Page 62 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

freespirit

Re: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Sunshine, you have been like a dog with a bone on this one! your contributions to the thread have been excellent! keep up the good work!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to freespirit For This Useful Post:

PatColo (4th January 2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by freespirit View Post
    Sunshine, you have been like a dog with a bone on this one! your contributions to the thread have been excellent! keep up the good work!

Thanks! I know, I can't let this one go.

freespirit

i hear ya! there is simply too much that doesn't add up on this... nothing makes any sense with this incident.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post

Between minute 4 and minute 7 he states that all the victims he saw had been killed by the long gun.
    And then they cut to a picture of a Bushmaster 223. Someone objected that the long gun was in the trunk, and someone else replied that is not true. We could not see who replied because we were looking at a picture of the Bushmaster.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Yeah thanks sunshine, quite a master work in reply 610

the other 'meme' which I'd like a primary source link for, are the early reports that a sheriff's deputy was assigned to babysit every surviving family, ?! remember that one? Another one I only heard/read banter about, but never a credible link.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

sunshine05 (4th January 2013)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,842 Times in 7,907 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Yeah thanks sunshine, quite a master work in reply 610

the other 'meme' which I'd like a primary source link for, are the early reports that a sheriff's deputy was assigned to babysit every surviving family, ?! remember that one? Another one I only heard/read banter about, but never a credible link.
    It was State Troopers assigned to that task, not Sheriff's deputies. And FWIW, State Troopers in every state are Federal (they just don't advertise that fact).
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

9. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

ok, state troopers then. Have link? that story has really quieted down, even in discussion forums.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

http://www.thereddingpilot.com/7218/...st-responders/

Sgt. Pat Daubert of the Weston Police Department told The Weston Forum, The Pilot’ssisternewspaper, that he helped reunite parents with their children at the Sandy Hook firehouse, and he credited Chief Fuchs with creating order among chaos and organizing the reunions in a composed way. “Chief Fuchs had the children wait in one room and arranged them by grade and class. The parents waited in another room. After IDs were checked, we brought the children to the parents. Considering the circumstances and how emotional and upset everyone was, things went very smoothly,” Sgt. Daubert said.

Chief Fuchs said that one of the greatest accomplishments to come from this was the pairing of a police officer with every single family who lost someone. “Twenty-six officers were assigned to families. They were assigned that morning and are staying with them until they are no longer needed,” he said.

Officer Heibeck and Sgt. Signore were both assigned a family and were responsible for notifying parents about the loss of their children. “They’ve been at the house every day. They brought the families to the vigil on Sunday and will bring them to the wakes and funerals,” said Chief Fuchs.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunshine05 For This Useful Post:

PatColo (4th January 2013),sirgonzo420 (4th January 2013)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,842 Times in 7,907 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    ok, state troopers then. Have link? that story has really quieted down, even in discussion forums.
    No link, but I clearly recall reports saying State Troopers were assigned to the families, however WTH knows for sure since we've gotten so many conflicting reports.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

14. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,367 Times in 1,125 Posts

I'm not sure how credible the work of wellaware1.com is, but I found a video they did that describes Homeland Security 'Full Scale Exercises'. This might put the CT shooting in perspective of a hoax:

There is a wealth of interesting stuff here: http://www.wellaware1.com/fairfield.htm

Hatha
    Cosmic justice is getting what you deserve.