Page 60 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Thanks

Re: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Son-of-Liberty View Post
    Don't know if we can say it never happened yet but it certainly didn't happen the way they want us to believe it happened. The actors and lack of concrete evidence could just be them covering up the real evidence that doesn't fit the narrative.

Was there a solid source that the parents never got to identify their children?
    Sure, that is just my opinion. I believe if it happened they would be showing us the broken glass and at least some images from the school.

Yes, it has been stated that nobody got to see the bodies. I would have to dig to find it. If I have a chance, I will.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    I am trying to track down the statwement that 4 handguns were used, and no rifle. I found this timeline that corroborates reports of this in a few spots:

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...hooting/59999/

Anyone find anything more definite? I try and search for news, and pretty much come up empty.
    If you are looking for a specific date when that newscast aired, it was Monday, December 17. I remember the date because I attended a function that took place the next day and remember discussing it with a friend.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GeneBlaze For This Useful Post:

JohnQPublic (3rd January 2013)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GeneBlaze View Post
    If you are looking for a specific date when that newscast aired, it was Monday, December 17. I remember the date because I attended a function that took place the next day and remember discussing it with a friend.
    ME Carver's nooz conference was on Sat. 12/15 and that is when 'the official narrative' established that all victims were "shot with a long rifle", i.e. the point where it was 'established' that *only* two handguns were found in the school.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Jackie did it and you know it!

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

"This is See BS."

So how did See BS get the cell phone # of a parent of a kid in a Newtown school so quickly...??
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    "This is See BS."

So how did See BS get the cell phone # of a parent of a kid in a Newtown school so quickly...??
    That's the point, she was originally texted by See-bs to let her know the gig was going down... why was that? Also notice how the 'reporters' are leading the kids answers, that didnt work quite so well in the video where the girl heard nothing but saw the Feds crawling all over the school.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Is there something in the first portion of the video that I'm missing. It gets rewound and played again but there is no audio so I'm not sure what the point is there.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks

The words he added on screen said 'hey guys we're on, look alive' and rewinds to show their attention... I think that is what your referring to.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

Glass (3rd January 2013)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Summary of Aurora, Sikh Temple and Sandy Hook issues in one news type bulletin - Full Disclosure.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post600827

Posted by Steal. I think this has potential for increasing the number of people questioning this because of the way in which it is presented. It's got MSM polish to it.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

PatColo (4th January 2013)