Page 149 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1672

Thread: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    I gather P. Klein (joosh name!) was sort of the heavy behind last December's WNTTASH docu. Haven't listened yet but the Klein interviews I've heard have been good.

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The Real Deal w/James Fetzer Ep 86 Peter Klein Co-Producer of We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook
    Interesting bit around 1h 16m in this interview.

Lesser known Sandy Hook anomalies:
    Funds & Charities
    Kenneth Feinberg
    overseeing funds distribution (Sandy Hook, BP Gulf disaster, 9/11, Boston Bombing, Virginia Tech Shooting, Penn State Abuse Scandal, Aurora Shooting)

I knew djoo oversaw the 9/11 bribe-for-silence fund, and BP; but didn't know about all the other FFs...

Thread: BP doesn't pay fisherman/clean-up worker claims; pays stripper $80K

Ken Feinberg: Gov.-appointed admin.
    of the BP Deepwater Horizon Disaster
    Victim Compensation Fund
    Photo: Wikipedia
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th August 2015)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

For those interested, here are a couple of recent shows Fetzer did on SH.

This one is w/a guy from Australia who goes through slides from the Lanza home and the school and points out the obvious staging:

And this one is w/the same guy, going over all the fake documents related to SH (second half of show):

Here's the latest from Prof Tracy http://memoryholeblog.com/2015/08/09...ublic-opinion/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (11th August 2015)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Just found the comment below posted in response to yet another Spingola show on SH (http://grizzom.blogspot.com/2015/08/...s-8102015.html). I actually listened to the video and it does sound like there is a voice match between the SH 911 calls supposedly from inside the school and Carlee Soto (fake sister of fake dead teacher Victoria Soto), Jackie Barden (fake mother of fake kid) and Pastor Solomon.

Andrea Mitchell said...

I'll post this again

So can anyone with a straight face tell me that this is NOT Jackie Barden and Carlee Soto heard on the supposed 911 call?

Can we get some voice recognition experts to examine this evidence, i am willing to bet money
    this can be proven forensically to within at least 90% accuracy
    that these voices are a match

I tried to contact the Swiss scientist,Professor Hervé Bourlard who analyzed the fakeed Bin Laden tapes released by Rita Katz and her mossad front SITE intel group and determined with a 95% accuracy rate that they were indeed fake but i got no response

http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...aida.terrorism

They said it was proven to within a 95% accuracy rate for the Bin Laden tapes and this was 13 years ago , the quantum leaps in computer technology in the last 13 years means we should be able to get an even more conclusive and accurate result than the 95%

i am sure this could be proven forensically if we could get some help from someone with some technical expertise like the Swiss professor or perhaps someone with access to this software or something similar to it

http://www.agnitio-corp.com/products...gnition-system

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (11th August 2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    For those interested, here are a couple of recent shows Fetzer did on SH.
    I wonder if Fetzer's radio blog isn't being deliberately undermined by the admin? It's been a basket case of extended non updates, & broken MP3 links. It's not rocket science to find a free host for MP3 files. Only place I'm aware of to see JF's latest is:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO9...tK9IdIQ/videos
    which leashes you to the puter to watch/listen to YT.

Dr. Tracy also posted last week:

August 7, 2015
    PayPal Pulls Plug on Wolfgang Halbig 49

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    I wonder if Fetzer's radio blog isn't being deliberately undermined by the admin? It's been a basket case of extended non updates, & broken MP3 links. It's not rocket science to find a free host for MP3 files. Only place I'm aware of to see JF's latest is:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO9...tK9IdIQ/videos
    which leashes you to the puter to watch/listen to YT.
    Yeah, not sure what's going on with Fetzer's radio site http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/, but if you have suggestions on what he needs to do to get the mp3s posted, just leave a comment over there or email him. I think he's just really into the video presentation and getting to show his slides, and he's kind of lost sight of the fact that lots of people just like to listen.

Also, best place to find the new shows (only his and not all of the MBC shows) is here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...otfX1ELkIBrXZ3

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (13th August 2015)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Haven't had a chance to listen to this one yet: http://gunsandbutter.org/blog/2015/0...mass-shootings

Sandy Hook And The Politics Behind Mass Shootings
    Posted on August 12th, 2015
    0 5

Guest: Dr. James F. Tracy
    Update on analysis of Sandy Hook Elementary School “shooting” in Newtown, CT with compelling new evidence from independent researchers, including that of NA School Safety Consultant, Wolfgang Halbig. Many anomalies cited: authorities raze school and home of Adam Lanza’s mother; no date stamp on police dashcam video; evidence of a Live Shooter Drill taking place; large fast food orders arriving which can only happen during a Homeland Security and FEMA Capstone Exercise; same child killed at Sandy Hook who is two years later killed at school in Pakistan; agendas for gun control and childhood mental health protocols furthered.

Links and Resources:

This is an older show w/Fetzer doing a slide presentation on SH--it's a good summary of all the evidence demonstrating this to be a hoax. Fetzer says that the official CT report on SH was written by St. Attorney Stephen Sedensky---anyone know if Sedensky is a jewish name?? Also, he mentioned how there were no fingerprints on the gun supposedly used to kill Nancy Lanza, and the shell casing had DNA that matched an ex-convict from another state. And at the school, apparently none of the bullet fragments could be matched with the guns supposedly used by Adam Lanza

Thanks

I just noticed http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com is updated to episode 81 w/Ole Dammegard from 7/25 (almost 3 weeks ago!). MP3s are now hosted at podbean.

Thx Amanda for posting the 8/12 Guns & Butter w/J.Tracy; I wasn't aware of that show (meaning their latest; I've aware of G&B for years). I enjoy hearing JT on the interviewee side of the mic. His unflappably 'professorial' tone & language, emotionally detached, doesn't incite the 'fear' which an AJ or even JFetz often do with their apparent passion, or urgency wrt our imminent DOOM! But JT does pretty much have a blind spot for the kosher elephant in the room,, in accordance with western academic taboos!! A communications PhD whose niche is being a critic of mass media simply can't be naive about dajooz question, with their (boastfully) owning/controlling the mass joozmedia. But JT 'doesn't go there', at least that I've heard, and the guests he selects don't either. Nor does JT go there wrt his S.Hoax analysis, the principals of which are joo after joo after joo.

JT also posted this recent show; speaks of FF's in general terms, VG:

August 12, 2015
    Manufactured Terror in the Homeland 8

by James TracyInterviews • Tags: alternative media, Charleston shooting, false flag terror, Sandy Hook Elementary, social engineering, terrorism

This week’s Real Politik consists of a pre-recorded conversation with RT correspondent and commentator Patrick Henningsen with James Tracy that originally aired on the July 26 edition of Henningsen’s weekly radio broadcast, Sunday Wire.

Mr. Henningsen is also the founder of the exciting alternative news and analysis website 21st Century Wire.

More…

and speaking of djoo question, JFetz has a joo-wise guest, John DeNugent, as guest on his latest show,

The Real Deal Ep # 90 Mary Phagan and Leo Frank: Justice with Ironies

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (14th August 2015)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

@PatColo- Yeah, I totally agree with you on JT. I greatly appreciate his calm and ration approach to things--he's definitely a good contrast to Fetzer, who tends to get a bit riled up. And on the jewish issue, JT does stay away from that, but I'm assuming that's for fear of losing his job (they already tried to get him fired from his university for speaking out on SH). I think he goes as far as he can, and I give him a lot of credit for calling out the false flags and the obvious hoaxes--I highly doubt you're going to find many other professors willing to speak out.

Speaking of JT, the gunsandbutter audio is also posted on his site now: http://memoryholeblog.com/2015/08/14...ass-shootings/

And there's also this: http://memoryholeblog.com/2015/08/14...acre-was-real/

August 14, 2015
    $25K Reward Offered for “Irrefutable Proof” Sandy Hook Massacre Was REAL 12

by James TracyNews, Videos • Tags: charity industry, public opinion, Sandy Hook Elementary
    A man is offering $25,000 to any party who can substantively disprove his claim that the December 14, 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre was staged. YouTube personality “Joe Jones” thinks the tragic incident was carried out with the aid of “crisis actors” at a building “decommissioned several years prior to the day of the event” because of “asbestos and mold.” By late 2012 “the building was just being used for storage,” he says in the video.

Sandy Hook was fabricated by somebody who decided, “Oh, we’re going to do a school shooting, and all of the fake actors who play out the parts of all of these victims are going to become filthy rich from fools who are sending money to them–millions and millions of dollars.
    Jones addresses defenders of the official Sandy Hook narrative, who he derisively refers to as “liberals,” encouraging them to come forward with solid evidence of the shooting’s authenticity and demonstrate the sincerity of their claim by matching his $25K offer. The combined funds would be held in an escrow account while a third party private investigator–paid for by Jones– verifies the submitted evidence. If the document(s) prove valid the individual will then receive the $50,000 account balance.
    The extravagant assertion would mean that everyone from Newtown’s First Selectman and Connecticut State Police to the corporate news media and key figures in the Obama administration were involved in a colossal hoax to terrorize the American people into foregoing yet more of their freedoms to the state.
    Connecticut Governor Dannell Malloy and the Obama administration have funneled tens of millions to Newtown since December 2012. They should therefore see fit engage Jones in his modest challenge, thereby replenishing precious taxpayer dollars that have freely flowed to Newtown over the past 32 months. In October 2013 the Sandy Hook Elementary School was demolished when Malloy quickly appropriated $50 million for a new school facility. In addition, Obama’s Department of Justice has provided several million in compensation to Connecticut and Newtown civic and law enforcement officials in their efforts to address the tragedy.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (14th August 2015)

Thanks

^ speaking of JTracy & dajooz; in his recent Perloff Flight 77 post, our own 'dachsielady' wrote a lengthy comment gently indicting dajooz in 911. Zio-Gatekeeping-Whip 'Marzi' replied demanding 'scholarly proof', and waving around his/her scary "anti-Shlomo-ism!!" flamethrower.

I replied the following to 'Marzi' more than 24 hours ago now, and guess where my reply still is now?? See bottom line...

zeetip says: August 14, 2015 at 10:07 AM

“Kindly present a scholarly argument in an article with proof of your assertion…”

Kind of you to ask! It’s ironic; not only did Dr. Tracy just finish an interview with P. Henningsen, where JT observed the policing of US/Western dialog since at least the inception of the ADL in 1913; but Doctors KBarrett, JFetzer, NKollerstrom and other Uni Profs also attest to the “invisible/de-facto limits to free speech/thought/publication” in academia.

Anyways these links will have to do, hope they meet your exacting “…scholarly argument in an article” standard.

http://www.911missinglinks.com

https://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2013/09/16/resurrecting-israel-did-911-all-the-proof-in-the-world

free book by Chris Bollyn, “Solving 9/11: The Deception That Changed The World”,
    http://bollyn.com/solving-9-11-the-book

search ‘alan sabrosky israel 9/11’ (no quotes), he’s Jewish BTW

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

you can check the status of my terminally 'awaiting moderation' reply at its assigned url, http://memoryholeblog.com/2015/08/13...#comment-94396

Thanks

^ gsus' little bug problem prohibits me from editing the above reply.

It's been more like 16 hours ago (Fri 8/14 10:07 AM Eastern) now that I submitted that reply.

"Odd", coz I also submitted [zeetip says: August 14, 2015 at 10:22 AM] 15 minutes LATER, and that reply was quickly posted uncensored; meanwhile my 10:07 reply rots away in the approval queue. Maybe JT (or more likely his zio-gatekeeping comment censorer...) will approve it after a few more days, when that comment thread is 'safely' seeing no more eyeballs. Meanwhile, Hasbara Agent Marzi's comment/"challenge" will sit there pretty-like, apparently unanswered....