Page 64 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Re: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Quote Originally Posted by MNeagle View Post
    Cathy Gaubert Claims Daughter’s Photo Was Stolen And Used As Sandy Hook Shooting Victim
    So I ask myself, where is the mother of Allison Wyatt and why is she not making a noise about the wrong picture being used for her child?

Was news of the funerals broadcast or at least published? I'm thinking thousands of guilt trippers would show up to participate in the mourning and funeral. That's what seems to happen here when some especially tragic death occurs. Thousands show up for a mass sobbing. So that would make the news I'm sure. Did all the funerals go down or was there some notices of a service but then it went straigt to burial plot or urn skipping the actual service part?
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks

It was time to move on. Too many jello head moonbats with personality issues post on this forum.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

^ gawd, Rabbi Dawstein shreds the remainder of what little cred he may have once ever had.

SHAME on Dawstein!
    SHAME on Dawstein!!

Rabbi Ryan Dawstein Brags: “My Family Killed Nazis for Zion During WWII”

Kosher Crybaby Ryan Dawstein: “ZCF is a Neo-Nazi Hate Site! Oy Vey!”

Kosher Crybaby, Ryan Dawson, Blows a Gasket
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (6th January 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,833 Times in 999 Posts

outside we become the LIARS' greatest supporters-- stockholm syndrome stuff):
    I've found that bringing this up in the real world, and discussing it with relatives and friends is pretty much impossible.
    The idea that theses NEWS EVENTS are top to bottom FAKES is really just too much to suggest.
    That is, people who have a stake in these things. People like school teachers, firefighters, cops, etc ... bureaucrats and functionaries within the system.

This is actually causing deep psychological communication rifts within our own families and friends.
    My SIL, a 5th grade school teacher would absolutely spazzzzzz out if I suggested that this EVENT is a mostly fictional made for TV MEDIA PRODUCTION.

Whether it actually is or not is almost irrelevant. Simply bringing it up in conversation would cause problems.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they found it."

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

^ that's discussed some in the podcast in reply 627 - specifically, events like this divide the reality-based community & the sheeple, and alienates them from one another... u know the satanists love that!

Afraid I don't have an easy solution though. Only to say, that as marketing people know, a target usually needs to hear a brand (or 'shocking theory' in our case) several times before they consider looking into it. In the internet age we can put a bunch of enticing links, pics, vids under sheeples' noses via email & messageboard... how did Ghandi supposedly say, first they ridicule, then fight, then u win... (also see my siggy quote )
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (6th January 2013)

Thanks

I think I figured this whole thing out, how they were able to do this. Now I just have to decide if I should write about it or if it's safer to keep it to myself since nothing will be gained from exposing this. Too many people are involved.

Thanks

In the Region: Connecticut and Westchester; Making the Iroquois Pipeline Palatable

By ELEANOR CHARLES
    Published: May 24, 1992

THE Iroquois Gas Transmission System may have found an aspirin for the headaches its highway and corporate construction projects cause communities they intrude upon.
    In an experiment that could become a model for the future, it has embarked on a $10 million program to compensate 60 New York State and Connecticut towns disrupted by the installation of its 370-mile-long natural gas pipeline. The money will pay for the purchase of open space and the enhancement of environmental and recreational facilities.

"Damage to the environment was the chief complaint we heard when the pipeline was proposed," said Gary Davis, spokesman for Iroquois, "so we sought an environmental solution. As far as we know the natural gas industry has never done anything like this before, nor do I know of any other industry that has." The pipeline route, cutting a swath that varies from 30 to 70 feet in width, covers piping buried eight feet underground, through which Canadian gas is being transported to distributors. It begins in Waddington, N.Y., on the St. Lawrence River and ends at South Commack, L.I. No trees can be replanted along the path, but Iroquois is restoring the surface with grass and shrubs.

Announcement in 1986 of the taking of private property under a Federal mandate created a firestorm of protest in the affected towns. In Connecticut, residential communities beginning with Sherman at the crossover point from New York State, then winding through New Milford, Brookfield, Newtown, Monroe, Shelton and down to Milford on Long Island Sound, where the pipeline enters the water, objected to no avail.

In the end, Connecticut's seven affected towns will acquire only 411 acres of a total of 3,440 acres in the two states, but the cost will be $4,427,000, or almost half the total.
    "Land costs are so high in southwestern Connecticut we didn't get as much as we wanted," said Leslie N. Corey, director of the Nature Conservancy in Middletown, and a member of the Iroquois Land Preservation and Enhancement Program Advisory Committee. "But providing a public benefit of this magnitude is precedent-setting." Additional acreage and improvements for state parks are expected to be financed by Connecticut's matching of the $397,600 Iroquois for that purpose.

A seven-member committee of environmentalists from both states, formed in 1991 and headed by former Senator Paul Tsongas of Massachusetts, reviews proposals submitted by local and state governments and administers the funds. The panel was approved by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission in 1990.

Shelton won the largest grant in both states, $972,000 to buy the 52-acre Nicholdale farm. "It had been on the market for around $4 million," said Terry Jones, owner of the adjacent Jones Tree Farm, and one of several landowners who proposed the purchase. The farm will be preserved as open space in perpetuity, and Shelton will lose little in property taxes because of a 1963 state law allowing municipalities to give preferential tax treatment for forest and farm lands.

Newtown has been approved to receive $904,000 for projects including the acquisition of 65 acres on the Housatonic River to preserve a bald eagle wintering roost, improvements to a nature center, rebuilding a dam, and completion of a town pool.

"Some proposals will take another few years to negotiate," said Mr. Davis, the utility spokesman. Discussions with two property owners in New Milford have bogged down over price. The town has $280,000 in a land-acquisition fund to supplement the $424,000 Iroquois grant to buy 136 acres owned by John W. Nostrand, and 45 acres owned by Arthur Sega.

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/05/24/re...palatable.html

The park that borders "Sandy Hook school" is Treadwell Memorial Park.

Here is the sign, look closely.

Attachment 4270

I believe the structures that are supposed to be the schools are meter stations at both locations.

Thanks

This is the trek of the gas pipelines. The reason I became suspicious is that you aren't able to do Google street search at these locations to get a good look at the "schools". I started looking at the surrounding parks and found this. There's more but I'm convinced this is all govt land. I believe they also did/do FEMA training in the general area.

Attachment 4271

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sunshine05 For This Useful Post:

Santa (6th January 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,833 Times in 999 Posts

Sunshine, this is very important and pertinent information. I'm so impressed.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they found it."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Sunshine, this is very important and pertinent information. I'm so impressed.
    Thanks. It could all be just coincidence but there's something strange about the land even aside from the info on the gas lines. In both cases, both in Sandy Hook and in Monroe, the schools sit back off the road, down a side road and you can't get a look at the actual schools with Google street. Additionally, if you go to Spokeo and look at 345 and 375 Fan Hill Road where Chalk Middle and Fawn Hollow schools are supposed to be, residences are listed with home values. The 345 address is valued at 25.75 million dollars but is listed as having 3 residents, last names are listed. The 375 is also showing as residential property valued at 391K with residents listed.

When you look closely at the fire station at the bottom of Dickenson Drive, if you hover over it, it says "12 Dickenson Dr." The only sign for the elementary school is that small white sign at the bottom of that street. There are no bus stop signs or school crossing signs or slow, school signs.

The address for the fire station is listed as 18 Riverside Rd but when you try to search for that in Google maps, it points directly behind the station in the wooded area, not on the road.

If you look up schools on mapquest it shows Sandy Hook "12 Dickenson Dr." but points to the exact area where the sign is, not where the school actually sits.

None of the streets surrounding the schools (both in Sandy Hook and Monroe) can be viewed on Google maps (street option).

I think the structures are either old, abandoned schools or stations for the gas lines or structures created for FEMA training. It's hard to know. I believe the reason they had to create a new location to move the 400 (or is it 600?) kids is because if they didn't exist they couldn't place them in the other Newtown schools, which would have been the most logical thing to do, right?

Neither school has been filmed at all, no photos or camera crews.

All of the film crews, crowds of people, etc were around the fire station "staging area", no one was anywhere near the school.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sunshine05 For This Useful Post:

MNeagle (6th January 2013)