Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama: 'I go shooting all the time' (Bullshit Detected! Take Cover!)

Thanks

Re: Barack Obama: 'I go shooting all the time' (Bullshit Detected! Take Cover!)

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    That kind of talk is just the excuse to bring HSA and SS down on this forum. You need to exercise more discretion in what you spout out.
    What I mean is he basically does what he's told. Everyone knows politicians are put on stages to sell cars.
    It was time to move on. Too many jello head moonbats with personality issues post on this forum.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joboo View Post
    What I mean is he basically does what he's told. Everyone knows politicians are put on stages to sell cars.
    Bullshit. You refused to explain your comment leaving to the reader to interpret it. And this pure obfuscation. You are a hazard to this forum.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

collector (29th January 2013)

Thanks

Bullshit. You refused to explain your comment leaving to the reader to interpret it. And this pure obfuscation. You are a hazard to this forum.
    Here we go again. Mamboni on his crusade of perpetual discontent.

Get over it already man, it's lame.
    It was time to move on. Too many jello head moonbats with personality issues post on this forum.

Thanks

Here we go again. Mamboni on his crusade of perpetual discontent.

Get over it already man, it's lame.
    And you're laser tagging this forum for targeting by the federal government. Stop it now.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

And you're laser tagging this forum for targeting by the federal government. Stop it now.
    I'm talking about their assigned security staff if you didn't realize that.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

“Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Thanks

I'm talking about their assigned security staff if you didn't realize that.
    No cigar. Here's your statement: "Chances are he got in believing one thing, and soon after realized the guys shadowing his kids 24/7 have very itchy trigger fingers."

You brought his kids into it; and stated that the SS guards have itchy trigger fingers when shadowing HIS kids. It's a recklessly dangerous and provocative statement. Just stop it now.

Thanks

No cigar. Here's your statement: "Chances are he got in believing one thing, and soon after realized the guys shadowing his kids 24/7 have very itchy trigger fingers."

You brought his kids into it; and stated that the SS guards have itchy trigger fingers when shadowing HIS kids. It's a recklessly dangerous and provocative statement. Just stop it now.
    It insinuates nothing either way, and all you did was troll your own thread intentionally. It also means they are highly protective, and very pro gun.

I get the feeling you could eat plastics bags, and crap out fishing line.

The bottom line here is you just want to pick a fight.

Thanks

It insinuates nothing either way, and all you did was troll your own thread intentionally. It also means they are highly protective, and very pro gun.

I get the feeling you could eat plastics bags, and crap out fishing line.

The bottom line here is you just want to pick a fight.
    I'm content to let the the readers decide for themselves.

And stop with the personal attacks and insults. Stick to the argument and stop with the ad hominums.

Thanks

I'm content to let the the readers decide for themselves.

And stop with the personal attacks and insults. Stick to the argument and stop with the ad hominums.

LOL...ok...you're the one to lecture about personal attacks when you can't even type my name respectfully...ever...and when you're not telling me to go F myself, and calling me every other name in the book, and cheering on everyone else that does the same at every opportunity.

Ok man whatever you say. Hope you feel better soon!

Maybe head out to the gym, out go out for a walk?