Page 156 of 168 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1672

Thread: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,555 Times in 2,618 Posts

Re: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Here's a good summary of what happened with Prof Tracy and FAU (written by Dr. Eowyn, also a professor at a US university). Though it sounds like his termination is a done deal, Dr. Eowyn included a "How you can help" section and it still seems worthwhile to let FAU know what you think about them and their treatment of Prof Tracy.

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015...hook-research/

Prof. James Tracy fired by Florida Atlantic U. for Sandy Hook research

Posted on December 17, 2015 by Dr. Eowyn | 26 Comments

The once world-class U.S. college and university system just committed suicide on the altar of political correctness.

The media, led by New York Daily News, Daily Mail, and Sun-Sentinel are reporting that Florida Atlantic University (FAU) either has fired (sent “a termination notice”) or is moving to fire a tenured professor because of his research into the alleged Sandy Hook massacre, which led him to question the official narrative on Sandy Hook.

So much for academic freedom and tenure.

He is James Tracy, tenured Associate Professor of Communication and Multimedia Studies and the owner of Memory Hole Blog.

James Tracy (photo by Michelle Friswell)

In 2013, when Tracy first expressed his skepticism about the official narrative on Sandy Hook, he put his career, professional reputation, as well as the safety of himself and his family in jeopardy. CNN’s Anderson Cooper attacked Tracy and endangered his and his family’s safety by publicly disclosing Tracy’s home address.

Leonard (Lenny) and Veronique Pozner are the parents of alleged child victim Noah who managed to die a second time in the Peshawar Army School shooting in Pakistan two years after his first death in Sandy Hook.

A week ago, on Dec. 10, 2015, the Pozners penned an op/ed for (Florida) Sun-Sentinel titled “Sandy Hook Massacre 3rd Anniversary: Two parents target FAU conspiracy theorist,” attacking not just all Sandy Hook skeptics, but James Tracy in particular, calling him “chief among the conspiracy theorists”. (See my post, “Parents of alleged Sandy Hook victim want Professor James Tracy to lose his job”.)

In writing their op/ed, the Pozners evidently wanted to get Tracy fired. They wrote:

Although FAU issued a “reprimand” to Tracy for the irresponsible and insensitive comments he made in late 2012, he has shown no remorse and continues to conceive conspiracy theories out of each new mass shooting . . . . It is time FAU reassess if their priorities properly reflect the best interests of their staff, donors and — most importantly — their students.
    Yesterday, the New York Daily News (NYDN) published an article by Denis Slattery claiming that Tracy had been fired by FAU for “harassing” Lenny and Veronique Pozner.

Note: Denis Slattery has an investment in the official Sandy Hook narrative. NYDN describes him as “Perhaps the biggest story he has covered for the News was the Newtown school shooting. He was one of the first members of the press to arrive in the small town after the horrific incident.”

Soon after the article was published, NYDN retitled the article to “Crazed Florida professor could be fired for harassing parents of Sandy Hook victim for 3 years while claiming school massacre was a hoax”.

The article is a vicious hit-piece that makes no effort at objective journalism, but instead is slanted completely in favor of the Pozners, and demonizes Tracy by calling him “crazed” and “twisted”. (Read it here.)

Slattery writes:

A twisted professor at a Florida college is about to lose his job after waging a sick conspiracy campaign against the parents of one of the children killed in the Sandy Hook massacre.

Florida Atlantic University announced Wednesday it was taking steps to remove
    controversial communications Prof. James Tracy after his repeated claims that the shooting that left 26 people dead in Newtown, Conn., was a hoax.

Tracy
    reportedly was harassing Lenny and Veronique Pozner, claiming their slain son, Noah, never existed, according to the couple.
    In other words, in America today, to raise questions about the alleged death of a boy named Noah Pozner is now harassment.

Citing NYDN, the UK’s Daily Mail also claims Tracy has been fired:

A Florida professor was fired this week after initiating a years-long campaign claiming the Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax and harassing the family of a victim he believes never existed.

James Tracy, who teaches Culture of Conspiracy at Florida Atlantic University, launched his own conspiracy theory in the aftermath of Sandy Hook three years ago, based on conflicting media reports from the day of shooting that lead him to question whether it happened at all.

As part of the bizarre theory, Tracy allegedly began harassing the parents of six-year-old Noah Pozner – one of 20 children in the attack by shooter Adam Lanza – demanding proof that the child ever existed.

Tracy was finally sent a termination letter from the university this week, which he has 10 days to respond to,
    according to The New York Daily News.
    Other news outlets are reporting the same, including TPN, CBS News, and Sun-Sentinel.

Here’s a statement issued by Florida Atlantic University:

December 16, 2015

In light of numerous requests from media outlets and the public, the University makes the following statement:

Today, James Tracy, an associate professor in the School of Communication and Multimedia Studies, was served a Notice of Proposed Discipline
    —Termination by the Vice Provost for Academic Affairs at Florida Atlantic University.

In accordance with the University’s Collective Bargaining Agreement with the United Faculty of Florida union, by which the University and James Tracy are bound, faculty who receive such notice are afforded a grievance process. James Tracy has 10 days to respond to the notice after which final action may be taken.

In accordance with university practice regarding personnel issues, the university will make no further comment for the time being
    How you can help.

Please help Professor James Tracy in the following ways:

1. Write a comment in support of Tracy to the various newspapers. Let your voice be heard.
      1. Since NYDN does not enable reader comments, please send NYDN an email to voicers@nydailynews.com.
      2. To write a comment on the Daily Mail article about Tracy, click here. The comments thus far are overwhelmingly against Tracy.
      3. To write a comment on Sun-Sentinel, click here.

2. Call or write the president of Florida Atlantic University, Dr. John Kelly, reminding him that a university’s purpose is the pursuit and imparting of knowledge, and that the purpose of tenure is precisely to protect faculty like James Tracy from the shifting winds of political correctness and popular opinion. Here is FAU President John Kelly’s contact info.:
      1. Phone: (561) 297-3450
      2. Email: Kelly’s email link is disabled. Here are the email addresses of:
        1. Peter Hull, VP of Public Affairs: hullp@fau.edu
        2. Lynn Laurenti, Special Assistant to the President: laurenti@fau.edu

3. Mailing address: Rm 339, Kenneth R. Williams Administration Building 10, Florida Atlantic University, 777 Glades Rd., Boca Raton, FL 33431

3. Be prepared to donate to Tracy’s legal defense, no matter how small a sum.
    4. Pray for Jim Tracy and his family. He has a wife and four children.

UPDATE (Dec. 18, 2015):

I’ve received confirmation from tenured Professor Tracy that he indeed was served “a letter of termination” by his employer, FAU. The tenured faculty of America’s colleges and universities should know that the job of every one of them is now in danger.

See also:

After offering it for sale for about a month, Amazon.com banned Nobody Died at Sandy Hook — a book co-edited by Professor James Fetzer, with contributors who include Professor James Tracy, Dr. Eowyn, and other professionals. In order that Americans know the truth about Sandy Hook, the book is now available for free to anyone to read. To read/download the book in PDF format, click here: NobodyDiedAtSandyHook.

If you want a hard copy (sure to be a collector’s item!), Fetzer found an alternative printer/distributor for Nobody Died at Sandy Hook — Moon Rock Books. Click here. Check it out and let others know. The pdf will remain available to the public for free.

~Eowyn

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (26th December 2015)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

A Sandy Hook Christmas

Only mistake I noticed was the image he used of medics on pavement was actually from a call about a boat going down in Sandy Hook beach NJ that turned out to be a hoax--But I'm fairly certain that some online news sites used that photo from the beach hoax call in their stories about the Sandy Hook hoax shooting
    http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201...sion_hoax.html Here's a vid Sherrie did on it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXZ9ZNXxUA8

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

cheka. (28th December 2015),PatColo (28th December 2015)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

http://scoopfeed.net/2015/12/28/the-...h-documentary/

The Life of Adam – Feature Length Documentary

December 28, 2015 James Tracy Headlines, Videoalternative media, Sandy Hook School Shooting
    Independent Media Solidarity
    Adam Lanza has been studied, labeled, categorized, mythologized. Like Gumby or Stretch Armstrong Adam has been contorted from super-

human to super-killer.

Who or what is Adam Lanza, and why did “he” become the “shooter?” The 2nd release from the producers of “We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook.” An in-depth look into the life of Adam.

Made by MrStosh, TyrannyNewsNetwork, Peter Klein, SwanSong, Insane Media, Odinrok, Toney Heart, QK Ultra, Steve Shine, Kate Slate, Midnight Lightning Radio

The Life of Adam

If it gets taken down, you can also watch it here: http://mediasolidarity.com/watch_adam.html

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

^Amanda, strange how (at this writing), MHB hasn't posted a dedicated new blog article for The Life of Adam going live; where ppl who've watched the 2 hr docu can discuss? Last MHB blog is 26 Dec; and "tyrannynews" (Peter Klein of IMS) just has a comment in the even older MHB blog re the promo, advising of the full docu's availability, http://memoryholeblog.com/2015/12/22...comment-104537

as posted at:
    Spingola Speaks 12/26/2015

Zeetip said...

Deanna SPINgola & Keith J'stein have another SH-Truth docu to re-bunk now, "The Life Of Adam." Although if KJ's FAILURE TO DELIVER on his >1 year ago promised comprehensive re-bunking of "We Need To Talk About Sandy Hook" is any clue; I won't be holding my breath for his or delphi's re-bunking this one from the same producers (Independent Media Solidarity).

[...]

... I cut the rest coz Amanda already posted the video in the reply 1553 above this.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (29th December 2015)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Looks like Prof Tracy just posted it on his site:

http://memoryholeblog.com/2015/12/29...-life-of-adam/

December 29, 2015
    IMS Presents The Life of Adam 1

by tyrannynewsHome • Tags: Adam Lanza, Independent Media Solidarity, mind control, police state and civil rights, public health, public opinion, Sandy Hook Elementary, The Life of Adam

This past Monday the 28th our group, IMS released our second documentary production, “The Life of Adam.” You can watch the full 2-hour video on the IMS website. Watching it stream through our site allows us to switch sources if any are taken offline because of a copyright claim or other reason.

As I sat down to post this I discovered some as yet unseen script material written by my co-producer, MrStosh for our latest project. This is the kind of clarity and articulation I can rarely produce, especially after the past few, frantic days…

“There are essentially four main aspects surrounding the life of Adam that have been manipulated in such a way to create a mythological portrait. They are:

• His Education
    • His Medical Condition
    • His Family
    • His Involvement at the Primary Crime Scene”

That breaks it down beautifully. It may not appear so to some readers who may have been swallowed up by one of the two warring factions in conflict over Adam Lanza’s existence. I admit that, I too was fairly firm in my stance that Adam was largely a composite or only existed on paper. Months ago, when we began work on “The Life of Adam” I slowly shifted to center in my theories about Adam.

Surprisingly, getting an advanced and comprehensive lesson on Adam Lanza doesn’t snap things into clearer view or even narrow the possibilities very much. In my view both extremes, including Adam being a real person and child of the Lanza family who did commit a mass slaughter and Adam being a complete fiction who had nothing to do with what happened are still possibilities. Both are extremely unlikely though. The truth is likely somewhere in between. This is where things get very murky.

Ultimately, the most reasonable and rational way to approach the issue of the character the media tends to refer to as “the shooter” is to ignore the critics and the lure of motivated conspiracy-promoters. The facts that can be ascertained and other details that can be accepted as valid seem to draw a somewhat discernible picture. Adam may have existed as the child of the Newtown Lanzas, or he may have otherwise been a part of the landscape. But in no way do I think his possible existence helps to support the official story-line in the slightest. We still have the unresolved problem of Adam’s near invisibility both in the community and online in the period leading up to the Sandy Hook event.

There’s still the mystery of how one person can hold such diverse characteristics. Early in my research I referred to him as being like Gumby. If that reference is before your time then maybe Stretch-Armstrong will work just as well. My point is that Adam has served to enforce the diverse views of many people in various sectors, but especially in the media. When it seemed opportune that Adam was a typical kid, it was noted that he played the saxophone and was taking lessons in Mandarin Chinese. When it better fit the narrative that Adam was severely psychologically impaired, it was revealed that he holed up in his sunlight-free, darkened room and would only communicate with his mother through impersonal emails.

I’m far from through researching this topic. Although I suspect, as it was in my case our new documentary on the topic of Adam will go a long way to bridge the divide between researchers who largely share the same goals. We may not have “solved” the puzzle. But a thorough compilation and analysis of the details of the Sandy Hook shooting’s central pillar was needed. I think we’ve done a very good job of that, and hope we’ve contributed something that will eventually lead to what we all seem to want; full disclosure.

I wish to express a sincere apology for the delayed release of this documentary, despite having clearly announced a firm release date. Regardless of what caused the delay, it was unprofessional and unfortunate all around. When some people described spending Christmas at their PC and bouncing between our channels, looking forward and expecting to watch our new video, I believe them! IMS knows that many people support and appreciate our efforts and value that a great deal. Hopefully the delay didn’t inconvenience you, but if so, once again we apologize and will work to avoid making such a mistake in the future.

Get the Three-Pack of Hoax Memes, including “Meet the Lanzas,” “Sgt. Prepper’s Llodra Crisis Drill” and “Shabby Hoax” in one easy download (1.4MB)!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (29th December 2015)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015...-hook-skeptic/

Hate mail sent to Prof. James Tracy for being a Sandy Hook skeptic

Posted on December 28, 2015 by Dr. Eowyn | 15 Comments

On December 11, 2015, 3 days before the third anniversary of the Sandy Hook school shooting the (Florida) Sun-Sentinel published an op/ed by Lenny and Veronique Pozner, titled “Sandy Hook Massacre 3rd Anniversary: Two parents target FAU conspiracy theorist”.

In their op/ed, the Pozners specifically targeted James Tracy, a tenured professor at Florida Atlantic University (FAU), as “chief among the conspiracy theorists” who have raised many troubling — but unanswered — questions about the massacre.

The Pozners are the parents of Noah, a boy who has the distinction of being killed twice — first at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, on December 14, 2012; then thousands of miles across the world at the Peshawar Army School shooting in Pakistan 2 years later on December 16, 2014.

Instead of investigating why his son’s visage was included among images of those who were killed at Peshawar, Lenny Pozner aggressively has gone after YouTubers and bloggers in the United States for using images of Noah, over which Lenny claims copyright, although those images are published on a Noah Pozner memorial page on Facebook,some of which were submitted to the media by the Pozners, which rendered those images ‘public domain’ and no longer subject to copyright infringement claims.

Lenny’s mere assertion of copy right was enough to convince YouTube to take down those videos, and this blog’s server, WordPress, to unilaterally delete those images, in spite of Fellowship of the Minds‘ ‘fair use’ clause governing distribution of otherwise copyrighted materials. WordPress also threatened to shut down this blog if we ever again post an image of Noah.

Lenny did the same to James Tracy, since WordPress is also the server of his Memory Hole Blog. (For Lenny’s complaint to WordPress, see “DMCA_Complaint_Pozner“.) So Tracy asked WordPress and Lenny for proof that he holds copyright over those images since the copyright infringement complaint was submitted by HONR Network, an ‘agent’ purporting to speak on behalf of the supposed owner of the copyright. To that end, Tracy sent a registered letter to Lenny, asking about his claim of copyright over Noah’s photos, and clarification of his relationship with Noah. Contrary to what’s been repeatedly asserted in the media, Tracy’s letter said nothing about whether Noah is dead or alive, or whether Noah had ever lived as some Sandy Hook skeptics doubt.

For sending that registered letter, Tracy is accused by the Pozners of “harassment” — an accusation that the readers of their op/ed swallowed, while displaying no interest in Tracy’s side of the story. (See “Parents of alleged Sandy Hook victim want Professor James Tracy to lose his job”)

In writing their op/ed, the Pozners evidently wanted to get Tracy fired. They wrote:

Although FAU issued a “reprimand” to Tracy for the irresponsible and insensitive comments he made in late 2012, he has shown no remorse and continues to conceive conspiracy theories out of each new mass shooting . . . . It is time FAU reassess if their priorities properly reflect the best interests of their staff, donors and — most importantly — their students.
    On December 16, 2015, five days after the Pozners’ op/ed, Florida Atlantic University issued a statement that Tracy had been served a Notice of Proposed Discipline-Termination. FAU did not give a reason for its termination of Tracy, who has tenure.

James Tracy

FAU’s statement was picked up and published by many media outlets — state, national, and international. (For some examples, see here.) The publicity resulted in Tracy’s university email account being hacked, as well as an obscene post card sent to his home address, with his wife’s name and their home phone number scribbled on the card. (See “Prof. James Tracy harassed with threats, email hack & obscene post card“)

Tracy also received an avalanche of hate emails that are nothing less than stunning and sickening in their venom and viciousness.
    Tracy is called “insane”, “mentally ill”, “a moron”, “a shit”, “an asshole”, “liar”, “despicable” and “evil”. He is told to “fuck” himself, to “go to hell”, and that he richly deserves to lose his tenured professorship and never again to find employment. His life and the lives of his children are threatened. One email said his mother should have aborted him.

Since Florida Atlantic University is a public university, part of the 12-campus State University System of Florida, any communication received by an employee of FAU is considered public record by Florida law.

So that a full record is available to those who wish to critically review the entire case, this blog, Fellowship of the Minds, is publishing the emails as a public service.

The following emails were sent to Tracy’s university email address and, as such, are public records under Florida State Statute Chapter 119
    , specifically:

119.01 (1): “It is the policy of this state that all state, county, and municipal records are open for personal inspection and copying by any person. Providing access to public records is a duty of each agency.”

119.011 (2): “‘Agency’ means any state, county, district, authority, or municipal officer, department, division, board, bureau, commission, or other separate unit of government created or established by law including, for the purposes of this chapter, the Commission on Ethics, the Public Service Commission, and the Office of Public Counsel, and any other public or private agency, person, partnership, corporation, or business entity acting on behalf of any public agency.”

119.011 (12): “‘Public records’ means all documents, papers, letters, maps, books, tapes, photographs, films, sound recordings, data processing software, or other material, regardless of the physical form, characteristics, or means of transmission, made or received pursuant to law or ordinance or in connection with the transaction of official business by any agency.”
    Below are the hate emails, in chronological order. Note that the emails began soon after the Sun-Sentinel‘s publication of the Pozners’ op/ed.

Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2015 5:48 PM
    To: James Tracy
    Subject: I’m sorry.
    I hope you get the mental health counseling you need. I can’t believe that someone who was fortunate enough to go to college is also unable to differentiate reality from fiction, and lacks a fundamental understanding of conspiracy theories.
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 11:16 AM
    Subject: say it ain’t so!
    Mr. James Tracy:
    Do you really believe Sandy Hook was a hoax? Only a fraudster/trickster could be that inanely foolish/evil. How in the world did you become a “Professor” at a University. Is this college funded by Koch Brothers money by chance?
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 12:18 PM
    Subject: retire
    Retire you dumb fuck cause you don’t deserve to be in front of students. If your white trash ass were on fire across the street, I’d not jaywalk to pee on you.
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 1:43 PM
    Subject: WOW!
    You are one sick puppy–Alex Jones must be so proud! And FAU must be a real high quality school to keep you on staff. And you have a PhD from an actual school? In my travels through Purdue, Notre Dame, Wright St, and the U. of Dayton, I never encountered any fruit cake approaching your magnitude. I just hope the Pozners find some way to destroy your life–it will be much deserved. And I wish there were some way I could contribute to that destruction. If we were in the same room, I don’t think I could keep from kicking your ass–what a joy that would be!
    joel
    Joel W. Arnold
    Dayton, OH
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 1:51 PM
    Subject: In the bushes
    Dr. Tracy –
    The liberty and benevolence of our nation are under siege by a tiny, but astonishingly vocal, group of people who are so consumed by hatred and cognitive dissonance that they unable, or pathologically unwilling, to accept simple fact. Most of these people have the excuse of lack of education and moral upbringing, as well of, for some, marginal literacy. You, however, have no visible excuse for your behavior, speech, and the damage both are causing. The ability to pull off a Sandy Hook or 9/11 hoax far exceeds the competence of our government. You ascribe to yourself and your ilk much greater stature than you actually possess. You are a lunatic nobody with nothing of value to say. I wish you would stop hurting, over and over, parents grieving for their loss. I’m sure someone would grieve your death, but it’s hard to understand why,
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 2:09 PM
    Subject: Love Your Work
    Hi, Dr. Tracy –
    I want to say that what you are doing is commendable. I would really like to see you continue uncovering the mask of truth that mass media pushes on the public. And now that you have been drawn in, let me tell you that you are a miserable human being. Just simply detestable. You take a tragedy like the Sandy Hook shooting and exploit the victims and their families in order to get your own name out there. What a pathetic attempt at relevance. Look, its okay that as a college professor you will only ever be important to other academics. Its okay that your life’s work means nothing to anyone not in academia. But don’t turn your disgusting little need for attention on the victims of horrible violence because it just makes you look like an asshole. Which is, after all, what you are, but do you need to advertise that fact at the expense of other people? I am sure you can get plenty of feedback from everyone who knows you and they will tell you what a miserable, lying, fear mongering, victim blaming, conspiracy hawking piece of human trash you are. I cannot believe that one university would give you a Ph.D and another a faculty position. But I assume you will not be there for much longer. So to close, fuck you and everything you stand for. And I would love to hear back from you.
    Kelly Daugherty
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 2:19 PM
    Subject: POS
    Stands for piece of shit, which you are! I hope you lose at least your job. Pig!
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 2:27 PM
    Subject: You’re a worthless f’n bitch
    Go fuck yourself you dickless KKKlansmen. America laughs at you and your itty bitty lil impotent tbagger dick
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 2:49 PM
    Subject: Teacher?
    If you are harassing the poor parents who lost children three years ago, you are truly a disgrace to the teaching profession. I could understand some uneducated bastard doing this but someone who is supposed to be teaching others? There is a special place in hell for people like you.
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 2:51 PM
    Subject: POS
    Are you a parent?? Do you really think people would pretend to bury their children? Were you raised by a pack of wolfs?? Shame on you, your common sense has completely left you..to add to someone’s pain because of your lack of insight is horrible..Karma will get you.I hope you lose your job..I have signed the petition.
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 2:57 PM
    Subject: SANDY HOOK
    If you’re the guy that made the IDIOTIC REMARKS about the kids from Sandy Hook School……….. MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU. MAYBE YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR BRAINS BLOWN OUT………OR MAYBE YOUR STUDENTS. HOW WOULD THAT MAKE YOU FEEL.
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 3:12 PM
    Subject: Re Sandy Hook
    Let me start by asking you who gave you the right to bring that horrible tragedy up to remind the parents and family members that lost love one that fateful day. As a human being I don’t have any respect for a low life like you. I’m kind of surprise that with your ignorant mentality you hold a position of higher learning at that university. What you truly lack is a course in sensitivity training you stupid jerk.
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 3:21 PM
    Subject: Voices
    Dear James,
    How long have you been hearing these voices in your head? Maybe I can recommend someone?
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 3:33 PM
    Subject: Education
    And you call yourself an educator… You SHOULD be fired for spreading your ridiculous conspiracy theories concerning the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School. To suggest that gun control is NOT needed after such a horrific act of gun violence is irresponsible. Children died . December 14, 2012, at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Families are mourning the loss of their babies. Crawl under a rock, you vile waste of air.
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 3:46 PM
    Subject: Your resignation
    You are bringing shame to the profession. Resign.
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 4:09 PM
    Subject:
    You are disgusting. I hope fau fires you.
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 4:35 PM
    Subject: Sandy hook
    You are one sick person. May God have mercy on your soul.
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 5:07 PM
    Subject: DROP DEAD
    You’re a monumental piece of shit. A professor at Florida Atlantic University has been attacking the parents of Sandy Hook victims online, saying they faked the shootings to make a profit. Drop dead, fucktard.
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 5:09 PM
    Subject: Piece if Shit
    That is what you are. I hope your 3 kids get shot in the face someday, and we can all talk about it being a big conspiracy. Rot in hell dirtball.
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 5:46 PM
    Subject:
    Hey professor,
    It’s a pity I don’t believe in heaven or hell because hell is certainly where a loathsome and grotesque husk like you belongs. Clutch your pathetic fantasies as tightly as you want, but you have no right to continue to harass those whose lives were forever altered by a lunatic with easy access to powerful firearms. I sincerely hope the people you have hassled and hurt with your tin foil fantasies sue you for every penny you have. A life lived under a bridge eating garbage and fending off other assholes fighting over the same chicken leg seems about right for human flotsam like you. Enjoy your brief moment in the spotlight. You will certainly pay dearly for it.
    Jeff Borden
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 6:31 PM
    Subject: Owls!
    Tracy:
    A quick note here to remind you how despicable you are as well as your actions involving “truthing” a massacre of children and their teachers. Our right to free speech has been perverted by unhinged jerks like you who like to invent “conspiracies” that always have hidden motives. As a parent who has lost a child, I am furious that you would mock those who have suffered the ultimate tragedy to further your baseless agenda. I will be pleased to protest your continued employment at FAU when I visit Delray Beach this winter. Please tell your maniacal pal Wayne LaPierre to go to hell as well for me.
    Sincerely,
    Ned Murphy
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 6:37 PM
    Subject: job opening
    There’s a job for you in HELL! please apply, you are very well qualified. Actually, no need to apply, your spot has been reserved. I encourage you to visit Connecticut and try and plead your ‘truther’ BS up here, but I’m sure you don’t have the balls to try and spew your moronic rhetoric up here – I dare you big boy. Your PHD should be revoked, but then, you’re not a real doctor anyway. You and those few that follow your conspiracy theories all deserve each other. Speak to those gullible few who will listen, but please leave the families alone, they have been through enough. Let’s hope that you have not procreated and may one day lose a child to senseless violence.
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 7:04 PM
    Subject: Sandy Hook
    You are such a total idiot – you give academia a bad name…
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 9:01 PM
    You are one fucking sick dick! Lets see your kids get shot up and dead.
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 9:46 PM
    Subject: Leave Sandy Hooks parents alone
    You should be a shame of yourself tormenting those grieving parents. God does not approve of your disgusting behavior
    Sent: Sat, Dec 12, 2015 12:19:45 AM
    James Tracy – are you that wacko professor who thinks the Sandy Hook shooting is a conspiracy? So, the student and teacher witnesses, first responders, law enforcement, media, Newtown residents, etc. are all in on it? And not one person has come forward? You’re such an embarrassment to your family. …and you’re a spineless little coward...
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 10:27 PM
    To: President; Office of the Provost; Peter Hull; Stacy Volnick; James Tracy
    Subject: Is this what you want to be known for?
    I would think that someone in the School of Business, probably the Marketing Department understand public relations at Florida Atlantic University. Given that, I would highly recommend that the President and the Provost, go take a visit with the professors of that department and ask them if employing a man that openly and publicly mocks the parents that have lost their children at Sandy Hook and publicly endorsing his messages is the type of thing you’d like your University to be known for. I’m aware of the adage that “all publicity is good publicity”, however making light of the death of 20 children simply to support his paranoid delusions and his adherence to his guns seems beyond the pale. To me at least, but I’m funny in that way that I think mocking the parents of dead children is not cool. So I would ask Dr Kelly one question, and one question only. Why foes FAU endorse the insane ramblings and delusions of this man? He continually signs his name as well as his teaching position at your University to his postings, and has for some time, with no repercussions. Hence, if you have not prevented him from signing his credentials, and he doesn’t even state “My opinions do not reflect those of my employer”, then Dr Kelly, you must be in full support of his message. If James Tracy, private citizen makes insane claims and wants to looks like a heartless monster simply because his messiah Wayne LaPierre tells him to, and he is afraid of the black man in the whitehouse, by all means, that’s his right and I’d never email his employer. But, again, his ramblings and mocking and his lies are all signed as being from Florida Atlantic University. What I don’t understand is how an institution of higher learning can continue enable, employ, and willingly approve of his messages. Were this person in my employ, I would have warned him once that his messages outside of official University business are his, and he cannot bring the University into it or he would be terminated. I can only reason that Dr Kelly, like your mentally deranged employee, you too think that the deaths of 20 small children were faked simply to promote gun control and you feel mocking the parents of those children is legitimate positions to take. Bold position for the University to take, no doubt. But, here we are.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Here's more from http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015...-hook-skeptic/

Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 3:43 AM
    Subject: You are a pathetic piece of shit….
    Seriously you ammosexual cognitively impaired ammoral dipshit. Go fuck yourself. You’re beyond heartless, you’re beyond brainless. You’re just completely and utterly devoid of redeeming qualities. Hopefully somebody will shoot you, or better yet one of your children. Let’s see how you fucking it like then you fucking waste of resources.
    Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 12:33 AM
    Subject: Pathetic
    You sir are a pathetic excuse for a human being. With what the families at Sandy Hook have gone through and for you to say it was fake is beyond disgusting. You have no soul. Too bad it wasn’t you. So now hell waits for you. In the meantime, fuck your life.
    One Who Cares About Others
    Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 7:37 AM
    Subject: Inquiry
    How does a kook like you retain a job teaching young people? FAU admin should be ashamed for continuing to employ you.
    Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 7:42 AM
    Subject: Really
    As an alumni of FAU I’m shocked and outraged by your ignorance.
    Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 8:19 AM
    Subject: simple
    I hope you lose your job for what you have done to these parents.
    Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 9:51 AM
    You deranged rightwing conspiracy nut asshole! You should be fired.
    Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 9:54 AM
    Subject: How dare you!
    What hole of hatred and idiocy did you crawl out of? And you teach “democratic communication”? Is this some joke? I pity the individuals that are subjected to your thinking. I ask you these questions instead of railing at you for your insensitivity and damn meanness. How do you sleep at night? You should be ashamed, but I fear, that would take a modicum of awareness of other people’s feelings, which you obviously have none. You are despicable.
    Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 9:55 AM
    May your family never be the victims of gun violence. Your attack on Sandy Hook parents is both paranoid and pitiful. Spend some time with them. Hear their stories. Get down in the trenches where real children die every other day from gun violence.
    Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 11:03 AM
    To: James Tracy; President; Peter Hull; Andrew LaPlant
    Subject: Sandy Hook conspiracy theories have no place in real education.
    James Tracy
    There is a level of stupidity I expect from conspiracy theorists… like ignoring the hundreds, if not thousands of people directly connected to Sandy Hook from those who lost children and loved ones to the first responders and all of the related familys who somehow remain silent in the face of your alleged conspiracy. It takes a special kind of stupid to believe a bunch of clowns on the internet have uncovered some secret truth, while the thousands who were there or were directly affected are all either too stupid or part of your insane conspiracy theory to speak out. But it takes REAL EVIL, to harass the families of those who have lost children. A someone who has studied journalism let me say this loud and clear…. YOU ARE A FRAUD. Basic journalistic practices would allow you to pursue the (REAL) truth while respecting the families of those who were murdered, from researching birth certificates to (politely) interviewing related family members. But you aren’t interested in the truth. You are only interested in promoting your insane and hateful theories. I find it abhorrent that you are charged with the molding (twisting) of young minds. On the basis of pure stupidity you do not deserve your position. And on the basis of morality, you don’t deserve a single ounce of respect. Nor do you deserve your job. To the President and staff of FAU: I have visited your university as part of a hydrogen energy convention some years ago and I was extremely impressed with your commitment to science and your educational responsibilities. To keep a fraud such as James Tracy on staff as an educator simply destroys your credibility. This isn’t a matter of political correctness. It is a matter of following basic journalistic practices and showing ethical responsibility to provide a good example and a sound education to your students. As it stands now with James Tracy on staff, YOU ARE FAILING. With respect to President Kelly and those who work so hard to provide a great education and none to those who abuse their position to push their twisted agenda on the young minds who trust them.
    Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 11:23 AM
    Subject: I pray to God that you will know the pain and suffering of the Sandy Hook families. May you rot in Hell.
    Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 12:10 PM
    Subject: Really?
    Is this really true? If so, what is wrong with you?
    Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 12:21 PM
    Subject: Newtown
    Professor Tracy,
    I just saw an online posting in Facebook that says you are a Newtown denier. Could this possibly be true? As one academic to another, I find it hard to believe that you could take such a position in the face of so many facts. As a librarian, we struggle to teach people to research their topics and come up with accurate findings. Your position is so dangerous and so against anything that is being taught to students. I think that you truly are a disgrace to academia if this posting was true.
    Margaret G. Burke
    Assistant Professor
    Humanities Librarian
    Axinn Library
    Hofstra University
    Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 12:32 PM
    Subject: You HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN
    Come to CONNECTICUT and see these families I have seen…see the FUNERALS. the dead babies and teachers. You’re teaching future JOURNALISTS? You should be FIRED and BARRED from teaching ANYTHING about communications to unsuspecting ill-prepared young minds. As a long time journalist – I find you TRULY APPALLING.
    Marianne O’Hare
    Producer
    CONVERSATIONS on HEALTH CARE
    Community Health Center, Inc.
    Pacifica Radio Network
    Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 1:46 PM
    You are one sick fuck.
    Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 5:07 PM
    Subject:
    What’s the matter not making enough money off the trashy uneducated books you are trying to sell that you got to drum up some media news for yourself, I think your a fake and don’t exist.
    Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 5:21 PM
    Subject: what kind of asshole are you?
    Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 5:58 PM
    If what I just read about you regarding the Sandy Hook situation is true, you are a real piece of work. I hope Karma is real
    Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 10:32 PM
    Subject: Pending termination
    I am so proud of FAU to grow a pair and make the decision to terminate you. You are the lowest form of human being.
    Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 11:53 PM
    Subject: Hahaha
    I can’t wait to see you fired.
    Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 9:24 AM
    Subject: You ignorant and evil fuck
    James,
    It is not surprising that someone who is educating the idiots in Florida is stupid and evil enough to harass a family who lost a child to gun violence. Come up here to CT and we will show you what a moron you are. If you are so sure about your conspiracy theory, then make me a promise. If you care proven wrong, I just to beat the crap out of you and you will not press charges. Otherwise shut the fuck up and apologize to these fine people, publicly. If you do not, perhaps you will find yourself in a dangerous situation in the future. Asshole.
    Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 9:53 AM
    Subject: Time to face up to your actions
    Dear Prof. Tracy,
    I have read recently about your outrageous comments and blog posts regarding Sandy Hook, the Boston Marathon, and other national tragedies and your completely unfounded assertions that these are hoaxes. As a college professor, you give the profession a very bad name. For you to make such completely unfounded assertions about these tragic events goes beyond the pale of human decency. Your claims have absolutely no basis in fact are are extremely harmful to people who have suffered so much already. Do everyone a favor and resign from a position you do not deserve hold. Then you are free to pursue your conspiracy theories on your own time. And while you’re writing your resignation letter, why don’t you write some apologies to the many people you’ve unjustly harmed in the process. Thank you.
    Prof. Brad Harrington
    Executive Director
    Boston College Center for Work & Family
    Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 10:47 AM
    Cc: President
    Subject: To James Tracy
    You are a sick individual. You need help and you are a stain on society.
    Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 11:25 AM
    Subject: ADIOS, ASSHOLE
    Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 11:25 AM
    Subject: I support you on Newtown
    Not really, I just put that in the subject so you would open the email. Children were gunned down, and you seek to make a name for yourself by issuing wildly radical theories? You are the lowest form of coward; the sort of man who represents everything that is wrong with this country. You seek to incite for the sake of inciting. And you negatively impress upon impressionable students, solely in service of your own twisted ego. In short, you are a real asshole. If you care to discuss the matter further, call me at the number below.
    Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 11:38 AM
    Subject: Shame on you for your insane conspiracy rants
    Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 11:52 AM
    Subject: Hey James
    James, just wanted to reach out to let you know that you are a horrendous human being. Take care.
    Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 12:33 PM
    Subject: The Situation
    I read, quickly, some of your “stuff” (or what appears to be your “stuff”; I’m assuming it is). That (sample reading) really presents a huge puzzle because on some “technical” (analytical) issues, you are more likely than not completely correct (and, furthermore, on those issues you display remarkable insight and articulateness). But, with regard to these incidents that you claim “didn’t happen” (especially a few recent ones of note) you really seem to lose connection with objective “reality”, for some as yet unknown reason. The crying shame is, as I just noted, you appear to be exceptionally insightful when it comes to some underlying, fundamental issues of great concern and value in the community, but I have to tell you honestly, the stuff “beyond” that you have written about and are advocating does suggest you are detached from reality and thus “possibly” have some underlying mental illness. I am not a psychologist (I am an Economist) but nevertheless would be interested (indeed intrigued) in trying to diagnose you, if only to learn something new about the mental process involved in adoption of, for example, paranoid ideas.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Final section from http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015...-hook-skeptic/

Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 1:58 PM
    Subject: hi
    Sandy hook truthers are all scumbags. Hope you get fired you freak
    Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 2:45 PM
    To: James Tracy; Paul Runner
    Subject:
    Dear Jimmy,
    There are many hoaxes in the world. You are foremost among them. A cruel, unfeeling shit, you have decided to take your personal confusions into the realm of an attack on human sensibilities, even to cause people who have suffered the loss of a child to have to revisit their unconsolable loss. I believe in free speech. Thus, honestly, you are a fucking asshole, liar and shit. And may you go to hell when the time comes. Since hell does not exist, however, may you simply curl up with a conscience in a deep hole of self-pity. By the way, I just found on the internet a site that indicates you have a tiny penis (about 1 cm) in the shape of a penis and that your mother disowned you. Are either of these true? Would you please confirm by registered mail?
    Best wishes for the holidays,
    Paul
    Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 3:13 PM
    Subject:
    Bye bye slimy scumbag.

Charlie Mulholland, Critical Goods Coordinator
    Covenant to Care for Children
    Hartford, CT 06106
    Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 3:29 PM
    Subject: awesome news!
    Florida Atlantic University recommended Wednesday that a professor who insists the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre never happened be terminated after the parents of one of the victims accused him of harassment, according to a CBS affiliate.
    good thing you have that NSA/CIA paycheck to fall back for all those years of promoting the ridiculous notion of some uber competent and all powerful “big gummint” that has the wherewithal, in our shitty cult of celebrity society, to keep the kind of secrets you nutters go on about. you can’t keep a job and the National Security State can’t keep secrets. you ever wonder why there is nothing related to all y’all’s stupid conspiracies in all the whistleblower, hacking and data dumping cases (i.e. Snowden et al)? i reckon you dumbfucks think those are all set ups as well. good luck finding a new job after flushing any sense of decency down the fucking toilet Mr. McArthy!
    Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 3:31 PM
    Subject: Spring semester
    Newtown was staged? You are one idiotic son of a bitch, buddy. I hope they fire your ass and you never work again.You don’t deserve to have anything to do with education, you piece of total filth.
    Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 3:35 PM
    Subject: Maybe There Really IS a God!
    Sayonara, Mother Fucker!!
    Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 4:45 PM
    Subject: Sandy
    You are a fucking idiot. I think the fact that you are a professor is a hoax. Your mom should have had an abortion
    Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 4:46 PM
    Subject: Hope they fire you ass hole
    Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 4:46 PM
    Subject: You are a colossal scumbag
    John M. Cop
    C&N and Associates, Inc.
    Fountain Valley, Ca. 92708
    Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 5:26 PM
    Subject: Have you been deranged for some time?
    You academians think you can puke out any kind of vile scum, and stand behind your course ciriculum as a defense. That’s a pretty thin veil in this case.
    Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 6:25 PM
    Subject: PROVE you’re not an idiot!!!
    You can’t. And you’re going to be fired and never hired again. NEVER!!! Stupid is as stupid says. Stupid is as stupid does. Stupid is Y.O.U. !!!
    Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 6:32 PM
    Subject: you are a mentally-disturbed lowlife, and you need to stop harassing parents whose children were murdered who the hell do you think you are, you scumbag.
    Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 7:33 PM
    Subject: Question re: Sandy Hook
    Professor,
    I imagine you’re getting a lot of heat about your alleged harassment of Nathan’s family? Are you mentally ill? Because if the news reports are true, there can no other explanation for your behavior. If you have any sense of deceny left and any ability to discern fantasy from reality, you owe it to your students, your university and all of higher education to remove yourself from any teaching position as soon as possible. I would further counsel you to seek immediate psychiatric help.
    Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 8:22 PM
    Subject: Sandy hook
    Keep going on with the crazy Jimmy!!!
    Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 10:01 PM
    Subject: You need psychiatric help immediately!
    Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 10:14 PM
    Subject: Heard you’re being fired….
    Karma is a real bitch. Wanted to offer you a job. I have an opening for Executive Officer of Go Fuck Yourself. You and Alex Jones can go stroke each other full time. Good luck with that. Hope the bank forcloses on your trailer. Eat a bag of dicks.
    Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 12:21 AM
    Subject: Seek psych help
    Sir, having read about your recent claims, I wanted to write you to suggest that you seek psychiatric help. There is zero credible evidence of a super-secret government conspiracy behind this. If I am wrong, I welcome any credible evidence you may possess which supports your claim. Once you are unable to share such evidence, I hope that you step back, analyze the situation rationally, and get the help that you need. Please seriously consider speaking with a licensed psychiatric professional.
    Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 1:00 AM
    Professor Tracy-
    I’m sorry that you are either profoundly mental ill or are an imbecile. Fuck you.
    Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 5:20 AM
    Subject: Harassment of innocent people
    “Professor” Tracy,
    I just recently learned of your burning desire to harass innocent parents who had a child killed in a mass shooting. You Sir, are a byproduct of over protection and privilege given to you by our country. You have had so little personal interaction with violence and the horrible things that can, and do, happen every single day that you have lost all touch with reality. You have lived in a little bubble your entire life where I doubt you have even so much as been in a fist fight, let alone been shot at. You have been soo overly protected and coddled your entire life that you actually believe that horrible things don’t really happen. I guess it’s to be expected, I mean you don’t even have a real job… Have you ever ACTUALLY done anything in the real world besides be a professional student and criticize others? Have you ever produced anything real, at all?? Have you ever truly contributed to society in any meaningful way? Helped anyone? The fact that you would go out of your way to harass people about their DEAD CHILD and DEMAND proof shows how very little you have done with your life. Quite frankly, you make me sick. People like you are the cancer of our country. I truly hope that you lose your job. Perhaps some hard times might give you a different and more true perspective of the world in which you live. I find it hilarious to look at what you “teach” from your title page from the university. Seems you can’t even do that correctly. People like you make me seriously question the value of a college education, at least from that university. I sincerely doubt that you’ll ever read this e-mail; you may have already been cut off from it due to your situation. If by chance you do read it, I hope for your sake you reevaluate your life and what delusions you are allowing yourself to live in.
    Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 10:12 AM
    Subject:
    You are a horrible person
    Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 10:01 AM
    Subject: Greetings
    Hi James,
    I recently came across a story about you in the news. I wanted to let you know that you are a giant piece of shit and I hope you burn in hell. get a fucking life you fucking loser. Glad to hear you are being fired from your job you fucking nutbag.
    Sincerely,
    Fuck you
    Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 11:39 AM
    Subject: Important read
    You piece of shit, you have the nerve to tell a victims family from sandy hook that their child isn’t real?!? Are you retarded?? I’m glad you got fired and I hope no institution ever hires you again. Your children should be ashamed of you. Everyone in CT hates you.
    Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 12:09 PM
    Subject: You suck
    You fucking piece of shit, have fun finding a new job douche bag
    Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 1:22 PM
    Subject: MY GRATITUDE
    Mr. Tracy,
    I have often made a point with my children and others that neither monetary wealth nor academic degrees are evidence of intelligent, virtue or wisdom. It is most helpful to have examples such as you to prove my point.
    Thanks,
    MJW
    Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 1:49 PM
    Subject: Hey!
    You are crazy. Just thought you should know.
    Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 3:22 PM
    Subject: Karma
    Is a bitch. If my son had been murdered at Sandy Hook and you harassed me about it, getting fired would have been the least of your worries. Good luck getting another job in academia, fuckhead.
    Jason L. O’Brien, Ph.D.
    Associate Professor of Education
    University of Alabama in Huntsville
    Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 2:53 PM
    Subject: Embarrassed
    Moron,
    To think that someone actually gave you a job, and for it to be my college, makes me very sad. Your resignation should be immediate. Get a life.
    Joseph Judge FAU student.
    Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 5:47 PM
    Subject: please resign and seek therapy for your rage.
    Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 7:27 PM
    Subject: URGENT: REQUEST
    I demand you send me proof that your mother and father once lived, that they were your parents, and that you are the rightful owner of any photographs that you can provide. I believe that you have benefited financially very well because of your alleged parents. You are descipable, and I will get to the bottom of this hoax you are purporting. If you do not send me this proof, I will inform Alex Jones and the rest of the world of your deceit and betrayal. May your soul burn in hell.
    Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2015 11:54 AM
    Subject: Question
    Why are you such an ignoranus? Not a misspelling, it means you’re both ignorant and an asshole. And ah yes, go fuck yourself!
    Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2015 12:17 PM
    Subject: Loose Change
    Hi James,
    When I was in high school I saw Loose Change for the first time — for a few weeks I did not know how to feel. The fact someone would dedicate that much time out of their lives to create such a compelling story had to have some truth to it. That movie taught me an important lesson. There are human beings out there who only feel alive when they are telling people they are wrong. Repercussions and consequences mean nothing to them. They are smarter than every other person in the world and it is their job to let everyone know. Right and wrong mean nothing to them. You are not one of those people, you are worse. At the end of the day you convinced a group of adults to let you spew your insane ideas to anyone who would listen while being paid. Every person you have ever considered yourself close to is terrified to be in public today. Thankfully, I am not one of those people. Please remember, there are 6 year olds that do nothing but make this world a better place for their families. You have lived for over 50 years, spent hundreds of thousands on your education, and have only caused pain. Please change, there is no reason not to.
    Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2015 4:11 PM
    Subject: A conspiracy, really?
    You’re insinuations are disgusting! You are completely crazy and in need of significant mental medical help.
    Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2015 2:37 AM
    Subject: YOU ARE A SICK PERSON
    I hope you seek help for your insidious beliefs. The fact that you attack parents who have lost a loved one makes me sick. I hope you never make another penny you perverted asshole.
    Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2015 6:16 PM
    Subject: Wow, what a horrid person you are
    We start with the given, you are an asshole. But to cause the parents, families and friends of those kids killed at Sandy Hook for what, your “15 minutes,” is just inexcusable. And don’t even try to play the “academic discussion” deal, this is all about you. And you, sir, are a terrible, insensitive, self-centered dickhead. Hope you get fired, hope you never get another positon in “teaching,” hope you live a horrid life. You deserve it. Truly, what is wrong with you?
    Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 8:44 AM
    Subject: FAU and tenure
    You have embarrassed all tenured professors at academic institutions. Do the respectable and morally right thing— resign your position immediately. I cannot imagine how I would react to your self-serving words if I were a parent of a six year old victim. But it wouldn’t be a civil as what you’ve faced to date. You are worse than those who deny the Holocaust or the multipole genocides of the twentieth century. I await word of your formal dismissal.

Donald M. O’Rourke, M.D
    Associate Professor
    Department of Neurosurgery
    University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
    The Abramson Cancer Center
    Philadelphia, PA 19104
    Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 2:17 PM
    Subject: Sad
    Sir,
    Your comments to the parents of the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting are disturbing. I pray that you seek help in developing empathy and stop your harassment. It’s a shame you you have sacrificed your job but I believe you deserve it.
    Tracy received only a handful of supportive emails. This one is especially interesting:
    Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 11:44 PM
    Subject: Keep your head up
    James,
    I know they are slandering you in the media right now. Please keep your head up. I know they are slandering you in the media right now. Please keep your head up. I was recently arrested in CT for doing nothing but politely asking a SH family member a question. When I posted bail the bail bondsman told me that a lot of his law enforcement friends don’t believe what happened at SH but are afraid to talk. Decades down the road your children will have the honor of knowing their father fought a noble and tough fight. You are an American hero.
    After offering it for sale for about a month, Amazon.com banned Nobody Died at Sandy Hook — a book co-edited by Professor James Fetzer, with contributors who include Professor James Tracy, Dr. Eowyn, and other professionals. In order that Americans know the truth about Sandy Hook, the book is now available for free to anyone to read. To read/download the book in PDF format, click here: NobodyDiedAtSandyHook. If you want a hard copy of the book, click here. The PDF will remain available to the public for free.

Or go to this blog’s “Sandy Hook Massacre” page for the links to the posts we’ve published on Sandy Hook.
    ~Eowyn

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (29th December 2015)

Thanks

You can almost see the education levels of these posters. Most sound like high school drop outs that get their grey matter charge from Yahoo and CNN. Too bad there isn't a hunting season for stupidity. It would be easy to fill the quota......
    So, whens the revolution starting............?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blink For This Useful Post:

Amanda (29th December 2015),PatColo (29th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Couple recent articles @ MHB:

January 8, 2016
    Lenny Pozner’s HONR Network: The Fine Art of Online Stalking and Harassment 5

by James TracyDocuments, Guest Posts • Tags: censorship, defamation, Lenny Pozner, Sandy Hook Elementary, terrorism
    Submitted by Tony Mead

(Warning: Graphics contain strong language/profanity)

Since so many people are showing up on my Facebook page for the first time, not knowing the persecution that we’ve endured, I think it appropriate that I introduce you to the HONR Network.

The HONR Network was founded by Lenny Pozner to seek out, identify, stalk and harass anyone who investigates the suspicious and confusing facts surrounding the Sandy Hook incident. They are dedicated to investigating individuals’ backgrounds, places of employment, family and friends, and then attacking their targets by posting personal information, pictures and even contacting people’s employers with accusations of harassment.

Lenny Pozner and HONR Network elite members strategize
    their next move: “Hope … we get his brother
    in laws
    number …”

Over the past 3 years, I have been continually stalked and harassed by this relentless, calculating, heartless group who seem to work round the clock, dedicating their lives to “debunking” any inconsistencies that we find and defending the idea that the Sandy Hook Massacre was a genuine tragedy.

More…

January 6, 2016
    The De-Authorization of James F. Tracy 91

by ToniGuest Posts • Tags: academic freedom, alternative media, government conspiracy, gun control, journalism, news media criticism, public opinion, Sandy Hook Elementary, South Florida Sun-Sentinel, state crime

Submitted by Toni King

It took two weeks for the Sun-Sentinel newspaper to announce that James Tracy had stirred up a controversy. In the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary mass shooting incident, the academic had published a series of articles describing the neglect of major media to address discrepancies in their own reporting, as well as the appearance of their collusion with law enforcement and federal agencies in carefully managing a narrative that focused away from journalistic investigation. Tracy’s writings gathered attention from independent researchers, but were little noticed elsewhere until, singularly, the Sun-Sentinel newspaper was roused to mount an exception to the Professor’s critique.

The problem for the Broward/Palm Beach counties publication was that Tracy, a PhD whose areas of expertise include media and communication studies, was the kind of authority the newspaper was accustomed to running to when it wanted to shore up its own credibility. What to do? Deciding to ignore Tracy’s observations helped the newspaper slip past the need to justify its own position, and move on to the only option left to it: discredit the man himself.

More…

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz