Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: zio-persecuted Canadian Arthur Topham interview podcast

Thanks
    Thanked 6,602 Times in 4,198 Posts

zio-persecuted Canadian Arthur Topham interview podcast

I've got a terrible 'net connection lately and attempts to grab MP3 files usually end in partials or failures, so I haven't heard this one yet. A few Startpage search results here, Topham's site is the first,

RadicalPress.com — Canada's Radical News Network "Digging to ...
    www.radicalpress.com - View by Ixquick Proxy - Highlight
    2 days ago ... Freedom of Speech by Arthur Topham. February .... The PayPal button is up on the right hand corner of the Home Page on either site. Feel free ...

Arthur Topham of Radical Press charged with promoting hatred of ...
    news.nationalpost.com/ 2012/ 11/ 06/ b-c-man-charged-with-promoting-hatred-against-jews-on-website/ - View by Ixquick Proxy - Highlight
    6 Nov 2012 ... On his website, Arthur Topham had allegedly posted materials with conspiracy theory themes such as the “Biological Jew” and the “Protocols of ...

Arthur Topham: Is Canada a DeFacto Police State? - henrymakow.com
    www.henrymakow.com/is-canada-a-defacto-police-state.html - View by Ixquick Proxy - Highlight
    18 Oct 2012 ... If you are not outraged at Topham's treatment, you have accepted servitude. Arthur Topham's Radical Press Website frozen in May 2012 ...
    Mark Glenn just scored an interview with Topham. I cringe to repost it, as I just abandoned my support of MGlenn & TUT blog- and I see the first comment at Mami's notes there's "Some Sandy Hook bullshit to ignore" in this podcast - the exact reason why I dumped GlennCo. But he's a sideshow here; Topham is too important an interview not to propagate some... he's basically getting Zundel'ed presently. See download link below:

Mark Glenn's The Ugly Truth Broadcast Feb 21, 2013

Mark is joined by Arthur Topham of radicalpress.com to discuss the criminal charges filed against him by the pro-Zionist Canadian government for his exercising his right to free speech concerning Israel, Jewish power and zionist criminal behavior.

Al-Qaeda a tool for West's political/military adventures

Download
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Blink (22nd February 2013),General of Darkness (22nd February 2013),Jewboo (5th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,782 Times in 1,378 Posts

Re: zio-persecuted Canadian Arthur Topham interview podcast

Tagged

Thanks

Brandon Martinez interviews Topham:

http://nonalignedmedia.com/wp-conten...ip-332x205.jpg

NAM Podcast Episode #4

On this episode of the Non-Aligned Media podcast, host Brandon Martinez is joined by Canadian patriot and dissident publisher Arthur Topham. For …

and a couple from Lasha Darkmoon,

The Jewish Takeover of Canada: The Case of Arthur Topham

Lasha Darkmoon October 4, 2014 139 Comments
    Has Canada been taken over by Jews? It would seem so, if the relentless persecution of Canadian patriot and freedom fighter Arthur Topham is anything to go on.

http://www.darkmoon.me/uploads/jewtakecan.jpg

IT’S TOO LATE TO CRY — IT’S ALREADY HAPPENED
    Canadian patriot and freedom fighter Arthur Topham is to be hauled before the Canadian courts next year on trumped-up charges. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Arthur is an innocent man. His trial date has now been set. He will appear in court on 26 October, 2015, and his trial will last for two weeks until 6 November.

If found guilty, this man who has said and done nothing that you and I have not said or done a thousand times, will be torn from the embrace of his wife, his family and his friends and be thrown into prison. It will be a major miscarriage of justice if this should occur.

The forthcoming trial of Arthur Topham is therefore much more than the trial of one man. Canadian justice will itself be on trial.

Petition on behalf of Arthur Topham

Lasha Darkmoon October 4, 2014 13 Comments
    Please click the link below and sign the petition on behalf of Canadian citizen Arthur Topham. It will take you only two minutes to read the petition and sign it.

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Red Ice, first hour only, will post 2nd hour if/when Mami's does.

Arthur Topham - Hour 1 - “Hate Propaganda” Legislation in Canada
    November 12, 2014

Canadian born Arthur Topham has a background in Political Science and Education. Since 1999 he has been the Writer, Journalist, Publisher & Editor of RadicalPress.com. Due to the fact that the website has been sabotaged on a number of occasions over the years the information on it only goes back to June of 2006.

Arthur will talk about the pressures of Jewish lobbyists in Canada to remove his site, specifically B'nai Brith Canada. Its materials posted sparked two attacks from the lobbyists, the first occurring in 2007 when he was charged with a sec. 13(1) "hate crime" under the legislation contained in Canada's Human Rights Code. The second attack occurred in 2012 when he was charged under the Canadian Criminal Code, sec. 319(2) "Hate Propaganda" legislation with "willfully promoting hatred against an identifiable group, people of the Jewish religion or ethnic origin." He’ll talk about these charges, his arrest and the upcoming trial before the Supreme Court of British Columbia.

Arthur discusses the history of such “hate propaganda” laws in Canada and how they came about. He’ll also talk about the former sec. 13 legislation which was used by the lobby groups for decades to stifle criticism of Israel and discussion concerning anything related to Zionism both on and off the internet. In the second hour, we’ll speak more about forced Zionist agendas in Europe, replacement level migration in the west, anti-Europhobia and why people, wherever they are on the political spectrum, should be concerned that freedom of speech and freedom of the press is threatened in Canada.

Thanks

I just started watching (listening; don't need to see them talking!) this; some Topham discussion near the beginning. JFriend:

On The Brian Ruhe Show

October 30, 2015 Leave a comment

On Wednesday evening, I appeared as a guest on Brian Ruhe’s program broadcast via Google Hangouts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djaA...ature=youtu.be

other recent articles on or with Topham:

Thought Crime Trial of Arthur Topham Underway in Canada

Non-Aligned Media Brandon Martinez Oct. 30, 2015

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Blink (31st October 2015),Canadian-guerilla (2nd November 2015)

Thanks

Jason Erb (fauxcapitalist.com) posted this to Mami's, interview's over a year old but Topham's always interesting:

fauxcapitalist.com said...

My interview with Topham on October 16, 2014, after the Ontario Civil Liberties Association had come out in support of his freedom of speech, which took his case outside of the marginalized box that his persecutors and prosecutors wanted to put him in.

I go very in-depth about the Canadian aspects of the law and his case, being a Canadian myself.

http://fauxcapitalist.com/2014/10/16...tober-16-2014/

October 31, 2015 at 7:29 PM

Thanks

2 items: news story; and Barrett podcast where Topham isn't the main course, but looks like they discuss him? haven't listened.

Arthur Topham Convicted of Promoting Hatred Against Jews on website

'It's a very important decision,' said Victoria complainant

CBC News Posted: Nov 12, 2015 7:53 PM PT Last Updated: Nov 12, 2015 8:04 PM PT
    A jury in Quesnel, B.C. convicted Arthur Topham of communicating statements that wilfully promote hatred against Jewish people on his website in 2011 and 2012.
    B.C. man Arthur Topham has been convicted of promoting hatred against Jews through his website, RadicalPress.com, which the Crown said demonized Jews and forwarded anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.
    On Thursday, a jury in Quesnel, B.C. agreed, convicting Topham of one count of communicating statements that wilfully promote hatred against Jews.

"It's a very important decision," said Harry Abrams of Victoria, who alerted B.C.'s Hate Crime Unit to the website.
    "It's important to have a distinction between what's fair and reasonable and what is simply abuse and should not be tolerated in Canada by anybody," Abrams added.
    During the 10-day trial Topham's lawyer defended the website as free speech, arguing that an article calling for the sterilization of all Jews was satire.
    Support from white supremacists

Topham, 68, is a grandfather who has lived and worked in Quesnel, Cottonwood, and Bella Coola. Over the years, he's worked as a teacher, carpenter, placer miner, newspaper columnist — and as the publisher of RadicalPress.com.
    His case attracted support from several Canadian white supremacists, including Paul Fromm, who attended the trial and helped fund the defence.
    "We've supported Arthur Topham since the first time he got in trouble," Fromm said. "He got a complaint from a Jewish leader in Victoria for postings he had on Zionism (in 2007)."
    Topham was charged with two counts of communicating statements that promote hatred. The jury convicted him on one count, which dealt with material from 2011 and 2012. He was found not guilty with regard to material from 2013.
    Topham will be sentenced in 2016. This is the first internet hate crime conviction in B.C. since 2006.

Posted by zapoper at 2:44 AM 2 comments:

Truth Jihad radio with Kevin Barrett 2015.11.13

Buddhist Studies teacher Brian Ruhe: I was fired after Zionist witch-hunt

Arthur Topham, publisher of Radical Press, is being threatened with two years in prison for publishing politically-incorrect anti-Zionist satire. But he isn't the only Zionist witch-hunt target in British Columbia!
    Brian Ruhe writes:

"People have asked me where is my fall schedule of meditation courses. Members of a powerful Zionist organization (B'nai Brith) openly state that they contacted Capilano University and four Vancouver Community Centres in order to have me fired from teaching there. They succeeded and I am now unemployed after teaching for 17years at the Roundhouse and False Creek community centres. This is a loss for spreading Buddhist meditation and it's a financial hardship for me. I ask for your support at this time as I adjust. I have a fund raising drive on the Indeigogo website...

"I still intend to teach meditation and lead retreats privately where my employers cannot be as influenced.You can volunteer to help in organizing this too. I also want to make a change to benefit more people so I have started my own talk show on YouTube using the amazing technology of Google Hangouts on Air which makes an instant YouTube video from each interview. I want to interview great minds all over the world on spiritual and truth search themes."

See: Brian Ruhe's youtube channel

In this interview we discuss "right livelihood" in light of the fact that neocons and Zionists can get you fired simply for expressing political opinions outside of the university; the relationship between Islam and Buddhism, and between spirituality and politics; and then offer somewhat different perspectives on World War II revisionism.

Kevin's blog
    TruthJihad.com

24k CF Download
    Download From Archive.org

Posted by zapoper at 4:19 PM 4 comments:

Thanks

TRUTH JIHAD: Gilad Atzmon bears witness to the trial of Arthur Topham

By Kevin Barrett on November 14, 2015 Arthur Topham, censorship, germany must perish, gilad atzmon, hate speech, Satire Civil Liberties and Freedom, Truth Jihad
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-cont...795&h=470&zc=1
    Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:00:10 — 55.1MB) | Embed

Gilad Atzmon discusses his expert witness testimony during Arthur Topham’s hate speech trial.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

A jury in Quesnel, B.C. convicted Arthur Topham of communicating statements that wilfully promote hatred against Jewish people on his website in 2011 and 2012.
    https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hVoMCN7rI...5779913511.gif
    A goyim jury.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    A goyim jury.
    Of course I'd be curious to know the joo/goy makeup of the jury; but a joo-compromised judge can always exclude/prohibit evidence & witnesses which favor/vindicate the defendant, tipping the scales for the average goy jury in favor of the poisekution. RAILROAD the non joodeo-masonic goyim. Edgar Steele.