Thread: Can someone come to Pasadena CA and shoot me in the face with a bazooka?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,782 Times in 1,378 Posts

Can someone come to Pasadena CA and shoot me in the face with a bazooka?

I had a deal worked out with Shelby's breeder that whenever she went into heat that they would take her. Well that wasn't possible this heat cycle. Fucking hell, from 3am too now, Enzo is just a crying little bitch. When I put him up and let her out she's even flagging for me just rubbing her butt.

This is a fucking disaster. I could put her in her kennel but this retard would probably hurt himself to get to her.

Good fucking times.

Thanks

Re: Can someone come to Pasadena CA and shoot me in the face with a bazooka?

Stop rubbing her butt. It's clearly causing a rift.
    It was time to move on. Too many jello head moonbats with personality issues post on this forum.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Thanks

I'll be right up. ;-)

Ugh, that sounds like a nightmare! I've only had a cat go into heat a couple of times, and that was bad enough.
    Doom is always 6 or 8 months away.
    ~EE_

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by General of Darkness View Post
    I had a deal worked out with Shelby's breeder that whenever she went into heat that they would take her. Well that wasn't possible this heat cycle. Fucking hell, from 3am too now, Enzo is just a crying little bitch. When I put him up and let her out she's even flagging for me just rubbing her butt.

This is a fucking disaster. I could put her in her kennel but this retard would probably hurt himself to get to her.

Good fucking times.
    This just does not make sense, synopsis when you cool down.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Having pets go into heat and when you are caught in the middle as you are, it is hard on the nerves. Because they are being driven by hormones/instinct and your normal likeable pet turns into something else!

Just the noise they make wants one to put them in a soundproof room, Or leave them out and put yourself in the room.

It can tear at your heart and make you miserable along with them.
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    This just does not make sense, synopsis when you cool down.
    Synopsis you say? Heres the break down:

GoD: "I NEEEEEEEEEEEEED TO BITCH ABOUT *SOMETHING* TODAY!!!!!!! DAMN THESE NUMEROUS MINOR INCONVIENCES IN MY DAILY ROUTINE!!!!"

should probably throw a dick stabbing and something about "fucking 'kwans" and "Imma GTFO to Croatia (AKA Freedom Land)"
    If someone asks you what good is a hi-cap MAG ban when there are millions of them already around and you answer, "well clips can't be reused" you're switching into full retard mode. -MadFranks