Page 59 of 168 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

Re: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

I was just getting ready to post what Serpo posted.

Giles County closes schools Wednesday, alerts parents of website post concern

“Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

When I watched the movie the map is only on screen for maybe 2 seconds tops. It is not very clear what is written on it. It says "Sandy" but the seconds word looks like "Grande" but it could be "Hook". They seem a fair way apart but the angle of view is pretty limitted. So I wondered where everyone got these easy to read maps with a straight on view rather than a low angle.

There was one map that I saw which clearly showed "Sandy Hook". It also showed "West Chelsea" to the left of "Sandy Hook" and up towards the top of the image is a place called "Fort Clinton". It's located just above the Narrows where this school is.

Posted by Midnight Rambler

I wonder where this map came from.

Maybe this whole thing was some kind of Voodoo thing to get at Hillary? Falling over and getting concussion and then a blood clot?
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Well done video indicating Emilie Parker still alive -

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Agrippa (3rd January 2013),Neuro (3rd January 2013)

Thanks

http://sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com/...tos-classroom/

Many contradictory reports of what happened in Victoria Soto’s classroom

Posted on January 2, 2013 by lynne0312

To begin, Ms. Soto was declared a hero by all of the media sources just hours after the tragedy occurred. This was at a time when investigators should have been just barely understanding what happened in the school. There were many witnesses to interview, evidence to analyze, family to notify, etc. Yet they somehow presented this hero story (and others) before anyone fully understood the details. After reading many news reports and listening to interviews about what happened or at least what is being reported to have happened, I’m not understanding what she did that was considered heroic. Anyone with common sense would have done whatever possible to protect themselves as well as the children, yet with so many different versions of this event, it is impossible to understand what really happened.

This article has Soto directing the kids “away from the door”.

“In another classroom, Victoria Soto, 27, moved her first-grade students away from the door. The gunman burst in and shot her, according to the father of a surviving student. Six students were killed in that classroom.”

This article has her throwing her body in front of the children.

“Miss Soto sacrificed herself to save her students – throwing her body in front of the young children.”

And a “friend” had this to say:

A friend posted a tribute to Miss Soto on her Tumblr account. In her tribute she wrote: “I talked to Vicki Tuesday and she told me that she loved her 16 angels and never wanted to let them go. Today when the shooting started Vicki hid her kids in closets and when the gunman came into her room she told them the class was in gym. She was then murdered. Not one of her students were harmed. Words can not express how heartbreaking and tragic this is. I will miss you dearly.”

Does this sound like something a teacher would say about her students And, it’s then stated that not one of her students were harmed?!

Another version:

Her students told police that she tried to distract gunman Adam Lanza, but when half of the class tried to run, Lanza opened fire. According to investigators, when Vicki was found, it was clear that she died trying to shield her students from harm.

This contradicts what has been reported by the parents of Aidan Licata. They state that he walked in the room, shot Soto and he and 5 others escaped by walking right past him in the doorway!

This article describes Soto hiding the kids in a closet and when telling Lanza that the kids were at the opposite end of the school, 6 kids tried to escape and he shot them all.

“Dylan’s teacher Vicki Soto died while saving her pupils. She hid them in her classroom closet and confronted Adam Lanza, telling them the children were at the other end of the school.
    Six children panicked and tried to escape but the teacher put herself in the line of fire so she could save them, but they were all shot multiple times.
    Mr and Mrs Hockley said their son’s teacher was ‘warm and funny’ and Dylan ‘loved her dearly’.
    The couple also said they take ‘great comfort’ in knowing that their son did not die alone.
    He was found in the arms of teacher’s aide Anne Marie Murphy, who was also shot dead.

There are more variations – some have her hiding some of the kids and Murphy under her desk, some have her huddled with the children, etc. Who knows what to believe. The official story is the 14 kids were shot in Rousseau’s class and 6 in Soto’s. Since Murphy was in Soto’s classroom and it’s stated that the 6 kids were shot “trying to escape”, then how did she get shot? It’s reported that Hockley died in her arms. None of it makes sense!

There are also reports that 6 children escaped unharmed. How can that possibly reconcile with “6 children were shot trying to escape”?

And,

Finally, they (police) opened that door and there were seven sets of eyes looking at them,” the Courant reported, citing a law enforcement officer familiar with the events. The kids told the officer what had happened. “She tried to save her class,” he said of Victoria Soto.
    If 6 kids were shot trying to escape, 6 kids escaped unharmed and 7 kids survived hiding in the closet, how does one explain that she only had 15 (or 16 according to the “friend”) students? Here is the class photo that’s being presented.

It is all so confusing. Here is a short video that consists of two separate (and inconsistent) interviews with the parents of Aidan Licata as well as a short part of Gene Rosen’s interview. Rosen is the neighbor who claims that 6 students from Soto’s class ended up at his house. He reported that their parents eventually picked the students up there. In an interview, Aidan’s mother reported that she picked her son up from the police station. In a news article, it’s reported that she found him at the fire station, so three versions.

Where was Aiden? He has to be safe.
    Relief came in the form of a text on her phone. Aiden, she learned, was in the firehouse already.

He had come face-to-face with the gunman when he entered Soto’s classroom and ran right by him to escape, he later told his parents.

I get the sense that the general story was written but the actors involved in this didn’t remember the exact script so that the stories would be consistent. Where are the journalists questioning all of these inconsistencies? It is no wonder that so many people are trying to understand what really happened in Sandy Hook.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

so mant inconsistancies and they havnt pinned down the correct story,like what really happened

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    so mant inconsistancies and they havnt pinned down the correct story,like what really happened
    They've promised everyone a full report (including motivation/reason)...in a few months.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

I am trying to track down the statwement that 4 handguns were used, and no rifle. I found this timeline that corroborates reports of this in a few spots:

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...hooting/59999/

Anyone find anything more definite? I try and search for news, and pretty much come up empty.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    I am trying to track down the statwement that 4 handguns were used, and no rifle. I found this timeline that corroborates reports of this in a few spots:

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...hooting/59999/

Anyone find anything more definite? I try and search for news, and pretty much come up empty.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sunshine05 For This Useful Post:

JohnQPublic (2nd January 2013)

Thanks

It was time to move on. Too many jello head moonbats with personality issues post on this forum.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine05 View Post
    Right. That was fast work. Who labeled the photos of the children with their names? I'm assuming they used the class photos. I have never heard of someone aside from family or close friends making identifications. The whole thing is just unbelievable, probably because it never happened.
    Don't know if we can say it never happened yet but it certainly didn't happen the way they want us to believe it happened. The actors and lack of concrete evidence could just be them covering up the real evidence that doesn't fit the narrative.

Was there a solid source that the parents never got to identify their children?
    You think that the machine is so powerful that you can't fight, when the reality is that you're the battery that powers the machine.