Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just found out I'm destroying my teeth with toothpaste

Thanks

Re: Just found out I'm destroying my teeth with toothpaste

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    Toothpaste acts like a wetstone, it has very fine abrasive particles in it. When brushing your teeth with it, it wears the teeth down. I think I've sandblasted them...
    Link, please.

Otherwise, there is no point.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cIM9rie0RDc

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Serpo For This Useful Post:

Shami-Amourae (21st February 2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joboo View Post
    Pasture fed free range organic meat, and eggs, no processed foods (I don't eat anything that comes in a box as a rule), no fluoride in the water, no fluoride toothpaste, I don't even drink alcohol, no sugar or sweeteners added to anything, lots of org fruits & vegetables, coconut oil, full fat milk products, all raw whole foods, almonds, pumpkin seeds, fish oil, get lots of vitamin D, with lots of exercise.
    That's similar to what mine was. What's your body temperature, waking and through the day? It should be around 97.8 on waking, and then 98.6 by late afternoon. Mine was low- to mid-97s throughout the day.

If it's low you may want to change it up and add "bad" things like legumes, sprouted grains, or even junk temporarily à la Matt Stone's Eat for Heat.
    Doom is always 6 or 8 months away.
    ~EE_

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lapis For This Useful Post:

joboo (21st February 2013),MNeagle (21st February 2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lapis View Post
    That's similar to what mine was. What's your body temperature, waking and through the day? It should be around 97.8 on waking, and then 98.6 by late afternoon. Mine was low- to mid-97s throughout the day.

If it's low you may want to change it up and add "bad" things like legumes, sprouted grains, or even junk temporarily à la Matt Stone's Eat for Heat.
    I'll check into it. I don't have a thermometer, but I get a really stong thermogenic effect after eating, my metabolism is a monster. I literally have to eat every few hours to stop my stomach from gurgling up a storm in protest. My resting heart rate was 50bpm last week when I checked upon waking, I'll try a temp measurement as well.
    It was time to move on. Too many jello head moonbats with personality issues post on this forum.