Page 117 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1187

Thread: The Bitcoin Tracking Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

Re: The Bitcoin Tracking Thread

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    Edit: this new moon on December 4th is a solar eclipse. So it could be pretty volatile. Might not be bullish.
    Looks like the new moon/solar eclipse did indeed nuke the market.

I think that we recover from here, but we’re on a time clock.

I’m planning on exiting all markets by January 31st.

February 2022 will be bad imo. I can share various reasons why, but it comes down to astrological reasons, fed tightening reasons, traditional market reasons, and more. It’s just a bad month.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Personally I've been derisking into cash. Only selling off poor performing altcoins, and/or coins that have had major run ups. There's a good chance Bitcoin goes up to $53K or higher in December/January (but not up to $69K) then dumps to $25K. Like a Complacency Shoulder. All time highs are possible but unlikely, the market structure is pretty screwed up right now.
    Another possibility is we're in an Wyckoff Accumulation Phase like we had from May-July 2021. The longer we stay in the current range the more likely we break All Time Highs (unlikely right now).

I personally don't think its a good time to buy anything unless its a good quick trade. The Fed is setting things up to be more deflationary so a lot of smart people are going more into cash right now, despite the inflation. Gold/Silver will likely crash first (Deflation) then skyrocket after (Inflation in response to Deflation).

I'm very bad at predicting prices short/medium term honestly so don't take anything I say seriously. You should listen to people much smarter than me on those issues.

I strongly recommend you get on Twitter and use it daily. Don't interact, just lurk.
    Here's my updated list of people to follow and pay CLOSE attention to (turn on Notifications):

BEST
    https://twitter.com/Pentosh1/with_replies
    https://twitter.com/ThinkingBitmex/with_replies

ChimpZoo AKA ThinkingBitmex likes to run "SPACES" which are a live audio chat on Twitter. The only problem with SPACES is its live and there's no recording, so if you miss the link you're screwed. He does these daily with a bunch of very smart people, sometimes including Pentoshi. He also has a Discord where Pentoshi also hangs out at too.
    Pentoshi is THE SMARTEST PERSON IN CRYPTO. Period. This guy is ridiculously smart.

ChimpZoo's Discord: https://discord.gg/CZpvyPNDHr

GOOD
    https://twitter.com/zhusu
    https://twitter.com/blockchainedbb/with_replies
    https://twitter.com/permabearXBT/with_replies
    https://twitter.com/lightcrypto/with_replies
    https://twitter.com/enchiridion47/with_replies
    https://twitter.com/CryptoNick_1 (he is documenting possible Wyckoff pattern)

I honestly don't know what will happen with the markets I'm just sharing my opinions. Don't try to chase gains. If you see something going up don't buy it since you've already missed that train. Almost all the crypto I bought is from 2020 after March. I buy at the pico bottoms and sell as prices go up.
    If you're buying right now you should only do it as short term trades IMO. Pentoshi has said Bitcoin will likely go to $25K in 2022.

It's very hard to say what's going to happen with crypto in 2022. Likely it will be an up/down sideways year where we range between $25K to $60K like we did in 2021. Just be prepared for that. This could change too buy it's based on the Fed's currently stated policy. If there's more lockdowns and stimulus checks sent out Bitcoin easily will crack $100K. The Crypto market is also heavily correlated to the S&P right now.

Currently Monero is a HORRIBLE investment which I mentioned before. It MIGHT get you rich one day, but it will also hide your wealth. One option is to buy Monero, then buy something else with it on an anonymous exchange with a VPN. That way you can have crypto no one can know about. I hold a shit ton of Monero but that's since I'm a cypherpunk (true believer in the "cause".) I view Monero as a train that hasn't left the station. It's smart in my view to invest in projects that could skyrocket one day under the right conditions. That's how I've made most of my gains -- it's called "Fundamentals Investing".
    Monero (+ privacy coins) is the only legitimate use case for Crypto. Everything else other than Bitcoin and Stablecoins (and their algorithmic pegs like LUNA) are scams. Cardano, Avalanche, and Solana are scams.

The entire NFT and Metaverse stuff going on is a fake pump and dump by VCs (Venture Capitalists). These are giant scams.

For example with my Fundamentals Investing strategy I was buying Cardano from $0.02 to $0.08 over a long period of time, many months. I viewed it as a train that had not left the station, then one day it went to $3.09.
    Privacy Coins tend to be horrible investments, but randomly skyrocket out of the blue. High risk, high reward.

By the way. If Bitcoin does drop below $30K BUY THEN. I'm accumulating cash right now to buy if Bitcoin goes that low. That's likely they cheapest entry point you'll ever get in on Crypto from now on.
    Crypto is highly volatile, but that volatility is why you get such amazing gains. Always remember that.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st January 2022),AndreaGail (23rd December 2021),Bigjon (5th January 2022),vacuum (23rd December 2021)

Thanks

Both Pentoshi and ChimpZoo think Bitcoin will have a swing up to $54-60K possibly.
    This is probably your best chance to de-risk and sell out if you haven't.

If what your holding is something you want to hold for many years (Like Bitcoin or Monero) its up to you if you want to hold through a possible Bear Market.

If Bitcoin gets over $53K a lot of people will think we're out of the Bear trend and going to all time highs. This is likely where a complacency shoulder forms, or the head and shoulders.
    By the way I'm not saying we are or aren't in a Bear market. It's just the probabilities is we are in one or going into one. If we do go higher (unlikely) I don't think it goes over the $80K region.

Gold is unironically the place to be when you cash out or stocks that politicians own.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Amanda (1st January 2022),Bigjon (5th January 2022),osoab (31st December 2021),vacuum (31st December 2021)

Thanks

Looks like you were right Shami about this being a potential Wyckoff accumulation.

It appears we are headed for the spring over the next 1.5 weeks. If we slowly bleed down to the low 40s, I値l be buying in heavily.

Regarding pentoshi and chimpzoo痴 thoughts about a last push up to $54 to $60k, I知 not sure I agree with them. Their trading is great, but I don稚 know if their macro predictions are as good. I think their tactical calls are great though (well pentoshi that is. I知 not super impressed with chimpzoo yet, still following him though).

I do have some ideas on macro for 2022 which I値l try to post. May do it in the finance forum to post pictures. Short answer is I知 pretty bullish early in the year, but fall is scary.

Thanks

Buy this weekend. BUY BUY BUY!

Next week we should break out. Minimum we are going to $51k within 2 weeks.

Thanks

ChimpZoo AKA ThinkingBitmex likes to run "SPACES" which are a live audio chat on Twitter. The only problem with SPACES is its live and there's no recording, so if you miss the link you're screwed. He does these daily with a bunch of very smart people, sometimes including Pentoshi..
    Thanks Shami, this was a great tip. I’ve been catching his spaces for a couple weeks. He’s definitely a good trader and I pretty much agree with him usually.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    Buy this weekend. BUY BUY BUY!

Next week we should break out. Minimum we are going to $51k within 2 weeks.
    Well this wasn’t so great, lol. Got the timing right but not the direction.

I think we go down to mid 30s (could wick lower), and roughly 4 to 6 weeks before recovering into the 50s. So I think the buy call was still good if that happens.

Where we go after that is the big question. I am still macro bullish this year, but we’ll see what happens.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

I know this would be no surprise to anyone here.

Federal Reserve Floats Idea to Create New Cryptocurrency Controlled by the Government
    January 21, 2022 Constitutional Nobody News
    USSANews.com

The following article, Federal Reserve Floats Idea to Create New Cryptocurrency Controlled by the Government, was first published on Big League Politics.

The U.S Federal Reserve, the central bank that has overseen massive inflation of the dollar since its inception in 1913, is thinking of dabbling in cryptocurrency.

The Fed issued a preview of a report on Thursday in which they discussed the idea of creating a cryptocurrency of their own, weighing the pros and cons of such endeavor.

“We look forward to engaging with the public, elected representatives and a broad range of stakeholders as we examine the positives and negatives of a central bank digital currency in the United States,” Fed Chairman Jerome Powell said in a statement.

While a central bank creating a cryptocurrency seemingly defeats the idea of crypto in general, the Fed is likely exploring the idea to hasten the transition toward a cashless society. Fed analysts have pined for a cashless society and a digital dollar for many years as it would drastically increase their power.

“We are looking very carefully about whether we should issue a digital dollar,” Fed Chairman Jerome Powell said to the Senate Banking Committee last year. “As the reserve currency, we have the responsibility to get this right rather than be the first.”

“The economy is a long way from our employment and inflation goals, and it is likely to take some time for substantial further progress to be achieved,” Powell added, noting that the digital dollar would allow the Fed to increase inflationary measures that would help giant banks.

Big League Politics has reported on the nature of the Fed and how it enables the worst big government excesses of the swamp in Washington D.C.:

“Fox News host Tucker Carlson exposed the U.S. central bank, the Federal Reserve, during an episode of his eponymous primetime show on Tuesday night.

Carlson said that although the Federal Reserve may have been initiated under a noble pretense, they have since strayed from their mandate and become hostile toward the dollar they are supposed to be protecting.

“It’s the classic story of the fireman turned arsonist, or for that matter, the COVID czar who helped to create COVID. Irony of ironies, it seems like we read a lot of those lately,” Carlson said.

He explained the inflationary process known as quantitative easing, which has been the policy on the books since the financial crisis of 2008. The markets are being pumped up with cheap money, and it benefits Wall Street while destroying the financial security of main street.

“Every month, Federal Reserve officials print more than $100 billion new dollars in American currency and then they inject those dollars in our financial system by buying assets like bonds and securities. This is not a normal thing to do. It is a radical thing to do, and it was supposed to be temporary. It was in response to a crisis,” Carlson said.

“In medical terms, quantitative easing is like chemotherapy. There are times when it can save your life but fundamentally, it is poison. If you keep taking it, it will kill you. Pretty much everyone agrees on that. And pretty much everyone understands that ultimately quantitative easing causes horrible inflation, and it is easy to understand why. You don’t need to be an expert. The more money you print, the less that money is worth,” he added.

Carlson explained how the policies of the Federal Reserve are “immoral” and done at the behest of banksters and influential Democrat Party donors. He said that fed officials are refusing to taper their quantitative easing despite repeated assurances they will curtail the reckless policies.

He argued that “the actual American economy is in trouble and there are many signs of it.”

“Labor markets are tight right now because a lot of Americans have simply dropped out of the labor force. 4.3 million people walked off the job last month. Some of them were forced out by Joe Biden’s vaccine mandates. Projections for GDP growth just dropped from six percent to one and a half percent. Small businesses across the country are dying, and maybe most ominous of all. Inflation is here. It’s not just a temporary problem caused by COVID disrupted supply chains. It is absolutely real,” Carlson said.

He used many examples to show how inflation is skyrocketing, including rising food costs and the soaring cost of cars and homes. Carlson said that Biden’s insane government spending is making the Federal Reserve’s policies hurt Americans even moreso, but the elites don’t seem to care very much…

Carlson emphasized that there are people who are directly responsible for these policies, and they should be held accountable for their deliberate destruction of the U.S. economy.

“What he didn’t say was that this is not an act of God. This isn’t a hurricane. It’s not an earthquake. It’s not something we can’t control. This is the result of decades of policy that have enriched a few and impoverished the many. When will the reckoning be for that? And what are the effects for you going forward?” he said to conclude his segment.“

Fed-backed crypto will enable the technocracy to soar to obscene new excesses as the Orwellian Nightmare is realized across the country.

https://ussanews.com/federal-reserve...he-government/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

osoab (22nd January 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

The U.S Federal Reserve, the central bank that has overseen massive inflation of the dollar since its inception in 1913, is thinking of dabbling in cryptocurrency.
    1913 is 108 years ago. The Rule Against Perpetuities is lifetime plus 21 years plus a gestation period (9 months). I simplify this by making the maximum period before the rule kicks in as 99 years. This is actually quite generous because it presumes the maker was an infant. Strictly speaking the creator of the Federal Reserve was in his 60s at the time of his creation so likely the FED met the Rule limit prior to WW1 (phase deuce).

The exception to the Rule is singular: charitable trusts.

I have no grievance against any entity that acts as a charitable trust. Legal fictions are mental constructs. That is why tombstones are placed on graves (which is where the FED belongs).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I know this would be no surprise to anyone here.

Federal Reserve Floats Idea to Create New Cryptocurrency Controlled by the Government
    You may need Monero to survive.
    Governments will know everything you buy/sell otherwise in an age without cash or privacy.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

vacuum (22nd January 2022)