Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sandy Hook "truthers" accused of harrassing Gene Rosen:)

Thanks

Sandy Hook "truthers" accused of harrassing Gene Rosen:)

http://news.msn.com/us/man-who-shelt...thers%E2%80%99

They linked to my blog in the article.

Sandy Hook ‘truthers’ accused of harassing man who took in kids

1 hr ago By James Eng, MSN News

A retired psychologist who sheltered six frightened children fleeing the school shooting in Newtown, Conn., last month says he’s being harassed by “truthers” who believe the massacre may have been a hoax.

Gene Rosen says he and his wife, Marilyn, are worried about their safety. He told Salon he has consulted with a retired state police office and plans to contact the FBI as well.
    “I’m getting hang-up calls, I’m getting some calls, I’m getting emails with, not direct threats, but accusations that I’m lying, that I’m a crisis actor, ‘how much am I being paid’?” Rosen told Salon in an article published Tuesday.

Rosen, who now runs a pet-sitting business in Sandy Hook, Conn., was thrust into the national media spotlight when it was revealed he took in six children who turned up on the driveway of his home after gunfire erupted at nearby Sandy Hook Elementary the morning of Dec. 14. Twenty children and six adults were shot to death at the school by 20-year-old Adam Lanza.

Rosen comforted the four girls and two boys, giving them stuffed animals to play with and some juice, while he tried to contact their parents.
    His story and his appearances in television interviews have made him a target of people who question the veracity of the official accounts of the Newtown massacre.
    Numerous blogs and videos posted online have suggested Rosen was lying or “acting” when he described what transpired that day. At least one video declares him an outright “fraud.”
    It’s all part of a movement loosely dubbed “Sandy Hook truthers.” Much like the “9/11 truthers,” who cast doubt on the veracity of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, these people say the school shootings were a massive hoax or conspiracy perpetrated by the government or others.

Among those who have questioned the official version of the Sandy Hook shootings are a Florida university professor, several bloggers and even a television journalist.
    James Tracy, a communications professor at Florida Atlantic University, stirred up public controversy — and anger from shooting survivors’ families — after writing on his blog that “inconsistencies and anomalies abound” in the news media’s accounts of what happened at Sandy Hook Elementary on Dec. 14.

“While it sounds like an outrageous claim, one is left to inquire whether the Sandy Hook shooting ever took place — at least in the way law enforcement authorities and the nation’s news media have described,” Tracy wrote 10 days after the massacre.

Rosen didn’t immediately return a call to MSN News on Tuesday to discuss the alleged harassment. A Newtown Police Department spokesman also did not immediately return a call for comment.

Rosen told Salon he is logging every email and call he is getting. According to Salon, one of the emails read: “How are all those little students doing? You know, the ones that showed up at your house after the ‘shooting’. What is the going rate for getting involved in a gov’t sponsored hoax anyway?”

Rosen told Salon the amount of negative feedback has been “overwhelming.”

“There must be some way to morally shame these people, because there were 20 dead children lying an eighth of a mile from my window all night long,” he told Salon. “And I sat there with my wife, because they couldn’t take the bodies out that night so the medical examiner could come. And I thought of an expression, that this ‘adds insult to injury,’ but that’s a stupid expression, because this is not an injury, this is an abomination.”

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunshine05 For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (15th January 2013),vacuum (15th January 2013)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: Sandy Hook "truthers" accused of harrassing Gene Rosen:)

Perhaps he should arm himself with a (so-called) assault weapon so he and his wife can have (real, not imagined) peace of mind.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

This guy is a complete fraud.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

You wouldn't believe the hate mail I'm receiving at the blog, wow. Close to 6,000 views so far too. I never thought it would ever be linked from an MSM article! I created it to journal about all the inconsistencies, for myself more than anything.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sunshine05 For This Useful Post:

Hatha Sunahara (15th January 2013),JohnQPublic (15th January 2013),mamboni (15th January 2013),Neuro (16th January 2013),PatColo (15th January 2013),Santa (15th January 2013),sirgonzo420 (15th January 2013),Twisted Titan (16th January 2013),vacuum (15th January 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine05 View Post
    You wouldn't believe the hate mail I'm receiving at the blog, wow. Close to 6,000 views so far too. I never thought it would ever be linked from an MSM article! I created it to journal about all the inconsistencies, for myself more than anything.
    Whats your blog so I can bookmark it?
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine05 View Post
    SO, I was fixing a friend's computer which would no longer boot. I finally got it to boot and the software inside connected automatically to my neighbors router (I do not use wireless myself) and yahoo news came up (I don't go to yahoo myself) and the FRONT STORY was this. I noticed how those giving this fraud a hard time are called "conspiracy theorists" What a thing man. The TOP comment was somthing like calling these "conspiracy theroirsts" something akin to mentally disturbed and there was over 10K+LIKES on it I guess I'm mentally disturbed

11. The Following User Says Thank You to StreetsOfGold For This Useful Post:

sunshine05 (15th January 2013)

Thanks

Is this guy the psychiatrist or the patient?

That picture is ridiculous.
    It was time to move on. Too many jello head moonbats with personality issues post on this forum.

Thanks

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunshine05 For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (15th January 2013),gunDriller (15th January 2013)