Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shocking Revelations about Obamacare come January 1, 2014

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

Re: Shocking Revelations about Obamacare come January 1, 2014

my last doctor lost my medical records from 2011, and falsified records from the appointment i had in 2012, claiming to have done an exam he didn't do.

i was waiting to see if i liked him. that question has been answered.

now, i have no primary care physician. i plan to keep it that way.

i do have a clinic i can go to if i need stitches or something.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

I spoke to a colleague this AM, a general surgeon, and he received no Obamacare instruction packet nor does he know anything about this. I'm thinking that Pastor Williams and Dr. Janda may be guilty of sensationalizing the issue.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Hitch (14th March 2013),Twisted Titan (15th March 2013)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    I spoke to a colleague this AM, a general surgeon, and he received no Obamacare instruction packet nor does he know anything about this. I'm thinking that Pastor Williams and Dr. Janda may be guilty of sensationalizing the issue.
    That is good news. Thanks for the update, hope you are right Doc!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    If this is true and you have to follow the recommendations or 'die' Then you would not need to carry malpractice insurance. As a matter of fact I can then simply follow the recommendation and be a 'doctor'. Sounds pretty simple to me. No longer a need to study or take years of useless classes.
    You duh docker..... why come you got no tattoo?

SPECTRISM time countdown2025

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Thanks for the update.

I don't think there's any way such a system could be put in place overnight, but if there is even one subset of medical decisions which are made centrally, that will only grow over time.

They will start small such as creating codes for everything. Then they'll make you submit the codes in real time for legal/tracking/insurance or whatever reasons they come up with. Easy enough, just submit the codes.

Then, for very obvious things where there aren't many variables, there will be central decisions made. Then it will slowly spread.

That's one scenario anyway. But I don't think it can be implemented too quickly.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

That may be the general direction, but it won't happen overnight. Likewise I doubt that an economical collapse will happen immeditelly it will take decades to play out. I used to think that it could happen overnight or in short order, and possibly it was close in 2008, but they just have controll of the economy, they can keep the shit going for long. If the dislocations become to great they plaster over the problem with multiple trillions, they keep those trillions from trickling down to the masses, and so they keep price inflation at bay...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Pacify the masses with TV programming, psychotropic drugs so they don't care they are significantly poorer...