Page 150 of 168 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1672

Thread: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Re: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

@PatColo- Somewhere in the comments over there at Tracy's site, I read that if you put more than one link in, you end up trapped in moderation. So, I think the strategy is to break up your responses so they only have one link at a time. Another commenter put in an extra link over the limit, but added some extra letters like this xxxhttp://grizzom.blogspot.com/ (and just tell people to get rid of the xxx)

Here's the latest from that guy offering $25K for irrefutable proof SH was real:

http://scoopfeed.net/2015/08/15/joe-...age-and-offer/

Joe Jones: RAW STORY “Irresponsible,” Distorts Message and Offer

August 15, 2015 James Tracy Headlines, Videomedia disinformation, Sandy Hook School Shooting
    YouTuber contends popular website’s article misquotes from video

“The website RAWSTORY.COM misquoted me in their article about my video offering a reward. I have been threatened by all manner of Internet TROLLS who are working off of the ASSUMPTION that *I* demanded that Sandy hook parents show up at MY DOOR. That is an absolute LIE.”-Joe Jones

Here's the Raw Story article: http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/watc...-liberal-scam/ (look at all the brainwashed commenters--I'd bet they'd love SPINgola's show!)

Don't bother posting any comments over there that expose Sandy Hook as a blatant hoax b/c they simply delete all of your comments

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

@PatColo- Looks like I was wrong about the keep your comments at JT's to one link--I just posted a comment there with one link and it's in moderation. Not sure what's going on over there. Sometimes my comments appear right away, and other times, they just get stuck in moderation.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (22nd August 2015)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

http://memoryholeblog.com/2015/08/16...ce/#more-18929

August 16, 2015
    Joe Jones Responds to Raw Story Hit Piece 8

by James TracyHome • Tags: journalism, news media analysis, propaganda, Sandy Hook Elementary
    Misleading article is emblematic of website’s politically-motivated “journalism”

Kentucky man receiving threats from Sandy Hook gov’t narrative defenders

On August 14 progressive-left website Raw Story posted an article, “WATCH: Sandy Hook Truther Offers $25,000 Reward for ‘Irrefutable’ Proof Shooting Wasn’t a Liberal Scam,” drawing attention to Kentucky resident Joe Jones’ $25,000 YouTube challenge questioning whether the December 14, 2012 Newtown massacre took place as it had been widely reported in major news media.
    Raw Story’s frame capture of Jones in a Mussolini-like pose enhances the leftish caricature of a “Sandy Hook skeptic” and “open carry advocate”

Is Jones’ request unreasonable? Raw Story thinks so. And the popular liberal forum proceeded to frame Jones’ assertions in ways that have prompted many of its readers to directly contact and chastise the Kentucky resident for remarks he never made or intended.

First let us consider Raw Story‘s title:

WATCH: Sandy Hook truther offers $25,000 reward for ‘irrefutable’ proof shooting wasn’t a ‘liberal’ scam

This is a clear distortion pitched right over the plate of Raw Story ideologically-motivated readers. In fact, Jones has asked for “irrefutable proof that Sandy Hook was REAL,” as the original title of his August 5, 2015 YouTube video reads.

Nevertheless, the article, written by Raw Story associate editor Tom Boggioni, goes on to incorrectly suggest that Jones is a pistol-wielding crazy who is specifically demanding that “liberals” or even the parents of Sandy Hook School children to visit his residence and provide such “irrefutable proof.” As Boggioni reports,

According to Jones — if his child was killed — “irrefutable proof” would entail parents of a dead Sandy Hook child showing up his door [sic] with the child’s “birth certificate, his death certificate, his medical records, his school, records, the family photo albums, photos, videos, I would bring his clothes, I would bring his toys, I would bring everything to that person’s house and say, ‘here is the proof that my son lived and my son died.’”

Parents of children who died at Sandy Hook can find Jones in Franklin, Kentucky, but should be forewarned that he is an open carry advocate. (emphasis retained)
    Raw Story Executive Editor Tony Ortega has taken the Church of Scientology to task for “smearing” public figures. Raw Story routinely vilifies individuals such as Jones that don’t share its political views or take issue with the Obama administration as “conspiracy theorists” and “truthers.” [Image Credit: Ad Week]

In Jones’ video response he calls Raw Story‘s actions “irresponsible.” Yet the website’s personnel have never cloaked their political allegiances and affiliations. While many Raw Story readers fancy themselves sophisticated, they oddly embrace the government-sanctioned narrative of Newtown are are thus quick to condemn Jones’ modest proposal out of hand.
    If truth be told, Raw Story is run by a pack of semi-journalistic political operatives (e.g. here and here) driven as much by their political ideology as anyone over at FoxNews or The Weekly Standard. Ironically one of Raw Story‘s executive editors, former Village Voice director Tony Ortega with a long career at “alternative” weeklies, has taken the Church of Scientology to task for “smearing” opponents in the press. Yet as its August 14 story on Sandy Hook “truther” Jones suggests, Raw Story has an equal penchant for smearing anyone questioning curious public events or taking issue with Obama administration policies by labeling them “truthers” and “conspiracy theorists” (e.g. here, here, here and here.)

Raw Story
    ‘s misleading attack and its past editorial behavior indicates that there is indeed some substance to Jones’ challenge. What if the presidential administration the site typically shills for is involved in a colossal hoax? A genuine criminal investigation begun in early 2013 would have likely led to the Obama White House and Justice Department long ago.

In January 2013 corporate media outlets similarly attacked and mischaracterized this author for raising simple questions and suggesting that major media failed to nail down exactly what took place at Sandy Hook Elementary. CNN’s Anderson Cooper, who vigorously attacked Memory Hole Blog at the time, won’t answer the author’s invitation to further interrogate the many unanswered questions that still remain and have since emerged. And to date Newtown and Connecticut state officials have failed to adequately address the numerous public records requests filed by school safety expert Wolfgang Halbig since February 2013.

Raw Story couldn’t be further from the journalistic ideal of rooting out corruption and bringing culprits to the court of public opinion. The publication seeks to cheerlead and run cover for its political left partners in crime by taking advantage of its readers own shallow misperceptions and political prejudices.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

This is "scoopfeed" site is Prof Tracy's memoryholeblog's newswire.

http://scoopfeed.net/2015/08/16/sand...foia-hearings/

SANDY HOOK – HERE IS WHAT PERJURY LOOKS LIKE IN THE CT FOIA HEARINGS

August 16, 2015 James Tracy VideoSandy Hook School Shooting
    Monte E Frank, who has a vested interest in Sandy Hook donations and their foundations, perjures himself from testimony of the previous two related FOIA hearings.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Looks like this (jewish?) doctor from the Sandy Hook show can't keep his story straight.

In the video, this ER doctor from Danbury Hospital claims he treated 2 of the children from the Sandy Hook fake shooting (he also said, parents of kids taken to the hospital remained at the school and were told the news there--yeah, right, parents would just stay at the school instead of racing to the hospital where their kid supposedly was)

Yet in this article http://jewishhomela.com/2013/11/01/s...sualty-events/ , he claims everyone died at the scene:

Dr. William Begg, of Danbury Hospital in Connecticut, began his remarks by explaining that he didn’t enjoy leaving home. “I rarely travel. But I was so inspired by Dr. Applebaum that I felt compelled to come.” He discussed the tragic shooting in Sandy Hook Elementary School, and stressed prevention as part of disaster preparedness. Treatment, no matter how ready and fast, can come too late. In Newtown, “No one made it to the emergency room. They all died at the scene.”

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Glass (18th August 2015),Jewboo (18th August 2015)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Okay, I'm not buying this at all (I just think it's cover to try to make it look like the school was operational), but I'll post it anyway. After going through the video and photographic evidence inside and outside the school, I still believe that school had been out of operation for years.

http://memoryholeblog.com/2015/08/17...assacre-event/

August 17, 2015
    Hochsprung Email Suggests Sandy Hook Vacated Months Before Massacre Event 33

by James TracyDocuments, Videos • Tags: Sandy Hook Elementary

Wolfgang Halbig discusses this document and other developments when Real Politik welcomes him back on the Monday, August 17 edition which airs at 3PM EST on Truth Frequency Radio and is archived post-airing here.

On June 2, 2015 Newtown counsel Monte Frank Fed Ex’d Wolfgang Halbig some 200 emails dated 2012 pertinent to Halbig’s FOI requests and one day before the second scheduled hearing before Connecticut’s FOI Commission.

Most were “junk emails,” according to Halbig. Yet one email dated July 19, 2012, between Sandy Hook Elementary principal Dawn Hochsprung and chief custodian Kevin Anzellotti indicates that teachers will be asked to pack up and move, yet they will “still have their jobs” but “mums the word.”

On the morning of July 19 Hochsprung emails Anzollotti:

How does this look? [Apparently referring to an attached pdf excluded from the document disclosure.] NOT set in stone! I have to notify teachers after we meet next Thursday, then we can get moving. Of course, they will need to come in and pack… This is going to be really hard!
    That afternoon Anzollotti responds:

I got it and it is what it is it’sbad [sic] for us but I would not what to [sic] be in your shoes as your telling them but all still have jobs I guess that’s a good thing mums the word [sic]
    Such communication may help to explain both the internal and external condition of the school and its decrepit condition.

In other developments Newtown’s Police Chief and Monte Frank, the bicyclist/gun control advocate and attorney for Newtown leaders, may have perjured himself by confirming before the FOI Commission the authenticity of a Newtown police dash cam video document purportedly taken on 12/14/12 that curiously lacks the customary date and geo-location stamp necessary for its forensic and judicial utility.

Also, for those interested, it's sometime worth going through the comments at Prof Tracy's site--some of the people over there dig up some interesting stuff.

Here's a comment I found in response to this post:

Maryaha says:
    August 19, 2015 at 12:26 PM
    Has anyone else checked out the SHES web address that is shown in these two e-mails on the Wayback Machine? I did, and if I am reading it correctly, the first time that web page was crawled by the Wayback Machine, was on April 6, 2012. From 1996 to that date, the page had never been crawled, and it was not crawled even once for the rest of 2012. It begins to be on January 11, 2013 and continues to be crawled regularly, the last recorded one on July 8, 2015. There are 56 crawls for the page altogether. So where was that webpage before 2012? Was it created to add legitimacy for the event, taken down until a short time before December 14, 2012, and then put back up in January 2013?

Also, on a previous post, someone other there mentioned that this Monte attorney guy got a recent promotion (maybe now head of CT Bar Association--or something like that), and maybe someone who was involved w/the fake funerals (perhaps an embalmer or something) also got a promotion. So, I guess if you do well in helping to pull off these hoaxes, you can get some career advancement out of it.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

http://memoryholeblog.com/2015/08/20...ords-requests/

August 20, 2015

Newtown Officials, CT FOI Commission Spurn Records Requests Reply

by James TracyInterviews • Tags: censorship, charity industry, Sandy Hook Elementary

As another school year is upon us Real Politik welcomes back former Florida State Trooper and school safety expert Wolfgang Halbig for an update on his outstanding Freedom of Information Act requests with the Newtown Connecticut Police Department, Public Schools, and First Selectman.

Halibig has been a tireless critic of the government-mandated version of the Sandy Hook massacre, raising necessary funds for legal representation and traveling to Newtown numerous times over the past year to demand that area officials present the necessary records that the shooting took place as it was presented by corporate news media.

Halbig filed his first FOI request with officials immediately involved in the Sandy Hook massacre back in February 2013 and they have yet to be satisfactorily addressed. Nevertheless, the Connecticut FOI Commission has seen fit to formally conclude that Mr. Halbig’s requests have been settled. Halibig’s next step is to appeal the unfulfilled FOI requests to Connecticut Superior Court.

In other developments Monte Frank, the bicycle-cruising gun control advocate and attorney for Newtown leaders, appears to have perjured himself by confirming before the FOI Commission the authenticity of a Newtown police dash cam video document purportedly taken on 12/14/12 that curiously lacks the customary date and geo-location stamp necessary for its forensic utility.

Most recently PayPal pulled the plug on Halbig’s fundraising account, apparently under pressure from Sandy Hook victims’ organizations. A similar effort was successfully waged against Halbig’s GoFundMe account in October 2014.

Wolfgang Halbig’s website is sandyhookjustice.com.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,833 Times in 999 Posts

Amanda, as always, you post good stuff. Thank you.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they found it."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Santa For This Useful Post:

Amanda (20th August 2015)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Also, for those interested, it's sometime worth going through the comments at Prof Tracy's site--some of the people over there dig up some interesting stuff.

Here's a comment I found in response to this post:

Maryaha says:
    August 19, 2015 at 12:26 PM
    Has anyone else checked out the SHES web address that is shown in these two e-mails on the Wayback Machine? I did, and if I am reading it correctly, the first time that web page was crawled by the Wayback Machine, was on April 6, 2012. From 1996 to that date, the page had never been crawled, and it was not crawled even once for the rest of 2012. It begins to be on January 11, 2013 and continues to be crawled regularly, the last recorded one on July 8, 2015. There are 56 crawls for the page altogether. So where was that webpage before 2012? Was it created to add legitimacy for the event, taken down until a short time before December 14, 2012, and then put back up in January 2013?
    Also, on a previous post, someone other there mentioned that this Monte attorney guy got a recent promotion (maybe now head of CT Bar Association--or something like that), and maybe someone who was involved w/the fake funerals (perhaps an embalmer or something) also got a promotion. So, I guess if you do well in helping to pull off these hoaxes, you can get some career advancement out of it.
    Interesting. I wonder how the wayback machine works. Does it crawl web sites like spiders do? If so it is possible that the site was configured to be not crawl-able. It is possible to set a web site so that it is not crawl-able by things like search engine sites. They use what is euphemistically called spiders or web crawlers to index web sites into their search engines.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

1hr interview here, 27:40 through the end JTracy is hit with djooz questions from callers & messagers. JT basically takes the AJ 'diffuse the heat' tact; it's CFR & trilaterals, izzy is a tool of the "Anglo-American Empire" lol, try more like vice versa, JT!

"Oddly," there's no MHB entry pointing to this one!

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd August 2015)