Page 113 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1187

Thread: The Bitcoin Tracking Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Re: The Bitcoin Tracking Thread

This was an insider move by the big banks that was warned about. The person in the above video warned about it too.
    I knew about it but didn't take it seriously since it seemed crazy at the time.

Insider on /biz/ who warned:
    https://archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/...f-you-that-are

Hey guys, insider here. For those of you that are not busy mumu/bobo larping, and paying attention, there will be another announcement from China soon. Picture is semi related. Can't tell you guys what firm I work for, but it's MASSIVE and it's working with the PRC. The purpose of today's press release alongside all the FUD posting is to get BTC as low as it can get before 7am UCT.

First, there will be a coordinated sell-off to drop the prices below a certain threshold and liquidate one certain stakeholder (can't outright say who he is but he bought a lot at the dip that he was partly responsible for).

Once liquidated, the plan is then to buy up all the reserves and essentially leave him bankrupted.

If you guys want to get rich, grab some coffee and watch for the big dip. Once it happens, things are going to get green really fast (we project 70k).

That's all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

vacuum (20th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

Looks like the Bitcoin price is following a Wyckoff accumulation event pattern.

Here’s an overlay of what Bitcoin’s price will likely do:

https://i.postimg.cc/Dv6mbM42/0bin-FAl-DTcp-F.jpg?dl=1

Thanks

Ok, as an update, it’s following the Wyckoff model almost perfectly. Almost every bump is accounted for:

https://postimg.cc/Vrh1x7Hn

I adjusted the timescale a bit, and now it’s showing May 26th as the low point. This aligns with what that guy on biz said would happen:

https://boards.4channel.org/biz/thread/35753727

edit: I’m going to post this in the charts thread. it’s been stickied for years, might as well use it

Thanks

The 2013 style Double Bubble Bitcoin Market explained:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

vacuum (25th May 2021)

Thanks

#Bitcoin Macro bull-cycles

2011:
    - Duration 9 Month’s (after prev. ATH)
    - Bear trap in Month #6

2013:
    - Duration 9 Month’s
    - Bear trap in Month #5

2017:
    - Duration 9 Month’s
    - Bear trap in Month 6

2021 / Now: We’re in Month #6

https://twitter.com/damskotrades/sta...90171601928195

Thanks

El Salvador become the first country to adopt Bitcoin as LEGAL TENDER.
    Paraguay, Colombia and Mexico showing signs they may follow too.
    https://twitter.com/Pentosh1/status/1402604645562867716

The United States (Globohomo) is freaking out, obviously.
    President of El Salvador: “The U.S. State Department and IMF have already reached out to me”
    https://twitter.com/BerwickJeff/status/1402613308583256070

Hyper Bitcoinization of the world where Bitcoin becomes the global reserve standard.

If you don't get it, Bitcoin will be worth over a $1 Million in the future.

The government WILL start cracking down, and you'll see another mass shift to privacy coins like Monero and possibly Pirate Chain.
    Thankfully the US Government is ran by Trannies and Niggers now so it's slow and retarded to keep up with this stuff.

Thanks

I think the mini bear market is coming to an end and we’re about to imminently break out, within the next day or two. We could be above $40k in a single daily candle potentially.

We’re forming an ascending triangle that started with the dip to $28k. That appears to likely be the lowest point imo.

Still watching this, but wanted to give everyone a heads up

Thanks

Ok, it looks like there is a significant possibility that this ascending triangle will actually break to the downside. If it does, the next two weeks will be the best time to accumulate.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

News yesterday was talking of a closed coal fired power plant that had been converted to natural gas and reopened. Only it did not tie to the grid. Instead it powered thousands of computers mining Bitcoin.

Evidently it costs $3,000 to produce a Bitcoin that sells for $30,000.

So much for global warming!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

monty (6th July 2021)

Thanks

More and more smart people are seeing a prolonged crypto bear market that may last a year.
    Bitcoin estimates as low as $10K (yes really).
    Ethereum estimates as low as $200.
    These are just the absolute bottom prices that could happen, that doesn't mean they get that low.
    There's a good chance we don't ever drop below $20K too.

Bear market could last 1 day more to 1 year or so till we see a bottom finally. It's very hard to predict since we are in uncharted waters.

I recommend watching this entire thing.

I've already sold a bunch of crypto that's been down since we likely will go down much much lower.

The best coins to hold now may be USDC and DAI stablecoins. I hate to admit to all this but the market has been destroyed by whales. They gave everyone targets of Bitcoin to $100K and Bitcoin to $500K and clipped everyone at $64K without a blowoff top to mess everyone up, meaning every indicator to find a top wasn't there so almost everyone missed this, including myself.

The ultra rich want the market to "reset" to June/July 2020 levels so they can buy in THEN they will allow the market to rally. My point is hold cash and if you want to get rich you have a major chance if all this plays out. The real bull market might be in 2022.

I'm not selling off a large portion of my crypto in case I'm wrong and we get a White Swan event to turn things around (like a Bitcoin ETF). Other than that the market is completely screwed.

The way the market works with crypto is completely different now that Wall Street and these soulless Whales are messing with the markets. Every historical indicator and chart is invalidated essentially. The movement of Bitcoin is now 99.9% of the mercy of Bitcoin whales. Technical analysis is broken. The good thing is this will diminish the influence of Bitcoin over the market over time since people will get sick of Bitcoin shitting the bed and destroying every wonderful altcoin project around it.

The Big Lesson: Only buy crypto at the bottom of a bear market if you can, never when its clearly going up past all time highs.

This is a Bear Market.