Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Barack Obama: 'I go shooting all the time' (Bullshit Detected! Take Cover!)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

Re: Barack Obama: 'I go shooting all the time' (Bullshit Detected! Take Cover!)

TRENDING: Skeptical congresswoman challenges Obama to skeet shooting match

I am thinking barry mixed up bull-shitting with skeet shooting.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

2. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th January 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joboo View Post
    Holy carp it looks like Jobu/Joboo.

Yeah it's an effed up username, I was drinking at the time, and it's so ridiculous that I decided to keep it.
    No, not an accident or a whim. Most contrived it is. Devious you are. Catch you we will.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    No, not an accident or a whim. Most contrived it is. Devious you are. Catch you we will.
    Okie dokie schmokey. I think you're off your nut, but whatever.... I kinda feel sorry for you. You're starting to sound like Yoda ffs (you know it's bad when...)

I predict Obama will lie again about something.
    It was time to move on. Too many jello head moonbats with personality issues post on this forum.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...d1GlrH-tgcjVqvhttp://www.drudgereport.com/

Mag Pushes Fake Picture of Obama Skeet Shooting

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ng_698730.html

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    ...[/IMG]
    http://i.imgur.com/2MX44ZJ.jpg

It was time to move on. Too many jello head moonbats with personality issues post on this forum.