Page 5 of 168 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Okay, this FF even has me wondering what are they doing right now since the world is glued on guns and children. Of course there will be a media blackout on everything but this for days.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

This is nothing compared to what the same political entity that wants to ban guns is doing in the middle-east on a daily basis.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 1,033 Posts

i just closed my facebook account. some friends from college were preaching about gun control. i made 1 comment, and i had 7 people who i've known for 18+ years turn on me like wild dogs.

this is THE event in terms of disarming us.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chad For This Useful Post:

mamboni (14th December 2012),Norweger (14th December 2012),sunshine05 (14th December 2012),Twisted Titan (14th December 2012)

Thanks

Yeah, this is it.

Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/rlanza?fref=ts

He looks Jewish to me. Another Dylon Klebold.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    i just closed my facebook account. some friends from college were preaching about gun control. i made 1 comment, and i had 7 people who i've known for 18+ years turn on me like wild dogs.

this is THE event in terms of disarming us.
    I keep a Facebook to stay in touch with family/friends, but don't post. I keep it totally blank and don't even put a picture up. You're better off being on the grid, and not being suspicious, than being off the grid, and being suspicious.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyJowcdlGlo

Here he is in a youtube clip also.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    I have mixed results, I just posted the FF article but many others beat me to it. It's like half these people turned a 180 turn and now see reality. This would not have happened a year ago. I will just keep plugging away with my little articles. 4 people mirrored that same article so far. People are really waking up!
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Two shooters (allegedly) attacking an elementary school with guns - what's the motivation??
    Eyewitness reports of a second shooter now being "scrubbed" from the news
    As the story of this shooting was first breaking, the news was reporting a second gunman.

FoxNews reported that this second gunman was "led out of the woods by officers" and then questioned. The original source of this report was the Connecticut Post.

A local CBS affiliate was also reporting the existence of a second gunman and said "Police believe there may be a second gunman and are looking for a red or maroon van with its back window blown out..."

ABC News also originally reported, "A second gunman is apparently at large. Car-to-car searches are underway."

A local CT CBS affiliate was also reporting, "CBS News reports that a potential second shooter is in custody and that SWAT is now investigating the home of the suspect. A witness tells WFSB-TV that a second man was taken out of the woods in handcuffs wearing a black jacket and camouflage pants and telling parents on the scene, 'I did not do it.'"

But the more recent stories being put out by the media are scrubbing any mention of a second gunman and going with the "lone gunman" explanation, which holds about as much water as the "lone gunman" explanation of the JFK assassination.

"A lone gunman killed 27 people at an elementary school here, including 18 children, in a terrifying early Friday morning shooting spree," reports USA Today. It makes no mention whatsoever of a second gunman.

NBC News is also now chiming in with the "lone gunman" version of the story, eliminating any mention of a second gunman from its coverage of the tragic event.

Another story authored by NBC News carries the title, "26 dead after lone gunman assaults Connecticut elementary school." Once again, no mention of a second gunman as reported by eyewitnesses.

When key elements of the story keeps changing, something is fishy
    Journalists are trained to ask questions, and one of the questions I have right now is: Why was the second gunman suddenly dropped from media coverage after the first few hours of this story developing?

And why is there always a second gunman in these recent mass shootings that seem to be engineered to maximize emotional shock value due to the sheer horror of all the innocent deaths?

This story is continuing to develop, and we'll keep asking questions here on Natural News. Our hearts and prayers go out to the children and families impacted by this violent tragedy. Given the terrible loss of life that has taken place here, shouldn't we all seek to get to the bottom of WHY these shootings all seem to fit a common pattern of multiple mind-controlled shooters followed by an almost immediate media cover-up of the facts?

For the sake of those children who were killed today, I want to get to the bottom of this and expose the REAL story, for the purpose of stopping this violence from targeting yet more innocents in the future.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038352_sc...#ixzz2F3gtZWAq
    R O T A S
    O P E R A
    T E N E T
    A R E P O
    S A T O R

The Kingdom of God is a form of government, not a religion.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,861 Times in 7,915 Posts

What's up with all the young 20 somethings twisting off and going on killing sprees*? Especially the incidents where they off a parent? A couple weeks ago it was that young fellow in Wyoming who shot his father in the classroom with a bow and arrow. I assert these are indications of a very sick society and has ZERO to do with '*easy* access to guns'.

*mind control
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger