bad he couldn't have suffered a little bit before he died.
    The harder I work, the Luckier I get!

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,863 Times in 7,916 Posts

There was the one (and only one as far as I can tell) reported injury where the woman was shot in the leg or foot.

I've been trying to wrap my head around the situation despite the lack of info in that area - was those really his mother's guns, or did he use his brother's ID to purchase them? Where did the spare mags come from? Did he purchase those himself? If not, who bought all those evil black guns?? If he made this purchases himself (over $2,000 in cost for just the three guns), where did he get the money to do so? If he did buy all these himself (acquire the guns, spare mags, and ammo), how did a kid growing up in a non-rural area have a clue about what guns to buy? If this 20 y.o. was somehow 'knowledgeable' about guns, did he intentionally purchase the much more deadly personal defense ammo like Golden Sabers, Winchester Ranger, etc. (this would account for no children surviving)?

And most importantly, what was his history of taking meds and what meds had he been taking recently??

So many questions and of course we're going to be left in the dark in order to further a certain agenda.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Ares (14th December 2012),drafter (14th December 2012),sunshine05 (14th December 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,817 Times in 4,307 Posts

Anyone want to take a bet that this kid was on anti-depressants?

Just check out this video to see how bad these things are and tell me he didn't display the behavior this doctor talks about.

Link--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBJfZ...ature=youtu.be
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

drafter (14th December 2012),midnight rambler (14th December 2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zap View Post
    I don't think it is odd, when you are shooting 5 to 10 yr. olds, its easy to get a kill, skill really? no skill involved just hate and metal retardation, what a sick bastard, fine shoot your MOM but why shoot a bunch of little kids?

I am glad the shooter is dead. to bad he couldn't have suffered a little bit before he died.
    I'm just saying that if he was under mind control (MKUltra) he may have just been a patsy. Someone else may have done the shooting and then shot him.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sunshine05 For This Useful Post:

zap (15th December 2012)

Great Value Carrots Libertarian_Guard's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm just saying that if he was under mind control (MKUltra) he may have just been a patsy. Someone else may have done the shooting and then shot him.

?

I'am not sure how to form this into a question, but if someone else could have done ALL THAT, then why not just leave the gun and walk away.

People under their own mind can't carry out this kind of stuff on orders.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Libertarian_Guard For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (14th December 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,389 Times in 2,416 Posts

Lets not forget there were 2 gunmen.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (14th December 2012)

Thanks

I'm thinking that (just about) the ONLY way for someone to get to such a dark place in their own mind (that they are willing to kill young children) is via pharmaceuticals. (Kurt Vonnegut referred to this sort of condition as "having bad chemicals in his head" in his work Breakfast of Champions)

Hell's bells, just witness all the Big Pharma ads where the 'side effects' include..."thoughts of suicide" - and OF COURSE if someone is having suicidal thoughts they are ALSO having HOMICIDAL thoughts*. Duh!

*fucking NATURALLY those Big Pharma ads are NEVER, EVER going to mention "side effects include...thoughts of homicide" - but ya know those kind of thoughts just go hand in hand, like peas and carrots

SURELY I'm not the only one thinking of this, however those with the (bully) pulpit are going to keep it to themselves - or get fired.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Tell me, why does the MSM detail the exact nature & names of the guns used?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Tell me, why does the MSM detail the exact nature & names of the guns used?
    Because it perfectly suits their agenda of gun control since all three guns are (evil), black, accept hi-cap mags, and are ONLY intended for killing large numbers of people* - which are precisely the ones they want to ban.

*a revolver is more than sufficient for "self-defense inside your home"

These fuckers are on a roll, they have their spiel down pat this go 'round.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

sunshine05 (14th December 2012),Twisted Titan (15th December 2012)